Park Shi Hoo & Moon Chae Won @ WonHoo Couple

marrsq

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

credit LINK 

PSH in yet another CDDA interview

About love:

Reporter: In the drama you said “All women are crazy about brand names.”  How do you feel about those so-called “money-worshipping women”?
PSH: Everybody has the right to pursue materialistic things in life, and girls especially love shopping, so this is understandable.  But if it reaches a stage of mania and desires become too overwhelming, then it is not good.  In the drama CSJ finds there are too many worldly women which is why he does not believe in unconditional love and even rejects love.

Reporter: In real life, do you hope to possess this kind of love?  Will you be like CSJ in not trusting women?
PSH: I hope so [find that kind of love.]  I think love should not be too mixed up with material interests.  If two people love each other, they should build a good life together.  Although in today’s society it seems very difficult to fully trust someone, to give yourself entirely to someone, I will not be so extreme as CSJ.

Reporter: Is Han Se Kyung in the image of your other half?
PSH: It seems reporters always ask this question in every drama. Ha!Ha!  It seems [my ideal] has not appeared in any drama, but taking all the various roles together, that’s just about it.  So I’m still waiting for my “Cheongdam-dong Alice” to appear.

article and photo credit LINK ..   excerpt

cool12.jpg

COOL: In all your dramas so far, you’ve always played a charismatic gentleman who romances the female lead.  In real life, do you know a lot of romantic moves?

PSH: Hmmm, I really know a lot of romantic moves, so … eh, it looks like I’m really a romantic person.  (Laughs)  I know how to create atmosphere, especially at a first meeting …. [ED: What follows is probably a mistake in translation or misinterpretation.  The PSH that we know will never say things like that.]

Archived