eyeliner smudging problem!! (pic inside)

Guest Come.again

Guest mythairefyry

I used to be plagued with the same problem no matter what eyeliner I use. The solution I found though is to use an eye primer (Urban decay insurance), let that air dry a bit, then use my liquid eyeliner (Milani liquid eyeliner- drugstore brand), then hold my eye in place while I use my blow dryer in cool setting to dry it :D

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest blackhabit

I actually allow it to smudge :ph34r: after I put on pencil eyeliner i blink a few times to let it transfer to my lower lash line then use a taupe shadow to just smudge it with the eyeliner. Works well for me :)

Guest SimplyMe25

ya ditch the maybelline gel liner. it may work for some but for people who are easily prone to smudgy eyeliner, it is not the choice. Go for bobbi brown or mac eyeliner. i personally like the bobbi brown more. Prime it with urban decay eye primer first and then perhaps powder over it before putting on the eyeliner. That should do!

Archived