The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest NorineJ

Me too. I'm married and is a mother of 2 children. I approve yongshin. My instinct tells me that yongshin is real! ;)

I'm married too, with 4 young children...n obviously their closeness is way too intimate, anybody can c clearly dey r a couple, in secret dat is Lol!!!

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sheshel

I'm married too, with 4 young children...n obviously their closeness is way too intimate, anybody can c clearly dey r a couple, in secret dat is Lol!!!

Who else are married?lol can we have another game? That is so much fun!

Ok lets have a game we call it "the next poster".. I will post something about our OTP then the next poster should post what i will ask of her anything regarding our YongShin and and if she can give me what i am asking she will also have to ask the next poster anything regarding our OTP and so on..I hope im making sense lol!! The price you just get an "awesome" from the rest of the gang.. If you were the next poster and not able to give the one asked by the previous poster you will get a LOL rating =))

Guest NorineJ

I like dat baseball jersey dat they haf...n dat sports shoes dey both wore in heartstrings.

Let's just combine forces n support d darling Dooley till the end.

But u noe I would like to c SH n chansung frm 2pm together in WGM who noes wat will mr Dooley do or react!!! He'll b so jealous huh?? Lol!!

Sorry just Dooley-sional again.

ok  lezzz do diiizzzzzzzzz!!

TRIVIA: Yong Hwa especially re-arranged Y Why and sang it with an Orchestra accompaniment during their September 17, 2011 concert in Seoul. Shin Hye was one of the first to listen to this song before it was even released that's why it is one of her favorite CNBLUE song.. September 17 is also Confession Day in Korea and Shin Hye was present during that concert night to support her bestfriend and CNBLUE..

TO THE NEXT POSTER, im asking you to kindly post their first ever selca together (this is easy it's all  over the internet kekeke) goodluck!
:))

akazukin02

said:

ok  lezzz do diiizzzzzzzzz!!

TRIVIA: Yong Hwa especially re-arranged Y Why and sang it with an Orchestra accompaniment during their September 17, 2011 concert in Seoul. Shin Hye was one of the first to listen to this song before it was even released that's why it is one of her favorite CNBLUE song.. September 17 is also Confession Day in Korea and Shin Hye was present during that concert night to support her bestfriend and CNBLUE..

TO THE NEXT POSTER, im asking you to kindly post their first ever selca together (this is easy it's all  over the internet kekeke) goodluck!
:)

)

Archived