The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest 3bikinokobuta

@BluenB‌

Read it from a Japanese fan that SH family owns a music school of substantial size, teaching different forms of music.....in case you are curious, her dad plays the saxophone too I think....and her brother is a musician and belongs to a band (indie I think). He plays the guitar well, he was involved in a Korean group's song production recently. Sorry can't remember which group or song though SH tweeted it before, so you can check on this point.....hope these info satisfy your desire to know more....but these are second hand info so can't guarantee they are genuine. Cheers!

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jyhpsh

ShilohB

said:

Pls Dooliers..... in respect of what is happening.....do NOT post any photos of our OTP recent activities...
even in twitter....pls do not post/favourite/RT any photos/activities from Ms Dooley recent FM & from (maybe) the boys concert... although we all really eager to know abt them, but pls don't do it to show some respect, coz we don't want to look that desperate.. tone it down a little bit within this week :-*
their respective fans wouldn't like it...we have good relationship with Boice & Starlight Angels bcoz we always respect them before...
Thanking you all in advance for your co-operation...

Guest purplelady5168

Hello Chingus....
I'm planning to go to Tokyo next month, and I remember there's a Heartstring Theme cafe in Tokyo, right?
I remember someone mentioned about "Honey Cafe", but I found 3 branches in Tokyo in the internet, but can't find any Heartstrings theme in their website...
Anybody knows the address and location? Planning to squeeze in my itinerary if possible.
Thanks  :)>-

Yes,concert cnblue is today..i want to know hows that concert is going well or not?i want to know badly..any boice here?boice soryujilleo!!!

Dont forget to keep praying for south korea.

Shinhye:please be safe.i praying for many people to come back to their family.

Yonghwa:this is very hard time for us.lets pray for a miracle and continue praying.

Ctto

@nurizzS your welcome chingu, eventhough it's mourning in korea because of the sudden incidents that happen recently. and i know even the cn blue and thier leader junghwa is sad about that. but theres a saying the show must go on.? thats why they performed even if thier hearts are saddend.

Archived