Park Shi Hoo & Moon Chae Won @ WonHoo Couple

marrsq

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7AqOzvWsGEjQpPgnvNHINetizens call Kim Hyun Joong a 'psychopath' after assault scandal
hellokpop - Aug 30, 2014

all i can say…. is Koreans are quick to turn on their idols…remember how Park Shi Hoo was set up… normal people know what the deal it… and the deal involves A wanting money. she was getting dumped and she was not going to walk away from this ..

part 4
Life or Death
ANY_0408184349.gif

Finally the peaceful path he has chosen!
anigif-2.gif
The end!^^
Credit : cafe.duam.net/pyungholove, thank you!
pov
JENN DELACRUZSeptember 24, 2014 at 7:37 AM

I watched several tragic drama before and i thought Titanic and Pearl Harbor are the most tragic love story of all time. Not until i watched TPM, aigoooooo it breaks my heart into pieces. The love of Lee Se Ryung is beyond imagination and Kim Seung Yu is the Man in our wild imagination. Hahaa, You and me against the world i will never forget the lovestory of this two. How i wish they brought their romance in real life, PSH and Moon Chae won for me is the power couple among Sageuk drama couple

Archived