[Food Chat] Favorite type of sushi

Guest mysassyboy

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Courtknee

I love shrimp tempura rolls.

I used to always get eel rolls also (or any kind of sushi with eel in it) but my favorite sushi place has recently upped the prices on all their eel prices so no more :(

If I'm looking for something more pricey - dragon rolls... or crunchy rolls! Yum.

The tofu skin sushi thing (don't know the name) is good too.

Guest PinkWaffles

Ikura, shio maguro and uni are my favorite when it comes to sushi/sashimi.  For rolls, I prefer anything with cream cheese and spicy mayo on top~ *drools* 

I pretty much like everything, but if I had to choose, it definitely would be dragon roll! When it comes to sashimi, again, I like pretty much whatever, but tuna and salmon <3

I'm lucky because my boyfriend always gets some from work and we have little feasts with our friends heehee :3

• 3 weeks later...
Guest GDZY.cookielove

i love love LOVE the chopped scallop roll. its always so creamy and delicious, but honestly, give me any type of sushi and i'll eat it :D

unagi and raw salmon sashimi..or just the raw salmon by itself is good too :P ive been eating them for the past 4 days and i'm still hooked, haha.

im not a big fan of those with lots of things in them, although i should try the california roll soon because those look delicious :o

• 1 month later...
Guest matchamuffin

cooked tuna FOR THE BIGGEST FREAKIN' WIN!!! :D hehe its my favourite! tastyyyyyyy i love it!!! or california rolls are nice as well! :D i love it hehe. ohoho i love sushi!

Archived