The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sheshel

Annyeong Dooliers!Who's jumping ship???Kekekekeke! Let's stick together ok ok ok?:)

I'm afraid of mouse.yay! Except for the one playing the piano.lol

So agree with u guys! We're still alive! Cause this ship was built with strong Friendship! And this will never sink. Why? Cause we always get enough Love from Yong & Shin. We have us, a sometimes crazy but lovely dooleyfamily, we have a wonderful home like this thread, always have enough food like hamburgers and ice americanos. And we never get bored cause white mice will always play piano music for us! What do we need more? Ok, all I want to say is: It's more fun to be a Doolier! :x Keep it up :) PS: I want to watch the 2nd part of weekly idol, but have to wait for the sub... First part was sooo funny =))

Guest sweetbabo

https://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&ei=aUQzU9SiOonX0QXTs4GIBQ&url=http://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DjFyZyE9Ot20&cd=1&ved=0CCkQtwIwAA&usg=AFQjCNEh4j_dWxg9jLWTFlMlX3TrzFbQUA

Dunno if it will work . Its a video of yonghwa

singing song for a fool in SG.. The host saying minamishineyo putting stress on shin. Yonghwa imitated him minamiSHINEYO .cute

Annyeong Dooliers!Who's jumping ship???Kekekekeke! Let's stick together ok ok ok?

:)

I'm afraid of mouse.yay! Except for the one playing the piano.lol

Oh i forgot to say this... Let them jump! Who jump can fall, right? ;)

Good night from this side of the world!

Guest sheshel

Oh i forgot to say this... Let them jump! Who jump can fall, right? ;)

Good night from this side of the world!

Kekekeke! I'm already an ajumma and I only ship Yong and Shin because they are besties and shippable? . Hope I said it right.lol

Dooliers hwaiting!

Guest ShilohB

sweetbabo said: https://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&ei=aUQzU9SiOonX0QXTs4GIBQ&url=http://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DjFyZyE9Ot20&cd=1&ved=0CCkQtwIwAA&usg=AFQjCNEh4j_dWxg9jLWTFlMlX3TrzFbQUA Dunno if it will work . Its a video of yonghwa singing song for a fool in SG.. The host saying minamishineyo putting stress on shin. Yonghwa imitated him minamiSHINEYO .cute

Guest NorineJ

@sheshel‌ ya chingu dat makes us 2 ahjummas....no pls....the Dooley friendship is REAL and we never claim anything but it's Yonghwa & Shinhye the ones that's been feeding us hints now & then :x :)) neither do we say Yongshins real lovers....just like @akazukin02‌ said it'll be Bonus if they really are! But for now we are happy the way they are as friends....lol sigh.....lurkers busybodies alien farmers are here aren't they?? So I better stop here......all other Infos if there are...STRICTLY P&C lol! Anywho...I still suck at creating GIFs 8-} =)) but won't give up. I need to FALL TO FLY! Lol Shinhye-yang u r obvious too darling, and Yonghwa ur reactions at psh name hmm....never changes...caught u! :D:)) 305b0961a3d41d4508388a3f70e7515e_zps9457786f.jpgc7751f238780db0d1c76f0efce66d6e6_zpsc53bdb36.jpga4892fcdc872dc0ca825e02e2477c74a_zpsba42a67f.jpgb2fbf1e8c54d71a7c560ab8d34628db4_zps9931178e.jpg

Guest NorineJ

@Britney-ShilohB‌ ya! who gave u an OT thinkers ah?! Lol! =)) =)) waeyo misread or dun understand or purposely or accidentally pressed? Lol! Not again =)) =)) HARUS twinkers & @all Dooliers! It's More Fun to be Dooliers! 8-} \:D/ ShilohB pouting gyuwon version 67990fe0cdc8e9f66ac4f4b89ecef6a7_zps938c1e1c.jpg

Guest ShilohB

NorineJ said: @Britney-ShilohB‌ ya! who gave u an OT thinkers ah?! Lol! =)) =)) waeyo misread or dun understand or purposely or accidentally pressed? Lol! Not again =)) =)) HARUS twinkers & @all Dooliers! It's More Fun to be Dooliers! 8-} \:D/

Guest NorineJ

Britney-ShilohB said: NorineJ said: @Britney-ShilohB‌ ya! who gave u an OT thinkers ah?! Lol! =)) =)) waeyo misread or dun understand or purposely or accidentally pressed? Lol! Not again =)) =)) HARUS twinkers & @all Dooliers! It's More Fun to be Dooliers! 8-} \:D/

Guest sheshel

Uh oh...Yong Hwa is featured in NB again and guess what's in the KNetz comments.kekeke!

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2014/03/yonghwa-reveals-clubbing-bored-cnblue.html?m=0#comment-1305221559

Guest iheartxv

ivy0903 said: @stillpinkribbon‌ yes, as in DIAMOND :) our dooley loves diamonds..diamond hotel here in manila, philippines where cnblue boys stayed on their bluemoon concert..and also shinhye stayed there and she had a press conference there last march fan meeting.. dooley close friend relationship is like a diamond..a precious stone :)) they are precious to each other like diamond hehe "diamond" :)) (i've heard that info from cnblue fan from cebu and cnbluephparaguay.) @sweetbabo‌ diamond hotel is located in roxas boulevard,manila where is nearby quezon city..smart araneta is a big dome here in philippines (before mall of asia arena open) located in cubao quezon city where bluemoon concert venue was held there..not too far..

Guest TuekaK

sheshel said: Uh oh...Yong Hwa is featured in NB again and guess what's in the KNetz comments.kekeke! http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2014/03/yonghwa-reveals-clubbing-bored-cnblue.html?m=0#comment-1305221559

Archived