[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest lennycsn

mywebfoot said: @xianlie90 you know what, it really looks like it! What is interesting about that pic though is Sora's glum expression and the phone. If I had the energy tonight, I would totally construct a whole fanfic around Teuk being stuck in Guangzhou and unable to return in time to see Sora before she heads for the US.... Is Sora doing the reporting in to BF before getting on a plane? Just like Teuk is NEVER without a phone in hand in airports? This is fanfic fodder!

@xianlie90: Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it. i.am.ahlyzza said: @lazyme2day thank you so much for the reply and for welcoming a newbie like me! and may i say i was really amazed on how you 'decipher' the mystery behind those gestures*bow down*i'm glad we have someone like you who continues to give us reason to believe that DC couple shows genuine affection! :)

Guest mywebfoot

lennycsn said: mywebfoot said: @xianlie90 you know what, it really looks like it! What is interesting about that pic though is Sora's glum expression and the phone. If I had the energy tonight, I would totally construct a whole fanfic around Teuk being stuck in Guangzhou and unable to return in time to see Sora before she heads for the US.... Is Sora doing the reporting in to BF before getting on a plane? Just like Teuk is NEVER without a phone in hand in airports? This is fanfic fodder!

tumblr_m9f8akDBA21qbuqyro2_250.gifHi everyone ^^ This post just for fun..
class="entry-title" style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; text-align: center; margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; "tumblr_m905t52IDt1qbtf5qo1_250.gif tumblr_m905t52IDt1qbtf5qo2_250.gifDonghae accidentally bumped his elbow at Krystal’s head, but Krystal didn’t make it a big deal and kept on giggling because of his fail class="entry-title" style="font-weight: normal; text-align: center; margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; "tumblr_m905t52IDt1qbtf5qo3_250.gif tumblr_m905t52IDt1qbtf5qo4_250.gifAfter this, i don't know if she poking/touching Leeteuk’s muscles or not.. but, leeteuk looked so shocked that he just keep laughing and looking at Krystal (Is he happy ?!)
tumblr_lyw4clN5Sh1r8dkylo2_500.gif 181303_375850232477339_91245123_n.jpgtumblr_ly0ylnGKOh1r2idc0o1_500.png
tumblr_lyvrukafwV1rng4ulo1_250.gif tumblr_lyua14cbZY1qh8uflo5_250.gif tumblr_lyvrukafwV1rng4ulo5_250.gif

Guest lallinachan

Hi^^
I've been away a lot and I still have to catch up with your posts and findings. FOr now I've read @mywebfoot post about MBC editing that left out some scenes, so I want to add another thing:
a)-there is a scene when Teukie and Sora are talking, and we can see Teukie lifting his hand with a pointing finger up as if he wanted to say something to her, but it was badly cut that scene too.
B)- Am I the only one that is wondering about Teuksora movements the day of the pool scene?When they are having lunch, they say that Teukie has a music program to attend, but I believe he already filmed it... or am I wrong?
c)- the schedule Sora is carringmake us intend that they stayed much more time together (and by the game they did with woojung couple WE KNOW they stayed together till midnight! DC had lots and lots of time alone, and we know they were together because they went to dimple house, they had a meal and took pictures! they are building lots of memories that strangely MBC doesn't want to show us. WHY? why, if they are just friends *delusional mode*)
Anyway here the schedule Sora wrote:

2djowzl.jpg

If only we could translate what is written.. anyway it is clearly they had in program to be together at least till 8 PM, and at 8 PM the sky is usually dark while in the pool scene it's still clear. What do you think?

The above picture translates to:
2-4 lunch4-6 tanning6-7:30 live show8-? home
I can't see above lunch and it's a bit scratched out. And I don't know what's written 8-->, but the scheduled place is home.  Anyhow, hope that helps! :)

Guest iamahlyzza

@lazyme2day sure!..i'm definitely joining the FDDA..but what does FD mean btw?..hahaha!and even though im still new here, i get a little delusional everytime they do those simple yet meaningful things to each other :\">like why can't they date for real already?!..they really seem to enjoy being with each others company and do these cheesy things for each other..well i just hope that teuki will let his guards down and just let his real feelings evolve cause sora is obviously falling for him.

Guest lavendermini

I say they are just friends because whenever they look in each others eyes for romantic thing they just bust out laughing. I can't explain lol. Forget it
But uh yeah I think they went swimming then to the movies then the woojung couple came over for the game.

On Leeteuk’s birthday celebration, Sora gives Leeteuk a big white box containing many gift especially with white color ^^..then she also gives Leeteuk two underpants right?

subbed-by-kshownow-netts25-360p00h23m10ssubbed-by-kshownow-netts25-360p00h23m10ssubbed-by-kshownow-netts25-360p00h23m10s

so here our investigations about Leeteuk underpants from Sora >______< (hahaha..I can’t believe it we search about this too -____-”, that’s okay since we know now Leeteuk wear Sora’s gift, kkkk)

un4.jpg?w=645&h=416

and then bonus insight for you ^^ :

un5.jpg?w=645&h=416

hahaha..we are little crazy here x____X

INSIGHT TEAM : VinniE, @Lil_Vna and @nhb19

VinniE

*please take out with credit properly

This is for brighter all of your day... :)

iamahlyzza said: @lazyme2day sure!..i'm definitely joining the FDDA..but what does FD mean btw?..hahaha!and even though im still new here, i get a little delusional everytime they do those simple yet meaningful things to each other :\">like why can't they date for real already?!..they really seem to enjoy being with each others company and do these cheesy things for each other..well i just hope that teuki will let his guards down and just let his real feelings evolve cause sora is obviously falling for him.

Dear @lallinachan, because it is you so I will come out and answer your question.  The handwriting that you screen capped showed the following:

(?) - 1 Music Program (MCD)

1  - 2 Moving

2 - 4 Lunch

4 - 6 Tanning

6 - 7:30 Live broadcast

8 - (?) Home

If you know that the last episode of WJ copuple took 7 hours yet they airtime is 15 minutes, I think everything explains.  As long as our Dimple Couple is together, whether their happy moments are shown to the public it doesn't matter anymore.  Afterall, their lovey dovey is the most important.

Back to lurk mode, see all friends on twitter.

[EDIT]

Just one point before I go, since some fans thought MBC had eaten up the so-called cooking scene and blame MBC on the official board, I think this is a bit unfair to MBC.  First of all, it never disclosed such information.  My understanding is that only Nate reported such scenes in their news, and no other Korean news picked that up the other day (which was quite different from before where many agencies reported the same thing in same or similar wording).  Fans picked that up somewhere and started to "anticipate" and then got disappointed.  Just want to say that you have to make sure the source before you believe in something and share, otherwise that's where rumours come from.  Worse enough, translations of translations without source help spread uncertified rumours.  Next time, trust only official source then you won't have unnecessary expectation (though I know MBC is not trustworthy, but at least it has to be responsible, not the one who share).  And that's why in the past I will wait until the official text preview was out and then share.  Raising your friends' expectation and then let them down is really not an interesting experience.

Bow and bye! 

hello dimple couple shipper ^ ^

hahahahhahahaha ...

@ dee15 >> I became crazy because of you read the post .. really did not think to look out at the "underwear" .... hahahahahha I'm very happy with this incident ... hahahahaha ... perhaps, my cheeks are also going up to heaven, because this couple ....

I've been watching episode 29 but I'm not satisfied because so few and hang the story ends .. why the scene in the pool at the pieces and continue camping? I'm curious about the end result in the pool because sora thrown into the water.

NB: We are sorry because I can not speak english very well.

Guest k_craze

lazyme2day

said:

@i.am.ahlyzza: Hope you enjoy being with us. LOL. The credit doesn't all go to me, it is to all the FD Detectives here. Soon, if MBC manages to give us more airtime of our DC, we may be able to find more fun detective work to do. Also, feel free to join the FD Detective Academy (F.D.D.A.) So keep your eyes open for any suspicious movement from our DC in the upcoming eps and even outside of WGM!

;)

At the FDDA, you will find a lot of fun searching for clues and evidences. However, joining the academy may have a bit of side effects such as FDD Syndrome, so be warned! (LOL! I'm going out of my mind here. LOL)

k_craze said: lazyme2day said:

@i.am.ahlyzza: Hope you enjoy being with us. LOL. The credit doesn't all go to me, it is to all the FD Detectives here. Soon, if MBC manages to give us more airtime of our DC, we may be able to find more fun detective work to do. Also, feel free to join the FD Detective Academy (F.D.D.A.) So keep your eyes open for any suspicious movement from our DC in the upcoming eps and even outside of WGM! ;)  At the FDDA, you will find a lot of fun searching for clues and evidences. However, joining the academy may have a bit of side effects such as FDD Syndrome, so be warned! (LOL! I'm going out of my mind here. LOL)

Alright FDs, I leave the rest of the discussion here with the rest of you. I need to head to bed now since I've got work tomorrow! So goodnight to @k_craze, @lennycsn, @witeku (if you're lurking around. LOL), and to other fellow FDs here!

FIGHTING FDs! Have faith in our DC!!

My late night wish: I wish both Teukie and Sora have a safe flight to wherever they are going!

Guest pinnavinna

kyaaaaa @viyra ....

this part :
So looking forward to the camping episode (which somebody said lasted until 8pm) - there is a hammock where they can lay down together (what happened to the bed in the camper?) and then it will get dark - so when it becomes pitch black, wolves would be roaming - which one would it be?  the female wolf or the male wolf?

ROFL..... =))
seems to all of us, they are the most anticipated wolf of the week :D

Guest malonowa

Just for fun.

dda285e5.jpg

"So Ra, can you hear me?"

e39661d7.jpg

"Yes Teuk, I can"

d7d2e422.jpg

"But I think you need to put your shirt back on ..."

27fcd0aa.jpg

"Uhm ... OK"