[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest koreanway88

good afternoon fd's! i just would like to answer @mywebfoot's question to us.i got hooked from episode 1.i don't know then that teuk is the leader of superjunior.i know kang sora from dr.champ.when i got hooked with wgm teukso couple,i stopped watching kdramas for a time and kept on repeating their episodes.i told my sister to watch it as a bday gift to me at that time.she got hooked also.i thought am the only one feeling like this..then i stumbled into this thread...there are a lot who loves them to and because of that love they were able to discover hidden talents like making fan arts,writing fanfiction amd the likes...i would also tell them the proposal during the concert because no idol would dare what teuk did.its a make or break thing..

Guest koreanway88

last but not thel least is the ending part.i got so affected.i also watched ending of other couples,they are different.i even think it will last longer if teuk will not go to the army.if people who watched them were not affected,this thread will just die,no tsl,dcl and the likes up to now..

My Wishes:
that all fd's will never get tired of giving updates in this threadthat in time when they are ready...they will announce it to the world that they are in a relationshipthat Sora will get nice projects worthy of her talentthat we get to see teuk once in a while in public even if he is in the army

Guest sachixia

OMO!!! Eotteokhae?!! 

I was constantly replaying the hug-and-asking-for-a-kiss scene. As I was watching the scene, something caught my attention and I replayed and watched it over and over just to make sure before posting this. I noticed that PJS ssi said something after he asked for the kiss and before the act itself. :-O Unfortunately it was inaudible or maybe MBC muted it. My eyes are telling my brain it's something like "something hamnida" ". I'm not really sure what he said but I swear I saw his jaw and lips move. I also saw a glimpse of that inaudible word in the close up view of the kiss. However it was cut and only the last movement of PJS's lips can be observed before he approached for the kiss. Can anyone review the scene please?! It was barely noticeable so please sharpen your vision. It’s around 12:45-12:50. And my delusional self also noticed that Sora eonni slightly parted her lips. Kyaaa~  :x :\">

You can check @robinblue91 's gif in page 648 or @gdara123 's signature gif.

And on another note, the way Jungsoo ssi look at eonni in the last episode is giving me goose bumps. People in love are really beautiful.  Personally, Jungsoo ssi looked the handsomest in that last episode. The look in his eyes and his tears really broke my heart. =(( Funny thing is I suddenly started crying while writing this. :((

Guest sachixia

mywebfoot said: OK, dearies, I have a question for you. If you were introducing a friend to Teukso, and could only show him/her one ep, which ep would you choose? And why?

Guest meridiansuci

kaiskloset said: choking on my lunch earlier. 

laughing soo hard on this vintage pic...poke FDs @ @meridiansuci @LuCyJuNg @josan @huey @kulot... see if u can identify Teukie and ur bebes LOL  coz i dont have trouble identifying mine hahaha th?id=H.4847429859082877&pid=15.1

this suju /tvxq pre-debut photo[ / spoiler] 

Guest lolowaw

Kang Sora ( Pavarotti premiere) , stage greeting at Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency

@najwa85  This video contains images that have disappeared, that you wanted to watching

Guest josan

@mywebfoot the first episode I showed to my friend was the wedding photo shoot. She squealed when she saw the way he looks at her so in the end,we watched together the episodes on my phone. Her first reaction was she said that PJS looks like he is in love with her.  Another episode that made her squeal was when Sora kissed him on the cheek. She asked me to have the episodes downloaded on her phone too.

meridiansuci said: kaiskloset said: choking on my lunch earlier. 

laughing soo hard on this vintage pic...poke FDs @ @meridiansuci @LuCyJuNg @josan @huey @kulot... see if u can identify Teukie and ur bebes LOL  coz i dont have trouble identifying mine hahaha th?id=H.4847429859082877&pid=15.1

this suju /tvxq pre-debut photo[ / spoiler] 

Guest dee15

Guys, sorry if I just drop by here, only if I want to tell you there's a new story in my blogs.. Btw, "Please Hold My Heart" now ready at my blog
http://mybiasdimplecouple.blogspot.com/

Please kindly read it and hope you guys like it
Thank you so much... Dimple hugs for all of you guys

mowning pretty FDs!  
as sharedlink  by @smileagain2012... our Sora-ra new endorsement for SCINIC landed her a soompi page 1 news which is being shared non-stop in twitter... 
lets give our support to Sora by giving our comment/s (aishh other simplier articles already have 6 comments:( )  and also give our thanks to   lightningstix  for writing the news feed... 
tumblr_mjy1pqTEt61rtczsao5_400.png
and SCINIC for choosing baby princess as their brand ambassador ...fighting!
http://www.soompi.com/2013/03/20/kang-sora-chosen-as-model-for-scinic-cosmetics/

hello to all  :-h it's been a while since my last post here, been busy with work-related stuffs but I'm trying my best to visit this forum every now and then to get my daily dose of DC :) and yes I am very much updated with what's happening to the couple :)
I decided to come out and try to answer this...

kaiskloset

said:

Wonder if Elf rumors that Kibum will join, and Teuk will possibly drop by at SS5Seoul this weekend is true (if he going to use some of that army vacation days???) ...hmmm Elf and suju themselves  are twitting non-stop, though Kibum already spotted at SM bldg yesterday and today.... and hints are given here and there among members.. the latest is Ryewook twitting earlier this photo of them with their leader  Teuk 

via 

Ryeo Wook ‏@ryeong9

Thanks unni!@rhodzkhie23 ... elf said a video  will be shown at concert instead  ... soo they can still feel leadernim's presence 
at SS5 Seoul... now im on Teukie pic/fan snap watch as NKsub only have this for The Promise Daegu pic.. too far to figure out which one is our PJS...:(BFyO_dhCEAALSMK.jpg
me and sexy unni dd @huey are all ready for tomorrow's spazzbusy day *wink *wink tumblr_mk0g41tlHS1rj46xdo1_500.jpg 
A-s7bx0CcAE7jJW.jpg:large
A-swGiICYAAHRCv.jpg:large
hehehe and i wonder if he will drop by at Kona and meet Teukmama since he is not sked to perform today ....

“The Promise” Musical March Schedule
The Promise in Daegu:
Dates: 3/21~3/24

There will be double casting for the role of ‘Miss Kim’ according to this schedule.
3/21(Thursday), 8pm – Kim Hoyoung
3/22(Friday), 8pm – Leeteuk
3/23(Saturday), 3pm – Kim Hoyoung
3/23(Saturday), 7pm – Leeteuk
3/24(Sunday), 2pm – Kim Hoyoung
3/24(Sunday), 6pm – Leeteuk

*Ticketing for 3/22, Friday’s musical has already been closed due to group booking.
[c. Power Ent, Teukables]

Sorry if someone already post it^^ [130320] KANG SORA, NEW MODEL FOR SC*N*C Rough Translation (video>> here): 안녕하세요, 싸이닉 모델 강소라 입니다. Hello, I'm Kang Sora, Sc*n*c model. 요즘같이 바쁜 생활을 하다보면 누구나 피부고민 하나씩은 있잖아요. Don't you know, nowadays anyone who having a busy life over period a time (gradually) will lead to have skin trouble. 저도 피부가 예민한 편이라서 스킨케어 부분을 굉장히 신경쓰는데요. Me too, because there's side of my skin is sensitive so I give a lot concern/attention for skin care (of that part). 싸이닉을 만나고 피부 걱정이 점점 사라지고 있어요. Then I find Sc*n*c, my concern (over skin problem) is gradually disappear. 피부 속부터 흐트러진 밸런스가 맞춰지는 느낌이랄까? Will it able to fix disheveled of skin from inside and give balance feeling/sensation (to the skin)? 쓰면 쓸수록 하루하루 더 좋아지는 느낌이에요. After use it (regularly) everyday, the feeling get better. 강소라가 추천하는 싸이닉과 함께 스스로 좋아지는 피부를 보세요. Kang Sora recommended Sc*n*c and the right-self clinic to get better skin. Video: ChoonHee21 Translated by kirane.

Guest lolowaw

I wonder, if teuksora decides to open a barbecue restaurant what it will offer to the customers? And what will be the customers destiny :-&I personally will bear to eat anything from their hands because I love them. :>
A12582659-89.jpg
A12582659-90.jpg
A12582659-91.jpg
I think they will buy food from another restaurant, or they will be bankrupt kkkkkk
But I believe that Sora will learn cooking and surprise everyone. :)>-

happy FRIday FDs... lunch lunch time here...
scouring for some TeukSora latest tidbits... ahhh slow dayno sighting for our Jungsoo at the Promise daegu encore ...all elf /suju feeds are for SS5 D1 countdown...
tsk tsk... time to play with sexy unni dd @huey...how about we resume our headhunting?? *wink *winkcheck our next project heheheth?id=H.4914010435422148&pid=15.1 

cr:@reveramess90 /naver

BF3dipoCIAI9XFQ.jpgBF2IOvFCUAEWuUP.jpg:large[ / spoiler]

Guest kirane

Hi @sachixia, "꼭"~for sure, certainly, undoubtedly. There's two possibilities, at least:

• She already has a lover (BF), but this year she couldn't come to SOTTOVOCE with her BF (because he's in duty). or,
  • She has someone close to her, not yet in (official) relationship, but she sure next year they become an item & able to come to SOTTOVOCE together.
Dear @zeez & @mianazra,
I apologize, seems I can't fulfill my promise to upload subbed video of Sora's cut on SH 84
this month. Me and my friend should working on others project first. Though not sure the exact date, we will upload it when we finished it (because we already halfway).
Ah..for summary SH 85, here's review from a blogger (he's fan of martial art series), unfortunately it's written on Hangul: http://blog.naver.com/aldnek/110112754204.

Happy Holidays!

Guest mywebfoot

Dear friends, thank you for answering. Too many for me to reply! ^^ seems like first and final eps are the real hooks. But I also like @luvallkorea 's reasoning - make them wonder if they are acting or not? *evil*
Sorry I took so long to reply, been another one of those crazy weeks. No time no time!
Final The Promise performance this week. :( First it was The Promise, now it's The Promise Encore and now it's The Promise Special. THe next one might be The (Wedding) Promise??? :D
I love Sora's Sottovoce message - "next year I will come with my lover (surely!)" Isn't she too much!  Wonder if she knows 'Sottovoce' is an italian expression meaning 'softened voice for emphasis, in undertones'? From Wikipedia, it's even more fun:"The speaker gives the impression of uttering involuntarily a truth which may surprise, shock, or offend."
*WAGGLY EYEBROWS*