The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest marizco_dooleycouple

the relationship of dooley couple is so strong.. even they meet often but they know what's happening to each other.. even they don't meet Yonghwa always shows his love for Shinhye by singing the YFFM and Because I Miss You in his concert... shanghai fans love the song Because i miss you meaning they love Yongshin but why some of fans of Yonghwa didn't like Shinhye. they are blind to see love and support on each other... why there so many antis.. ?
can they just stop posting non sense in this thread because this thread is made for Yongshin/Dooley Fans and not for antis.. so please stop posting like that because you can meet your enemy here..

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sweet_Jeany

11071460_941081785931724_812226500057145 ctto
Ah!!! It's Lee Gyu Won and Prof. Jung Yoon Soo  =D> =D> =D>
Where are Lee Shin and Prof. Kim Suk Hyun ?

Let's Be careful when we post the edited photoes of YongShin....it can be falsely used....

Today I saw the posting at NATE Pan which a Korean shipper of  YH & (^.^) couple wrote.
It was OK, anyone could say what she thought and belived.

But problems were photoes she posted and she used them presenting as proofs.

I will show you only one of her photoes, which already Korean Netizens found out it was not like the truth.

Tonight, its posting were deleted by its writer after many comments by netizens protested against her photoes.

I don't know if the writer already knew the photoes were photoshoped or not.
Or she maight bileve that they were the original ones /real ones.

Anyway, eventhough the one notify that it is edited photo, someone can use it thinking it real original one by mistake...and post it insisting falsely.

So I think we'd better to clearly distinguish the real one or edited photoes,
also mention it if it's edited when we post them.

Otherwise....you know?!.....

(***YH never attended that event 2012, he did in 2014 with MH.*****)

YH's tweet :

"오늘 '소풍'에 오신 분들! 많이 추웠죠? ㅜ감사합니다! 감기 안걸리도록 오늘 꼭 따뜻한 차 한잔 마시고 주무세요~~^^"

Today you guys who came to the "picnic", you felt so cold? Thank you!
Please drink a cup of hot tea not to catch a cold before you go to bed today.

Guest JyHPsH_SRH

ganada said: Let's Be careful when we post the edited photoes of YongShin....it can be falsely used....

Today I saw the posting at NATE Pan which a Korean shipper of  YH & (^.^) couple wrote.
It was OK, anyone could say what she thought and belived.

But problems were photoes she posted and she used them presenting as proofs.

I will show you only one of her photoes, which already Korean Netizens found out it was not like the truth.

Tonight, its posting were deleted by its writer after many comments by netizens protested against her photoes.

I don't know if the writer already knew the photoes were photoshoped or not.
Or she maight bileve that they were the original ones /real ones.

Anyway, eventhough the one notify that it is edited photo, someone can use it thinking it real original one by mistake...and post it insisting falsely.

So I think we'd better to clearly distinguish the real one or edited photoes,
also mention it if it's edited when we post them.

Otherwise....you know?!.....

(***YH never attended that event 2012, he did in 2014 with MH.*****)

PARKSHINHYE IN SEOUL FASHION WEEK GIFS

Spoiler:image

wow, our princess shinhye still carry her elegant bearing when it comes in dressing. she really show's how to exude the beauty of  the young woman generations should be. yet her feminine side are still there.her innocent and classy looks that we always like are superb.she even empower at the seoul fashion week. i love shinhye smile and the genuine laughter she has....

credit to DC and jenzzy tanThank you graphics

Park Shin-hye being lovely at Seoul Fashion Week

photo578306.jpg

Park Shin-hye attended 'Jain Song collection hosted by Seoul Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2015 on March 25th

Park Shin-hye is posing during the red carpet time for 'Jain Song Collection event.

Park Shin-hyeT-ara HyominLee Da-heeSo I-hyeonChae Jeong-anJo Yoon-heeJeon Hye-jin and other fashionistas attended the event.

Seoul Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2015 featuring Korea's top new designers' fashion shows takes place in Dongdaemoon Design Plaza from March 20th to 25th.

photo578307.jpg

credit to hancinema and Source : www.topstarnews.net/d...

Thank you graphics

Archived