Park Shi Hoo & Moon Chae Won @ WonHoo Couple

marrsq

photo credit LINK

viewimage.php?id=chaewon&no=29bcc427b687

article credit LINK...excerpt 

Moon Chae Won made a confession that acting in the historical dramas was very difficult because she had to present the beauty of traditional aspects. She said, “Speaking in traditional ways and the script itself are both very difficult. But I felt excited about wearing Hanbok and talking about love in the drama.†She presented a tragic love story in “The Princess’ Man,†and she was asked about her love in the real world. She answered, “I am twenty six years old and I had a boyfriend before and I also experienced the first time (laugh), but I could not experience the extreme love like what I had presented in the drama.†

credit LINK

Who is your favorite Korean actress and actor?

And who are (is) the Korean actors/actresses you think are the best at portraying emotions in acting, you think are REALLY good, on another level completely? ^^

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

credit LINK

330px-Green_Scalpel-p03-a0001.jpg

• Drama: Green Scalpel (literal title)
  • Revised romanization: Geurin Meseu
  • Hangul: 그린 메스
  • Director:
  • Writer:
  • Network: KBS2
  • Episodes:
  • Release Date: August, 2013 --
  • Runtime: Mon & Tue 21:55
  • Language: Korean

Plot

A young man named Park Shi-On has autism and a developmental disability. His mental age is that of a 10-year-old, but he becomes a paediatric surgeon. Meanwhile, Kim Do-Han, who is the best paediatric surgeon, finds himself frequently in confrontation with Park Shi-On.

Cast

from wikipedia

Cast[edit]

He is a miner's son who witnessed domestic violence from his father beginning at a very young age. Because of his developmental disorder that's a type of autism, he gets a specialized education at a care center, where they discover that he's a savant. Shi-on has genius tendencies, an exceptional memory, and has a keen perception of space within the human body. With the help of a guardian, he eventually becomes a pediatric surgery resident, but his personality remains that of a grade schooler.
A cold-hearted, confident and perfectionist pediatrics ward doctor.
A pediatric surgeon with a strong sense of duty. She chose to become a doctor after volunteering in a children's cancer ward in high school, and entered Korea's best medical school as the second best of her class. With her hard work and brains she becomes an associate professor at a relatively young age. She never hesitates to speak up in front of her bosses, but has an easy-going personality with a tomboyish nature.

info on psh's reel life credit LINK...his role in tpm has the top rating

Dramas

Year Title # of Epis. Role Rating
2012 Cheongdamdong Alice add 16 Main Role Cha Seung Jo  7.55
2011 The Princess' Man add 24 Main Role Kim Seung Yoo  8.75
2010 Queen of Reversals add 31 Main Role Goo Yong Shik 7.29
2010 Haru add 1 Supporting Role Killer 7.14
2010 Prosecutor Princess add 16 Main Role Seo In Woo 7.78
2008 Family's Honor add 54 Main Role Lee Kang Suk 8.02
2008 Iljimae add 20 Main Role Shi Hoo / Ja Dol 8.50
2007 How to Meet a Perfect Neighbor add 20 Main Role Yoo Joon Suk 6.75
2006 Which Star Are You From? add 16 Supporting Role Han Jung Hoon 7.21
2005 Let's Marry add 51 Supporting Role Jae Ho 6.17
2005 Delightful Girl, Choon Hyang add 17 Guest Role Chae Rin's boyfriend 7.53

mdnora said:

credit LINK

330px-Green_Scalpel-p03-a0001.jpg

A pediatric surgeon with a strong sense of duty. She chose to become a doctor after volunteering in a children's cancer ward in high school, and entered Korea's best medical school as the second best of her class. With her hard work and brains she becomes an associate professor at a relatively young age. She never hesitates to speak up in front of her bosses, but has an easy-going personality with a tomboyish nature.

mdnora said:

info on psh's reel life credit LINK...his role in tpm has the top rating

Dramas

Year Title # of Epis. Role Rating
2012 Cheongdamdong Alice add 16 Main Role Cha Seung Jo  7.55
2011 The Princess' Man add 24 Main Role Kim Seung Yoo  8.75
2010 Queen of Reversals add 31 Main Role Goo Yong Shik 7.29
2010 Haru add 1 Supporting Role Killer 7.14
2010 Prosecutor Princess add 16 Main Role Seo In Woo 7.78
2008 Family's Honor add 54 Main Role Lee Kang Suk 8.02
2008 Iljimae add 20 Main Role Shi Hoo / Ja Dol 8.50
2007 How to Meet a Perfect Neighbor add 20 Main Role Yoo Joon Suk 6.75
2006 Which Star Are You From? add 16 Supporting Role Han Jung Hoon 7.21
2005 Let's Marry add 51 Supporting Role Jae Ho 6.17
2005 Delightful Girl, Choon Hyang add 17 Guest Role Chae Rin's boyfriend 7.53

[add roles]Films

Year Title Role Rating
2012 Confession of Murder add Main Role Lee Doo Suk 8.25

hi @fazayo life goes on...though different paths...

mcw's male co stars are 25 and 34 years old...and this love triangle thing in the drama...... is not my cup of tea...however will always be looking forward to watch her acting again..

about tpm...no doubt about her acting  in tpm .....was so far the best for me too... 

pic credit LINK

viewimage.php?id=princess_k&no=29bcc427b

credit LINK

COM in Japan – PSH’s comeback?

2013.06.02        News report

Park Si Hoo’s comeback? … “Confession of Murder” release in Japan decisive

It is a fact that at the beginning of the year, the most promising male actor was Park Si Hoo.  He was close to the ranks of top stars and he was doing well in overseas markets such as Japan and China.  He was literally waiting to enter his prime.

Park Si Hoo took a big leap with the 2011 drama “The Princess’s Man”, and he was close to being the top star earlier this year with “Cheongdam-dong Alice”.  This drama was very well received in China and Japan.

Last October with the “Confession of Murder” press conference the Japanese fans were already full of anticipation, and with the drama “Cheongdam-dong Alice” Park Si Hoo was thrust into the spotlight.

When his old exclusive contract expired, Park Si Hoo established his own management company Hoo Factory with his brother.  As a top star in South Korea, Japan, and China, as well as other international markets, it seemed Park Si Hoo was ready to take off on the world stage.  Until February 14.

Park Si Hoo’s image has been seriously tarnished.  His female fans are very disappointed.

It all comes down to Park Si Hoo’s comeback project.  First of all, he must have a self-restraint period, but he also must have a plan to come back to the entertainment industry which would be like going through a difficult hurdle.  For the time being, Park Si Hoo’s official position is he is exercising self-restraint, but the possibility for the rapid resumption of activities is there.  Everything rests on the box-office performance of “Confession of Murder” in Japan.

Park Si Hoo’s debut movie “I’m a killer” was released in Japan on June 1 under the title “Confession of Murder”.  The Prince of CRT (TV) was transformed into a serial killer in the movie with intense action scenes.  A COM production official said: “Now that the Park Si Hoo incident has been resolved, our Hallyu star will exhibit a more matured look and expectations are high.”

The best thing is of course for Park Si Hoo to engage in various promotional activities for the movie.  But since he has suspended all activities during this period of self-restraint, it would be difficult for him to go to Japan.  Of course Japan can generate huge box-office revenues for Park Si Hoo.

If “Confession of Murder” can make it big at the box office in Japan, Park Si Hoo’s comeback can be flexible.  He still remains very popular in domestic and overseas markets like China and Japan, although the incident was expected to shake his position.  However, the fact that Park Si Hoo can still maintain high popularity in Japan demonstrates that his comeback can be accelerated unexpectedly.

To the South Korean entertainment industry, the most lucrative is the Japanese market. To some extent, if the Japanese box office is guaranteed, then dramas and movies can be made without great difficulty.  Therefore if it can be proved that Park Si Hoo still enjoys high popularity in Japan, companies that will try to sign him for dramas or films are bound to increase rapidly.

So in the final analysis, after going through the crisis of “rapist”, the most urgent thing for Park Si Hoo is to be a successful “killer”.

credit LINK

73140-confession-of-murder.jpg

Park Shi Hoo co-starred in the recent drama "Cheomdamdong Alice" with Moon Geun Young, in "Prosecutor Princess" with Kim So Yeon and "The Princess' Man" with Moon Chae Won. He won several acting awards. The box office response to his film's opening in Japan may provide a clue as to how seriously the case will affect his career prospects.

credit LINK

PSH’s return – Reversal from foreign to domestic

People in the legal circles say Park Si Hoo should have taken the lawsuit against A all the way; now it is difficult for the distrust of the public to fade away.  One entertainment agency representative said: “It is difficult for an actor who has been accused of sexual violence to return to work because his image has suffered a significant blow”, so the possibility of Park Si Hoo’s return to the entertainment industry is “pessimistic.”

For the time being Park Si Hoo is spending his time in self-restraint.  It is difficult to imagine that anyone would offer him work.  Someone close to Park Si Hoo said he was not thinking of any entertainment activities at all.  Another friend suggested he should leave Korea to study abroad and live quietly.  It seems there are different scenarios.

There is a likelihood that Park Si Hoo could return to the Korean entertainment industry earlier than expected.  This is contingent on his great popularity abroad.  Park Si Hoo’s KBS drama of two years ago “The Princess’s Man” gained tremendous popularity in Japan, as a consequence of which he went back and forth to Japan between events and met his fans.  His fame in Japan contributed to his rapidly rising salary in domestic dramas.  It is known that Park Si Hoo received close to 100 million won for the SBS drama “Cheongdam-dong Alice” in January.  This is the kind of salary that only top stars receive.  Sale of the drama to Japan is the decisive contribution to his five-star treatment.

In this atmosphere, there is speculation that Park Si Hoo’s activities in overseas markets such as Japan and China could be his way back into the domestic market.  Japanese fans are known for their loyalty, so if “Confession of Murder” is a box-office success in Japan, then the atmosphere is likely to soften further at home.

In the case of China Park Si Hoo’s activities are more open.  Until recently Park Si Hoo has not accepted any offers to appear in a Chinese drama or movie because, in his words: “I want to concentrate on activities in Korea and Japan.”  But now the situation has changed.  A representative of one drama production company said: “Now that domestic entertainment activities are not possible, working in foreign countries such as China is a way out.” and “China especially has been constantly sending ‘love calls’ [invitations] to Park Si Hoo, so there is a possibility.”

excerpt

February 26

PSH Offered $100,000 To A For Settlement

TV Chosun had an exclusive segment where they reported that Park Si Hoo had attempted to reach an agreement with ‘A’, but the negotiations had fallen apart. Park Si Hoo had offered ‘A’ 100,000,000 KRW (approximately $92,000 USD), but negotiations had fallen apart because ‘A’ had demanded more money. However, ‘A’ had previously stated that she would never participate in negotiations.

ccda earnings spent on payment to his defence team (during and now after the drop of it for the lawsuit against his ex company)

100 million won is equal to 90 thousand US dollars

wondering why and how his earning was made public in the first place....

His first movie is really doing good and I already saw it hope I  can see the movie through a big screen ...it must be awesome..no wonder his movie get a good critics..just like this..

An article from http://parksihoo4u.com/2013/06/08/cocom-in-ny-asian-film-festival-3/

2013.06.07      News report

Park Si Hoo’s movie “Confession of Murder” is invited by New York Asian Film Festival

“Confession of Murder” starring Park Si Hoo is going to the United States after its landing in Japan.

The 2013 New York Asian Film Festival 2013 to be held in July is featuring a total of 12 Korean films, including “Confession of Murder”.  The event is organized by the New York Film Society and this is the North American premiere of Park Si Hoo’s movie.

The Film Festival has unveiled its lineup in its official website and “Confession of Murder” will be screened in the Walter Reade Theater in New York on July 2.  It is expected that there will be an explosive reaction to the demand for tickets.

“Confession of Murder” was released in Japan on June 1 and has received great attention.  In particular, it topped a survey conducted on all movies released on May 31 and June 1.  The reaction from Japanese fans has been overwhelming, testifying to “Park Si Hoo power”.  Comments from the Japanese audience: ”Such breathtaking action!  Car chase scene is so impressive,” “Park Si Hoo is not only a handsome face, but also a great actor with depth”, all showing total support.

But in the midst of such explosive reaction, Park Si Hoo for the time being is still exercising self-restraint.  He has been absent in promotions in Japan in June and he is also not expected to attend the New York Asian Film Festival in July.  The Park Si Hoo side said: “Park Si Hoo is sorry for the unsavory incident that happened and also very sorry to his fans that it is not yet time for any activity, so he will be absent in all the events reported.  He is very grateful for the love and support of his fans.”

The New York Asian Film Festival also features these Korean movies – “Secretly great”, “The Berlin File”, “Concubine”, “Secret tips on how to use guys”, “Muse”, “Very ordinary couple”, etc.  Kim Go Eun of “Muse” and Ryu Seung Beom of “The Berlin File” are scheduled to attend the festival as the public’s favorites.

(judysmall@enews24.net)

POV credit LINK...excerpt

Kdrama men who don’t deserve their women 

princess+park.jpg

1. Kim Seung Yoo, Princess’ Man. He started a shallow playboy, turned into a psycho hell-bent on revenge, and ended up abandoning his nation for his personal safety. And she took an arrow for this?  
mvs credit charm pak and kingsofasia501.......

mvs credit amgela haynie and xxgotitasrainxx

Ailein Duinn ( dark - haired Alan)

This is a Scottish Gaelic lament composed in the 18th century.

thank to Amethyst 2001 for all these informations..
It was written for a sailor who drowned at sea while he was on his way to marry his fiancee.
She could not live with the grief and she died some months later,
but before she died, she composed this lament for her lost love.

mv credit callmearem

credit LINK to eng lyrics...Once in a while
You are in my mind
I think about the days we've had
And I dream that this would all come back to me

If only you knew every moment in time
Nothing goes on in my heart
Just like your memories
How I long here to be with you once more

You will always gonna be the one
And you should know
How I wish I could have never let you go
Come into my life again
Oh don't say no

In my life
So true, I believe I can never find
Somebody like you
My first love

Once in a while
You are in my dreams
I can feel the warmth of your embrace
And I pray that one day you'll come back to me

If only you knew every moment in time
Nothing goes on in my heart
Just like your memories
How I long here to be with you once more, yeah

You will always be inside my heart
And you should know
Come into my life again
Please don't say no

Now and Forever
You were still the one
In my heart
I believe I can never find
Somebody like you
My first love

And you should know
Come into my life again
Oh don't say no

So true, I believe I can never find
Now and forever

Park Shi Hoo Loves the Ladies

By Evan+ on February 4, 2013 |

park-shi-hoo-recently-revealed-his-ideal

Park Shi Hoo was forced to answer some tough questions on live television, but he didn’t shy away from answering honestly. He recently appeared on an episode of One Night TV Entertainment and was asked about the kind of woman he likes. “I’m usually on the shy side, so I like someone who is outgoing,” he responded. He was then asked if he factors in physical appearance, to which he replied, ”Why wouldn’t I? Height is not really important. Rather than a sexy and innocent style, I like someone who is cute.” But let it be known, Park Shi Hoo is hardly a shallow guy. He went on to say: “If I date someone, I usually date them for a long time. The longest I’ve dated is four years.” All right, ladies, there you have it!

credit LINK

news on one of psh's reel friend....excerpt

What’s interesting though, is the effect of Lee Min-jung relative unpopularity when compared to the gravitas of Lee Byung-hun. Lee Min-jung is not a terrible actress and has had her share of recognized roles; but there was certainly some stigma against her as the girlfriend, now fiancée, of Lee Byung-hun. She’s been compared to “A” in Park Shi Hoo’s scandal, labeled a “gold digger” (from the sponsorship issue), chastised for being 12 years younger than her boyfriend, and more.  Add the fact that Lee Byung-hun had once had a high profile relationship with A-list actress Song Hye-gyo and a scandal with a gymnast, you have the perfect recipe for a netizen bash-fest.

credit article LINK

Archived