Jennifer Aniston

Guest priya_rach

Guest rapunzel283

I love JA! I don't think these photos do her justice - she mightn't be very photogenic, but she's a great comedic actress :D

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest PerniciousJuJu

I dont think that she is that "pretty". I don't really like her character in friends either. BUT HER EX HUSBAND!! man!!! Ohh-Wee!!!! :w00t:

Guest Lilazinprincess

What was Brad thinking...she is absolutely "America's Sweetheart". The guy doesnt' know what he lost.

Guest .:precious:.

wow some of these pics of her look breath taking. But ive seen her on Friends and I dont like the shape of her face. It's very masculien I use to the her and brad pitt looked like brother & sister because of her face shape and her jaw is yuckyy.

Guest lusay

i dun think she ia very good actor....... she's been in friends for so long now, and when she acts in other stuff she has that *rachel characteristic* in her... blah.

Guest Steph*

pretty! but she wears too much powder on her face.. is she married or something? i see a ring on her wedding finger...

:huh:

I don't really think she's all that pretty in pics, the way she smiles is weird.

She's pretty at first glance but less prettier with more glances.

She's gorgeous on tv in motion though.

I adore Friends...sigh

Brad Pitt can go to hell.

Guest PerniciousJuJu

Brad Pitt can go to hell.

I dont think she's that pretty. she annoys me in a way.

but don't send Brad to hell, send him to me! lol

Archived