[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

ice308

said:

Good evening ladies! :-h

I didn't put this in writing last night because I didn't want to say anything that would ruin the mood.. but I had the feeling that because we were spazzing so much, someone would come in and try to ruin our good moods.. and hey, I was right again..

:)) Wow, I must self-reflect and see if I need to change careers already! :)) or maybe be an FT as my 2nd job. :))

Welcome to the newbies! Please don't lurk anymore and come spazz with us.. ;)

Guest LuCyJuNg

IGNORE. IGNORE. IGNORE..
watching the school date episode again for the nth time.. ohh i just love to reminisce that a year ago, SOra make a big fuss about LT failing the mission.. coz he did it shyly..while Sora kept on doing it over and over again.. but last night, our LT did the V-sign instead.. :x
agree with @josan both parties are silent, they don't deny nor confirm it, so there is a mystery about it..
and i believe and support our couple 100%!! *fighting! is there such thing as 1000 000%?? coz i'd gladly give it to our dear couple!!
...watching their episodes again... 

Guest koreanway88

hi ice308?    Do you have a feeling that they met last night in Busan???   Do you have a feeling that they like each other and they are communicating privately?   please share us your thoughts...  Seems like you have a gift....  tnx...

Guest ice308

josan

said: Let give say a piece of my mind. If Leeteuk is quiet about the relationship, it doesn't mean they don't have one. And I bet it's the other way around. See, artist usually stay away from being attached from the opposite sex, so whenever they are associated to someone who they are not dating, they clarify things that there is nothing between them. Sorry if I have to say this FD's but I just want prove a point. See, when Leeteuk was associated to Taeyeon, they clarified it and said there is nothing between them. So I fervently believe that a real relationship between Sora and Leeteuk since they don't dismiss the idea and they just stay quiet about it.

Guest pinnavinna

kaiskloset

said:

love it when Teuk and my Yeye are smiling like Children on Christmas morning. daebak!!!
oppps. MGY looks like wearing same Sora dress earlier in the Buil but in lighter shades...

thanks!!! twitter cr to

Thoughts for SuJu ‏@ELF_thoughts

Leeteuk, Sora were there. Yesung, fav actor Moon Geun Young were also there.Happy boys http://yfrog.com/h7agvijkjhttp://yfrog.com/mms5szoj

Hide photo

[list]

[*] Reply [*] Retweeted [*] Favoritedmms5szoj:iphoneh7agvijkj:iphone

Guest icelesguerra

@gdara123 dats exctly the point.. y der's no rumors bout dem? way the media is queit bout dem especially the last episode.. see the point? den if u not see den ur blind.. 

Guest icelesguerra

i love dis forum so much.. like in the school episode wen they wer acting like a CF with bubbles "beuatiful scenes but suddenly ders a BUG".. goodevening DC LOVERS:)) 

Americano everyone? But then, I think I can't drink because I need to control my temper. The nerve to even mention my name which is reserve for all the FD's. Relax... Breathe in... Breathe out!

Had decided to silently lurk but when I saw this invader (should ignore) has once again come out to try and break our wall... Sorry honey it's not working try again some other time. PLEASE same your brain cells for better use. Its a waste, REALLY. Hugs & kisses to all FD.

uon86 said: Had decided to silently lurk but when I saw this invader (should ignore) has once again come out to try and break our wall... Sorry honey it's not working try again some other time. PLEASE same your brain cells for better use. Its a waste, REALLY. Hugs & kisses to all FD.

Guest pinnavinna

dilarizn

said:

waaahhh... I can't believe I missed our party last night... I didn't feel well. :(
I checked our couple's activities at BIFF via twitter. Teuk and his SJ brothers were so handsome! (as usual)... I can see happiness in his eyes. Sora... what can I say? she looks SO SEXY with that blue dress! and about that little incident, I like the way she handled it. classy girl!

btw, I just wanna share my fanart...

MR. AND MRS. PARK!