The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10 Best Male Guests in Running Man

Running Man regular members have the best variety skills. That is why it is hard to find celebrities that could match their timing. Here are 10 of the best male guests that jive with them well.

class="subtitle" style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 0.6em; padding: 0px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"#2. Jung Yong Hwa

Episodes

7, 11, 17, 35-36, 72-73, 104, 127, 129

Highlights

• One-on-one with Kim Jong Kook on a nametag tearing battle
  • In his second guesting, he single handedly figured out the clue and saved his team to snag the win where the members confirmed that he really is the Ace.

What Makes Him a Great Guest

He has been on the show so many times that Running Man members don’t treat him as guest anymore. Everyone feels like he is a regular and he has publicly acknowledged that had he not been so busy with tours and other CNBlue commitments, he would gladly be a part of the show.

They like having him on because he is a real Ace. He is strong and he is intelligent. He is great in figuring putting together clues to find the real answer, he knows where to hide and what to do in those nametag tearing battles and also knows how to play around with the cast to create funny moments. In fact, he is the first celebrity guest to suggest a reverse RM vs guest challenge. He asked the production staff to make RM members think they are tricking him but he was actually the one tricking them. He won the challenge.

He is not mindful of being an idol and also shares very close friendship with Kang Gary and Haha off screen. He is also one of the very few guests to beat Kim Jong Kook on a one-on-one nametag tearing battle. He kept Kim Jong Kook’s nametag after that and posted it on twitter.

Source : Linkis

Guest mycha26

Hi dooliers, I am looking for HS press conference and HS interview (it was like entertainment show to promote HS where 4 leads sat together with one interviewer) in youtube, but I can't find any. Can u help me ? Thank you

There s a song that i hope YH sing one day.

"You're just too good to be true 
Can't take my eyes off of you 
You'd be like heaven to touch 
I wanna hold you so much 
At long last love has arrived 
And I thank God I'm alive 
You're just too good to be true 
Can't take my eyes off of you"
qdul.jpg
ctto

Guest Riko1430292431

Wow we reached 500 pages! Congratulation to all Dooliers! Thank you all Dooliers especially the one who dedicated to keep this thread going! Happy valentine's day to everyone! :)

Archived