Park Shi Hoo & Moon Chae Won @ WonHoo Couple

marrsq

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

credit LINK

march 28 2014

These two leads seem like a really good fit for the film; Moon Chae-won has the acting chops to pull off the subtlety required from the role, while Yoo Yeon-seok has the ability to coax audiences into rooting for his character. I’m hoping these two sign on, as the movie has all the makings of being a poignant story — a reminder of those perfect days we’ve had that we wished would never come to an end.

credit LINK

Kang's Awaiting begins with a young woman traveling with a coach full of elderly people along the barbed-wire borders South Korea shares with its estranged sibling-nation to the north; Yeon-hee (Moon Chae-won) flicks through color photographs of a young woman (not her) and a matriarch, and also a black-and-white picture of herself with a man. She thinks of her daily routine of doing domestic chores in her traditional homestead in the city, struggling with her fast-deprecating memory and making exquisite meals for a husband whom she said she wouldn't allow to "cross over" to the other side again given the political situation of the day.

article credit LINK

haru-hana3-724x1024

POV

So I’m sure you guys are not surprised that I’m reporting on Park Shi-hoo’s comeback. I was silent for a while as he’s been relatively silent and also to let the hullabaloo die down. My opinion, in case you want to know, is that the whole thing was a huge mistake on his part and that the entire situation hurt both men and women. Women will now think twice before reporting and men will suffer from false accusations. Not cool........

article credit LINK

Park-Shi-Hoo-Update-1

Park Shi-hoo’s comeback has begun!

Lots of Park Shi-hoo news is floating about on the interweb and it’s about time. During his hiatus he traveled th U.S taking photos (where I stupidly didn’t stalk him. What was I thinking?) and spent some time in Japan where he exhibited his photography.

Now oppa is in China filming his new movie, “Scent,” under the direction of Hong Kong director, Jessey Tsang. Filming started yesterday, on the New Year. He will be required to speak 3 languages, English, Chinese and Korean. I really hope they don’t dub him because I NEED to hear him speak English. Hehe........

credit LINK

%25EA%25B3%25B5%25EC%25A3%25BC%25EC%259D

How I wish for another classic drama like "Princess' Man"!!!
Not only Seung-you was my first love of Park Sihoo's stream of excellent work,
the drama was a highly acclaimed fusion drama that will remain a classic in the Korean drama history.

From the success of "Prosecutor Princess" and "Reversal of Queens",
Park Sihoo became undoubtedly the most sought after romantic hero in the K-drama genre
with the success of "Princess Man" and his status as the the most romantic guy on the screen
is still unchaged despite his time away from the screen.

Seung-you was fierce and gentle at the same time, and it brought out the best in Park Sihoo
to establish himself as the most capable hero of a drama who is more than apt to
carry the story from the start to the end.

He was successful in portraying a deeply tormented man from the traumas from the father's
devastating death right in front of his eyes and his maturity on the screen with each episode
was a heroic effort indeed.

In the midst of his blinding revenge against the killer of his father, he becomes romantically involved
with the daughter of the killer, reminiscent of Shakesphere's Romeo and Juliet, but with a Korean touch.

The drama  "Princess Man" dealt with the most basic human emotions : jealousy, love, revenge, hatred, forgiveness, and that is why it hit the chord with so many viewers around the world,
as the story is really not Korean but universal in its emotional origins.

I just wish he will do another drama that will surpass this "Princess Man" in the near future.
Park Sihoo has so much potential dormant in him that should be displayed to the media and fans.
I sincerely hope he gets involved in diverse projects to bring out the best in him
with individual work.
Just a quick note willst I am reminiscing on the good old days of "Princess Man"....

Written by Jade@sihoorang, thank you!

Archived