The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest prinkmissyongshin

Oh god! Just saw the video @..it @carnation18 thanks a lot for the video it was so AWESOME \:D/ \:D/ :-bd. Aww I'm on cloud nine.I don't know Shinhye said something in 1:35 Yonghwa was embarrassed.Also They didn't change at all..Shinhye even lifted her leg as sort of ready to kick him lol.Even Minhyuk looked so happy.He hugged her twice.They've really gotten close.And when Shinhye was leaving so cute she holds yonghwa's cuff dragging him to the entrance.It was worth watching for every doolier.My face almost splits into two I was smilling that much.Aww their friendship makes my heart flutter.

Please always be like that.

:):D <:-P <:-P. :x :x ;)

prinkmissyongshin said: Oh god! Just saw the video @..it @carnation18 thanks a lot for the video it was so AWESOME \:D/ \:D/ :-bd. Aww I'm on cloud nine.I don't know Shinhye said something in 1:35 Yonghwa was embarrassed.Also They didn't change at all..Shinhye even lifted her leg as sort of ready to kick him lol.Even Minhyuk looked so happy.He hugged her twice.They've really gotten close.And when Shinhye was leaving so cute she holds yonghwa's cuff dragging him to the entrance.It was worth watching for every doolier.My face almost splits into two I was smilling that much.Aww their friendship makes my heart flutter. Please always be like that. :):D <:-P <:-P. :x :x ;)

Shinhye's guesting in Yonghwa's show has been a pleasant surprise. It has been years since they've been seen together, and they even have conscious effort to avoid being associated to each other for a while now. So, this is really melting my heart. In spite of the knowledge of the possible backlash, they still make sure to support each other. This must have been a huge deal 'cos Shinhye made sure to be publicly supporting her 'bestfriend' on his first solo show, even after all their efforts to shot down the rumors about them through these years.

I noticed that they are being more careful than they used to be. Haha. They were so uninhibited before. Those rumors and the consequent hate directed to either of them from some fans must have affected them; (and I mean affected the way they act around each other when they are aware that whatever they do is transmitted to the public, not the one they have away from the public's eyes).

When Shinhye hugged Minhyuk and not Yonghwa, it all the more seemed to me as if they are being extra careful. I mean, c'mon, we all know that they are super close, and so comfortable around each other, and suddenly, they are shaking hands, and being all adorbsly conscious. HAHA.

I may not understand what they are saying, but I love how giddy the guests went when Shinhye came in. Minhyuk's and Ailee's smiles were silently throwing giggles. And I love how everyone got so interested in watching Yonghwa and Shinhye banter and get immersed into their private space albeit fleetingly. Haha.

Park Shin Hye Surprises CN Blue′s Jung Yong Hwa on His New Show

2015.01.22 13:58

Park Shin Hye revealed her friendship with CN Blue′s Jung Yong Hwa again. 

As he challenges himself to establishing a one-man show, Jung Yong Hwa found support in many of his friends, including Park Shin Hye, Ailee, Block B′s Zico and more.

[Video] Park Shin Hye Surprises CN Blue′s Jung Yong Hwa on His New Showlarge view

Beginning on January 22 at 7:30 PM KST, Jung Yong Hwa′s Hologram, the one-man broadcast show, will unfold with the help of Jung Yong Hwa′s celebrity friends. 

For the first time, Jung Yong Hwa will unveil his house, using its every corner for his newly established show. Using the hallway from the front door for the red carpet and his living room as the studio, Jung Yong Hwa even prepared a ribbon cutting ceremony with the stars who participated. 

[Video] Park Shin Hye Surprises CN Blue′s Jung Yong Hwa on His New Showlarge view

Although it′s his first time taking control of a one-man show, Jung Yong Hwa energetically gathered stars to one place, even though he seemed a bit clumsy at times. 

Ailee, Block B′s Zico, AOA, CN BLUE and more were invited to the house to congratulate Jung Yong Hwa′s debut as a director. Having gotten all dressed up for the events, the stars burst out laughing after discovering that the show′s studio was just Jung Yong Hwa′s house. 

Also supporting Jung Yong Hwa on his program was Park Shin Hye, who found cracks in her busy schedules to swing by. Her surprise appearance made the atmosphere a bit brighter, as she came bringing flowers and presents. 

The four-episode reality program, Jung Yong Hwa′s Hologram is created, directed, flimed, and starred by Jung Yong Hwa, as he takes responsibility for everything that happens on it. The show is already gathering anticipation to see what kind of new charms Jung Yong Hwa will show in his daily life. 

[video/NEWS]
Park Shin Hye Surprises CN Blue , Jung Yong Hwa On his new show ! 
http://m.mwave.interest.me/…/video-park-shin-hye-surprises-…

credit to the owner Mwave

animated-thank-you-image-0113

10926396_866324576751725_682658524507004

1/22/15 Yonghwa Twitter update

"다들 #어느멋진날 잘 듣고 있나요? 오늘은 첫 방송 기념 #정용화 깜짝 Q&A Day입니다 많은 질문 부타~~악 해요!! #홀로그램 첫방 종료 후 시작~~http://youtu.be/fPfOkWJBByU "

[Trans] Have u guys listened to #OneFineDay? To commemorate the 1st broadcast will be having a Q&A session with #정용화. Please ask lotsa question!! Starts after #Hologram 1st broadcast~~http://youtu.be/fPfOkWJBByU

(trans cr: norleecious)
credit to the owneranimated-thank-you-image-0118

Guest prinkmissyongshin

carnation18 said: prinkmissyongshin said: Oh god! Just saw the video @..it @carnation18 thanks a lot for the video it was so AWESOME \:D/ \:D/ :-bd. Aww I'm on cloud nine.I don't know Shinhye said something in 1:35 Yonghwa was embarrassed.Also They didn't change at all..Shinhye even lifted her leg as sort of ready to kick him lol.Even Minhyuk looked so happy.He hugged her twice.They've really gotten close.And when Shinhye was leaving so cute she holds yonghwa's cuff dragging him to the entrance.It was worth watching for every doolier.My face almost splits into two I was smilling that much.Aww their friendship makes my heart flutter. Please always be like that. :):D <:-P <:-P. :x :x ;)

I may not understand what they are saying, but I love how giddy the guests went when Shinhye came in. Minhyuk's and Ailee's smiles were silently throwing giggles. And I love how everyone got so interested in watching Yonghwa and Shinhye banter and get immersed into their private space albeit fleetingly. Haha.

Indeed! I alsosaw the way Ailee smiles and giddy has hidden meaning ;)

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; text-align: start; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"hashtag(해시태그): Jung Yong Hwa(정용화) _ One Fine Day(어느 멋진 날) [ENG/JPN/CHN SUB]

9813_293461880778086_557734056785495186710945540_293461930778081_23821388772848210336715_293461954111412_825900220482453

10934012_293462014111406_13425390164816110407432_293462074111400_19722882884283010940601_293461870778087_584358375291777

1509983_293462110778063_880917768728882610941015_293462094111398_3798314873281461779953_293462034111404_2361484970681295

credit to the owneranimated-thank-you-image-0123

@carnation18‌ thank u dear chingu for the video....... No words can say after watching the video, its like i I view it 10 times more counting to come ....hahahaha .theirs a saying that goes action speaks louder than words... Definately true Ottokiiii... =)) whose the mr.right for our princesss...... My gushhhhh......

Archived