Park Shi Hoo & Moon Chae Won @ WonHoo Couple

marrsq

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully this PSH massage on Sihoorang gathering a few days ago is will be a good new for us.

Cr : To Parksihoo4u
class="entry-title"PSH’s message on SHRPSH 2013.05.24 autographed 1

Remember the Sihoorang gathering on May 25?  A message was read out by a SHR Master.  This message was an SMS sent to SHR on May 24 by the new Manager of Hoo Factory and related Park Si Hoo’s message to his fans:

You all have a pretty good idea about when actor Park Si Hoo will begin his activities again from reading the news reports.

From the day when the withdrawal of accusation was announced, he has received many scripts and invitations to work from domestic and foreign agencies.

It is Park Si Hoo’s intention that this news be publicly announced.

When we have good news about when he will start a new work, we will first notify SHR.

Park Si Hoo is very grateful to SHR management committee and members.

And also sincerely thanks SHR management committee for conveying his wishes during the gathering.

Hope all members who are taking part in this gathering in this hot weather will have a safe and happy day.

And  seem this is a good sign for him .. from japanese fans

the new on 2013.05.28

The survey is conducted by Yahoo Japan.  20 movies that will start showing on May 31 and June 1 are voted on, and the movie that is MOST ANTICIPATED or MOST WANT TO WATCH is Park Si Hoo’s “Confession of Murder”.

“Confession of Murder” is #1 MOST-WANT-TO-WATCH movie on Saturday, June 1.

rank 20130529

(Credits: http://twitter.com; http://movies.yahoo.co.jp; http://gall.dcinsdie.com. Thanks!)

cr to parksihoo4u

credit LINK

Many people are of the opinion that PSH’s acting reached its pinnacle in TPM......(excerpt read on from the link)

mv credit Baek Jaehee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b9G7AynbPA&feature=player_embedded     

credit LINK...excerpt

Commissioned artists and celebrities after all the promotions often neglect to carry out sustained activities.  A front-line police official said, “The image of the celebrity is raised when they become our Goodwill Ambassador, but they should really make an effort to do something for the police.”

In particular, there is no verification process about the ambassador and this points to a problem in the installation process.  In fact, actor Park Si Hoo who was appointed Goodwill Ambassador in 2008 was recently involved in a sex scandal.

The police went on to explain why Park Si Hoo was selected at the time: “Park Si Hoo played a kind of police officer in the SBS drama ‘Iljimae’ which made him very popular.”

Professor Park said: ”The selection process in unconditionally selecting the Goodwill Ambassador is problematic.  Popularity without high morality is not enough.  It is important to establish morality as the criterion for selection.”

pics credit LINK

comments from netizens...credit LINK

viewimage.php?id=princess_k&no=29bcc427b

quoted from the above link

Professor Park said: ”The selection process in unconditionally selecting the Goodwill Ambassador is problematic.  Popularity without high morality is not enough.  It is important to establish morality as the criterion for selection.”

Why We Need Values and Morals..... credit LINK... excerpt

by Clay Tucker-Ladd, PhD

Just in case you believe that great social problems are beyond your scope, consider this story: God said to me: Your task is to build a better world. I answered: How can I do that? The world is such a large, vast place, so complicated now, and I am so small and useless. There's nothing I can do. But God in his great wisdom said: Just build a better you.
-Anonymous
This quote helps us see that morality, i.e. being a good person, is important for our own well being as well as for the good of others. Several noted writers have recently tried to convince us that being good pays off.
------------
Moral philosophy is hard thought about right action.
-Socrates

Goodness without knowledge is weak; knowledge without goodness is dangerous. We have to build a better man before we can build a better society. All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good people do nothing. Our purpose is not to make a living but a life--a worthy, well-rounded, useful life. Morality is not a subject; it is a life put to the test in dozens of moments.
-Paul Tillich

In addition, there is a lot of evidence we are backsliding morally, e.g. a few years ago 9 out of 10 defense contractors were under criminal investigation. In 1990, when tax payers were required to give the Social Security numbers for every dependent, seven million names disappeared!

More evidence of backsliding:

Statement                                                "Yes" in 1965     "Yes" in 1990
Financial success is very important to me.           25%                 75%
A meaningful philosophy of life is important.        75%                 25%
I cheat on tests.                                               20%                 37%
I'd lie about possible exposure to AIDS
(with one-night stands)                                                                          ------                    45%

pic credit LINK

viewimage.php?id=princess_k&no=29bcc427b

same article LINK...excerpt

"The golden rule," so called because it is the highest rule of life, is an important part of most religions. It is expressed in slightly different ways:

General wording: "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

Jesus Christ in the Sermon on the Mount: "Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them." (Matthew 7:12)

Judaism: "Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself." (Leviticus 19:18)

Islam: "No one of you is a believer until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself."

Confucianism: "What you do not want done to yourself, do not do to others." (Analects 15:23)

Buddhism: "Hurt not others with that which pains yourself."
(Udanavarga 5:18)

Hinduism: "Good people proceed while considering that what is best for others is best for themselves." (Hitopadesa)

Humanists: "Every person has dignity and worth, and, therefore, should command the respect of every other person." 

Communist motto: "From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs."

Indian saying: "Don't judge others until you have walked in their moccasins."

credit LINK

poster.jpg

article credit LINK

Rape charges against Park Si Hoo dropped

Korean actor Park Si Hoo is in the clear after the 22-year-old aspiring entertainer who alleged that he raped her in February, dropped all charges against him.

SEOUL: A 22-year-old Korean aspiring entertainer, who had earlier alleged that Korean actor Park Si Hoo had gotten her drunk and raped her after a date on February 15, has dropped all charges against the “Cheongdamdong Alice” star on Thursday, reported Korean media.

She did not explain why she decided to drop the charges.

Korean authorities expressed on Friday that they will not be pursuing this sexual assault case further, as they cannot act if there is no formal complaint against Park.

Park, who had previously filed a suit against the woman for allegedly attempting to blackmail him with the help of his former manager, has also withdrawn his lawsuit against her.

He had earlier maintained that his sexual encounter with the woman was consensual during police investigations into the matter, which saw both parties subjected to polygraph tests after they gave very different accounts of the events which transpired that night.

mv credit linhdanham

credit LINK

Baek Ji-young, Jung Suk-won Exchange Wedding Vows Jung Suk-won (left) and Baek Ji-young pose before their wedding in Seoul on Sunday. Jung Suk-won (left) and Baek Ji-young pose before their wedding in Seoul on Sunday.

Singer Baek Ji-young and actor Jung Suk-won got married at a hotel in Gwangjang-dong, Seoul on Sunday.

At a press event before their wedding, Baek said she is confident she has met her Mr. Right and that spending the rest of her life with Jung is the right choice, even though their nine-year age gap has caused quite a stir.

She described him as someone who she can lean on, like a friend or sometimes like a father figure.

Already three months into her pregnancy, she said she hopes to give birth to a baby boy who looks like Jung.

englishnews@chosun.com / Jun. 03, 2013 09:30 KST

credit LINK

Five Fun Facts About Moon Chae Won

MOON CHAE WON Moon Chae Won As Moon Chae Won is considering whether or not to take a role in the upcoming drama "Green Scalpel," you may want to know more about this talented and dedicated actress.

credit LINK

Saeguks, Why You Gotta…

Written by Guest On March 5, 2012.....with comments

Saeguk is good when there is political stuff on top of the romance. Or even not political stuff, but just mystery and tension. Princess' Man did this so well. Almost every episode had an infuriating (which is lovely) cliffhanger and the supporting cast was just as good as the main cast. Everyone had chemistry with everyone.

And in Princess' Man, she wasn't weak or flip floppy. She had a real conflict and instead of becoming merely weepy, she cried, dried her eyes and didn't play victim. I love Se Ryung's character.

But to me, the second couple was just perfection. They embodied all my ideas about love.

I think the whole great thing about Princess' Man, is despite every character's flaws, they all reached for something better in themselves even if it was only for a few moments, but it was a really uplifting drama to me, even though I was crying like every episode from the tragedy of it.

Archived