[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest ice308

koreanway88

said: hi ice308?    Do you have a feeling that they met last night in Busan???   Do you have a feeling that they like each other and they are communicating privately?   please share us your thoughts...  Seems like you have a gift....  tnx...

I try to ignore but I can't - eye for an eye - tooth for a tooth - someone like this intruder shouldn't be allowed to come in here and start trashing this house.

I wonder what kind of family this intruder has - because with this attitude, she or he must have come from a real bad family.  So where should I start?  what part of the family tree should I talk about first?

I gave a warning about this issue some few posts back - but seems like the intruder has a real thick skin.  I know her/his purpose is to richard simmons us off - so FDs, let me just say my piece here and don't worry about me.

And for your infomation, no FD has waivered - and no one will - because FDs are broad-minded, not narrow-minded.

Guest LuCyJuNg

@icelesguerra hahaha yes! yes... your welcome! keep posting.. this is a lovable family.. enjoy your stay! and please do visit malonowa land.. don't forget to drop by at the CEO herself @malonowa..  =))

playerkbd said:

jerqu

wrote:

»

koreanway88 said:<br />

jerqu...more please....i love your fanfics...please...can't wait what happens next....  tnx...<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Huey said:<br />

<br />

<br />

jerqu wrote: »<br />

<br />

<br />

Ouch .. which continued the story? ...<br />

<br />

I almost died curious ...<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Pleaseee.. Post...<br />

<br />

<br />

I'm working on it

:)

I just need to go down on my neighbor flat to eat lunch....I've got invited to eat crabs,yayyyy! crabs ..I need to get inspiration from crabs....LOL...

hey Teuk.... what's your usual reaction when there's an annoying troll around?...
a)                                          images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvGHyRa2gdxlwq0XQHAG1B)    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPSWeoXEFcXFPRWE9yisw

or c)                      images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJJO0ZjxcV0zCbGhCPqiE
hahahhaahahaahahhahahahhaa im sick. !!
!
!

=))      images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-LdZ2gHyFuE6nZU0ejax

Another news about uri SORA...

http://www.soompi.com/2012/10/06/my-pavarotti-kang-sora-suffers-wardrobe-malfunction/

Cr: soompi

Guest ice308

Re: the poll, Sora's gowns (blue/black, sapphire blue, red) were all awesome.. even if I wasn't biased, I'd still vote for her... ;)
@icelesguerra, welcome! another pinoy FD.. :D (everytime I read your soompi name, I think about aiza seguerra. :D peace! :)) )
I wish I was in Korea right now so I can go to Kona Beans and interview Leeteuk. :))
Anyway, sleeping time.. good night ladies.. :-h
EDIT:
Topped the page so:1. I wish Merida is successful (I wanna watch it! :D) and many more voice acting jobs for Sora2. For LT's hips to be okay since his slip looked really painful3. For Kona Beans to generate lots of income because Leeteuk will be there :))4. For the two of them to admit that they're already a couple :D

Guest LuCyJuNg

@playerkbd.. yeah. let's not be affected by this.. and be cool about it.. and i don't want to my saturday night be a mess since it is DC day..
@kaiskloset!! B looks cool but i prefer the C because he then decided to ignore the troll and sent more V-sign for us ALL...

Everyone is entitled with their own POV's. I'd like to believe Leeteuk and Sora is REAL. Whatever the reason why they still keep it as a secret. Let's leave it to them. Whether it's on hold or not IDC. What matter is They both love each other. We are not in the position to say that LT is not genuine towards S. It's totally a pointless opinion. We don't know what LT felt during the entire incident. So for those who says they were disappointed with Leeteuk. Are you sure you're a DC fan?..Yeah I understand you're just concern with S. But lets give Teuk the benefit of the doubt. I'm sure Leeteuk won't let the evening ends without asing Sora if she's ok. So don't be so negative about the entire tripped thingy. INHALE POSITIVITY, EXHALE NEGATIVITY!!!!!