The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Remember when Shinhye act like she forgot Yonghwa's birthday(just to surprise him) , during Heartstrings filming  ;) Yonghwa said in HS Press conference " i was so sad and depressed i thought no one remembred my birthday especially my  friends  :(  Then Shinhye came with a cake,  i was trying not to shed tears  :)) tumblr_lzjhhvFt0G1qcpzleo2_400.giftumblr_lzjhhvFt0G1qcpzleo3_400.gif
tumblr_m3uazmTZF51rrvgozo2_r1_500.gif
tumblr_m3uazmTZF51rrvgozo1_r1_500.giftumblr_m6lzj9Q4LM1rrvgozo2_250.gifhttp:tumblr_m6lzj9Q4LM1rrvgozo4_r3_250.gif
tumblr_m2fthweKdj1rrvgozo4_250.giftumblr_m2icuf8mzS1rn4higo2_500.gif
i'm wondering if in public and in front of people it was  shinhye's surprise to Yonghwa then how it will be in private :\"> :\">if we didn't see yonghwa in shinhye's birthday like her male friends doesn't mean he forgot/or didn't care  it means he wanted to be more privateand lovely :x :\">tumblr_masvmkhubm1rrvgozo5_r1_500.gif

ShilohB

said: With that concert postponed to other date...it's a pity for some fans....maybe some of them have to change their plans...but changing the date in june?? Why?? I know it's 1 day before YH bday...and i should be happy...coz maybe his bff will attend n show her support.maybe 1 ship will sink if she came to celebrate her bff bday instead of her truly deeply in love with guy....

:)

) but that was a busy month. Isn't the World Cup also in that month?hmm...hopefully their agency is making a wise decision. .

Morning All  :-h I don't know wht to post bt i'll share u my favorite song of Cn Blue. Guess wht the tittle of this song?

I'm gonna smile again, smile again, 
Back again smile all night
I'll never cry, forever
Smile again, smile again, back again
Time to smile I want to try to smile all night
Try again, try again, back again
Try it all night, I'll never give up forever
Try again, try again, back again

Time to try, I want try to show all night.Yeah, that's the part of Cn Blue Try Again Smile again lirycs. I'd love tht song very much bcs tht song give me strength n so inspiring :x

@BlueMoonl‌ most of Yong Hwa's close friends were there at Shin's birthday party sure he has no picture taken with them that's always the case but i believe he was there i dont think he will miss it for the world ;)

Annyeong YongShins/Dooliers!!

Guest YourSchriftstellerR

ilovekyo said: Shin-Hye-Yong-Hwa-youve-fallen-for-me-heGood afternoon Dooliers! Keep the dooley spirit alive and hello to @YourSchriftstellerR! Glad to meet a fellow Filipino doolier :D credit as tagged 

Guest ShilohB

@YourSchriftstellerR

Sorry if we seem to be a little bit harsh, but we are just being protective....but, thanks for apologizing...we are a family dont we?? we always stick together and always checking on each other...I know u are a little bit eager to know about our Couple...every new born Dooliers have that symptoms...hahhahaha- I was too before....but-growing up with fellow Dooliers makes me more mature & rational shipper :-*

when other fandom really2 wants to show to the World about their OTP is dating...only this Ship covers up for our OTP (u know, I know)
we only can say they are FRIENDS, more than that..it's a BONUS :))

maybe some even thinking why we didn't have many posts here....I have the reason why...coz we usually talk & discuss behind the curtain :D
it's just a way for us respecting their privacy...
now give me a hug

e6d474072b6704d66cdaeb1432c73b66.jpg ctto

Guest ShilohB

@yongshin2

hahhahaha- yeah, other fandom says their OTP are truly deeply in love with each other... they really know right???hmmm...I just want to ask them these questions...hahhahahaa

(SPOILER ALERT!!!)
1. did they ever go watch any midnight movie??
2. did they visits their friends agency??
3. did they have early breakfast 'coffee' together??

hahhahahahhaahaha..... oopss...i ve said too much...
(sorry that was my delusional thoughts...coz I don't know anything)

now I have to RUN........

lkb.gif

Guest NorineJ

ANNYEONG! GOOD MORNING/NIGHT/NOON TO ALL DOOLIERS :)>- :D ;;)

Been awhile since I last posted, & missing our Dooley/YongShin couple so much

is there another fandom competing for similarities? SERIOUSLY????  

Just wat r dey trying to pull, we R calm collected & rational plus reality check - YONGHWA & SHINHYE ARE BFF!! We are not declaring or even creating war yet these delusional ppl are just too much sumtimes....U wanna talk similarities>shall I proceed no words can describe so its better I post pics neh....for all LURKERS, ALIENS INVASIONS AND SPIES ALIKE - ENJOY 75c36127023f6a2c8b832f0fcbfb72ac_zpse69e8019de84f8605ab15524a2f600ed84f9_zps597178ec22969cdf4da437755af6602bcf8a_zps937646c18b143c4fee7936221104f13d5242_zps7aa46375f9840ab4ecc208ae3711392c157d_zps0e9bb73b99860a297571598502709a4aa3e3_zps33f4imagejpg13_zpsd3908e70.jpg8027_472604972767139_992380863_n_zps8480

Still not enough proof of their closeness?

HARUS!!

Credit to respective owners TQ!

Guest YourSchriftstellerR

@ShilohB Yo!  :)) Don't worry I don't feel that you're being harsh to me... it's not a big deal. Actually I really appreciated that coz for that reason I know I am welcome here. kekekeke! 
by the way this hug is for you...

3364_1228095629.gif

Credit to the owner...  :x

Guest NorineJ

http://youtu.be/j5_RVxjhCmY

http://youtu.be/2ZllrVrmv78

http://youtu.be/w5QlqVEDAYo

OH HO HO HO I'm not done yet...not being a bad person or Doolier but we take everything swallowing our pride...and still smile but please we dun disturb ur fandom y are u mentioning us???

anyways, Shinhye and Yonghwa had their special moments during Paeksang, in case for those who STILL DON'T KNOW u can watch these videos and educate yourselves neh =)) >:)

cre to owners of videos

Guest IvesIvy

YourSchriftstellerR said: @ShilohB Yo!  :)) Don't worry I don't feel that you're being harsh to me... it's not a big deal. Actually I really appreciated that coz for that reason I know I am welcome here. kekekeke! 
by the way this hug is for you...

Credit to the owner...  :x

Guest NorineJ

hi everyone... loving and shipping DOOLEY/YONGSHIN for me is not coz I wanna claim they are lovers or that they are dating for real, its their closeness that blooms from a stranger to a friend, if it so happens that DOOLEY/YONGSHIN are really dating, dats awesome! and if they are getting hitch, heck dats a BONUS!

all of u must haf read this many a times...so im gonna make it as simple as possible...from their similar accessories, YFFM gestures, their circle of friends, the songs that they sing or write spells Jung to the Hwa & Shin to the Hye lol!!! we don't need to declare they are real or buy expensive gifts or brag, we simply smile, and enjoy their every little hints and interactions.... I guess whenever they are apart they missing each other a lot and that ended up their selcas or reactions relate or mirrored one another. and seriously dooliers who do analysis U GUYS ARE DAEBAK!!!

^:)^ ^:)^ =D> =D>

ANYWAYS.....not to bore u but if anyone who watches videos on DOOLEY/YONGSHIN be it BTS or fanmade MVs even interviews, gosh, u definitely can see the sparkle in their eyes and their smiles and they way dey looked at each other....

p.s: g.boy doesn't suit Shinhye one bit.....so pls move on to the left to the left!!! he's not even an honest person. LOL

I was watching again one of my favorite Heartstrings episode, episode 10! This was pack with so much adorable moments. I can't remember how many times I laughed and fangirled over this episode especially this scene :D  Hoping that our Dooley couple would appear  together in another project, whatever it will be. So now, I will just keep on supporting their respective careers! 
tumblr_lyp939moFZ1rn4higo1_500.gif
tumblr_lyp939moFZ1rn4higo2_500.gif
tumblr_lyp9djBY7x1rn4higo1_500.gif
tumblr_lyp9djBY7x1rn4higo2_500.gif
credit: dooleycouple