The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Gong Min special debut next week starred SBS drama on fire "Doctors"
July 27, 2016 Wednesday 09:45

pizap.com14695933787051.jpg

Actor Gong Min Special starred SBS drama on fire "Doctors", is expected to finish recording this week. In Episode 13 aired next week to important characters on stage.
Gong Min once in the TV series "The Girl Who Sees Smells", "Remember- son's War" exhibit profound evil horn acting recently through the weekend drama "Beauty hole heart" full of sense of justice plays a lawyer, a variety of people look forward to in his road show "Doctors" special starred content.
In addition, "Doctors" special star lineup from Lim Ji-yeon, Min Han Huizhen to the palace, he plays an important figure, able to make "Doctors" In the next week, the ratings break 20%, exciting.

www.koreastardaily.com/tc/news/81806…

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Doctors' Dal-Hwan Jo, special appearance 'presence crazy'

2016/07/27 16:13:08

SBS 'Doctors' Dal-Hwan Jo / Photo courtesy of Jay-wide CO =

SBS 'Doctors' Dal-Hwan Jo / Photo courtesy of Jay-wide CO = 

Dal-Hwan Jo is a special appearance in 'Doctors' showed off a glowing presence.

Dal-Hwan Jo appeared in the last 26 days the broadcast SBS 'Doctors' raised the commitment of the pole serves real smoke.

Sungsoo Ahn came to the hospital with a crude resin (soo), who was a drama accident (Dal-Hwan Jo) is up to the moment from the hospital having surgery kept her side. He shows the ever-varying tears in his eyes postponed until the station was blown psychopath tension on the pole. 

Dal-Hwan Jo has attracted short appearance but naturally imbued with the pole, revealing its presence. Dal-Hwan Jo is thank you so much interested in "Just emerged.I'll knock you ask a lot of drama watched many shows. Doctors fighting! "He said, according thanked. 

Dal-Hwan Jo is a villain character was digested well in the recent JTBC 'bogam witch "and will continue through the second half of the active films and dramas. 

cr. http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/984922 

thanks23.gif

Kim RaeWon and Park Shin Hye's infinite charm that captivated even their colleagues.

CobQpybVIAAdFih.jpg

[OBS unique entertainment news, Joe training journalists] as an actor Kim Rae-won and Park Shin Hye infinite charm captivated even your colleagues.

OBS 'unique entertainment news "(directed yungyeongcheol, writers bakeungyeong, gimhyeonseon) is the protagonist of the drama' Doctors 'topic' wisdom Couples 'actor Kim Rae-won-focused explore the charm of Park Shin Hye.

Kim Rae-won out of the set - the reality of Park Shin Hye will wonder what 
. Lee Min Ho for Kim Rae-won "when viewed from the side, it is one sexy" he said 
caught up with male colleagues Kim Rae-won, Lee, "I was a senior and was admired since I was 19 years old when fully from the 20-year-old brother. It seems not the type that can be something like jealousy. Beomjeop can not, "he said. 
Cho Jae-hyun is" praised and could see and feel that no attitude previous 12 years ago posture Toka work on smoke Toka those things really change, something called "true're screwing deep friend '" 

while Park Shin Hye anywhere led to the "prettiness" 
Lee Jong-suk with focused breathing in "Pinocchio" and praised "the talk of beautiful while shooting" 
hurts even "bite stick signed an edge over the other 'one on' movies. Really beautiful, "he said. 
But the drama" Doctors "say the director is a little different. 
Kim Rae-won is a.Park Shin Hye said to come and there is no supervision. And it took me to had an excellent rotation to the back. Directly without the band, just because I had an excellent kicking the trampoline was surprised, "he told a reversal appeal.

cr.http//:entertain.naver.com

Thank-You-Anim-Hearts.gif~c200

Park Shin Hye, greeting of thanks to the pledge from Choi Suun & Bae Glyn "My Love us"

TVREPORT |Jul 28, 2016 13 hour 09 minutes

r.580x0Photo = Park Shin Hye Instagram
Actress Park Shin Hye has expressed gratitude to the present from Choi Suun & Bae Glynn. 

Park Shin Hye is the night of the 27th, just because in the way you come to own Instagram to "on-site, when finished pledged only secretly sent me was My Love us. Drama, went to travel always together or I posted a photo along with the writing of Xiang ". 

Park Shin Hye in the published photo is taking a pretty pose with the cake doll in the shape of in the drama has been decorated. Also, have a smile on Manmen along with the macaroon has entered the box. 

Park Shin Hye Choi Suun and Bae Glynn that was pledged was played with Park Shin Hye in the drama, which was broadcast in 2009 in South Korea, "You're <Beautiful>". Two people wearing a comment such as "I'm glad ask like it. You cutie, I will work hard sweet to eat until the end", "Good luck Hejon teacher" to the photos you've posted is Park Shin Hye. 

Park Shin Hye in the SBS Monday and Tuesday drama "Doctors", have been enthusiastically the Yoo Hejon auditors.

CR. http://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=2049613 

tygarfield3.gif~c200

"Midam per day," Park Shin Hye 'Doctors' gift 'warmed' to the crew

2016072901002292100163751_99_20160728134
[Sports Chosun reasons Reporter] decompose under Rie wolhwageuk 1 Back to the popularity of floating broadcasting SBS wolhwa drama "Doctors" (hamyeonghui a play, ohchunghwan directed) through the rebellious days of the cul-de-sac in growing a mission full of doctors' yuhyejeong's home theater who loved a lot "wisdom Bulletin" Park Shin Hye is put gratitude to the 'Doctors' crew reported a hot gift 

hot summer, a special gift Park Shin Hye is prepared for the staff to bulcheoljuya efforts to "Doctors' foundation and sunscreen products, such as shampoos overnight shooting that scene commodities necessary in subsequent shooting. Also at that time, when he wore so lightly carry the necessary accessories to put the autograph and Park Shin Hye 'Doctors' logo was specially custom made gifts with eco-organizations whiteness. A necessary commodity sense of viewers hot love friendly atmosphere for continued 'Doctors' shooting in the gift of Park Shin Hye who collected more hunhunhae jyeotdaneun back door in the field. 

In addition, Park Shin Hye has taken on the set prepared specialties such as spare time ice cream, watermelon also elicit cheers. Production ohchunghwan director at presentation is "done in the field, Mr. nickname is' We Wake Up" Park Shin Hye AM - has created an afternoon one midam "he is qualified bar area revealed the warm character of Park Shin Hye who 

previously Park Shin Hye is an international relief organization Food for the Hungry (KFHI) act as ambassadors and received the applause deliver No.2 Wake Up Center construction plans in Manila, Philippines, Ghana local children of the 1,000 people behind No. 1 Wake Up call centers are receiving benefits as a library and a playground, based on program operations. 

Meanwhile, changes to gaze Park Shin Hye to flutter up to the viewer to fine-rolled-powerful Chemie and the people and the people of Kim Rae-won changes to meet the growing green warm, good talk you through the process of love in the sight of him in a lively uiguk members breathe each individual living being 'Doctors' which is aired at 10:00 on Monday night 13th August 1st. 

CR. http://naver.me/5rViY6PT 

tydv3.gif

Doctors Epi.13:Secret Romance?How Much Are They Getting Paid? #PARKSHINHYE #KIMRAEWON

Cof0u57VUAEb5-H.jpg

With the threat of Yoon-Do still hanging over their would-be relationship, it has been an exciting few weeks for both Jong Ji-Hong (Kim Rae Won) and Yoo Hye-Jung (Park Shin-Hye) on Doctors. So what will happen in Doctors Episode 13?
To recap the previous episode, Jung Yoon-Do (Yoon Gyun-Sang) expresses regret for not taking advantage of Ji-Hong’s absence. Hye-Jung and Ji-Hong also confess their feelings for each other with Hye-Jung saying “I want to be part of your life.” Overwhelmed with their feelings, they kiss Last week’s episode, Episode 12, ended with Hye-Jung and Ji-Hong hugging each other. Ji-Hong was leaving after dropping Hye-Jung off at her house when Hye-Jung ran and hugged him from behind.
Doctors Episode 13 spoilers
In Doctors Episode 13, Hye-Jung and Ji-Jong will still enjoy their secret romance but will Yoon-Do is already suspicious. Will he try his best to separate the two lovers?
Cof0vtcUEAAmY8i.jpg
In other news, with Doctors debut episode registering a 30 percent audience share when it premiered, it is safe to assume that lead stars Kim Rae Won and Park Shin Hye have high salaries. Both have also already top billed popular dramas in the past, with Rae Won being the lead of Love Story in Harvard and Shin-hye leading Heartstrings and The Heirs. This means that they are in a better position to bargain with studios and networks for higher salaries. In fact, Park Shin-Hye is so popular that in point in her career, she was rumored to have signed a deal for a Korean drama that entitled her $20,000 per episode. With Korean dramas averaging 20 episodes, that would mean a massive $400,000 dollars for the entire show.
Doctors Episode 13 will be aired on KBS on Monday, August 1, at 10 pm Korean Standard Time, with Episode 14 airing the following night at the same time. Doctors is currently one of the top rating Korean drama shows with ratings currently above 20 percent.
Stay tuned for more news concerning Doctors Episode 13 in the coming days.

cr. http://www.fxnewscall.com/doctors-episode-13-secret-roma…/…/ 

Mdi7bq9c9.gif

Drama characters heighten ‘girl crush’ syndrome #Doctors

A still from the TV drama "Doctors"

“As women face discrimination and oppression in society, they’re feeling intimidated,” said pop culture critic Ha Jae-geun. “Through media, they’re vicariously deriving pleasure and thrills from women who are proactive and confident in expressing their feelings and thoughts.”

Public angst has grown, especially since the indiscriminate murder of a woman by a man unknown to her in a public bathroom in Gangnam, the bustling commercial center of Seoul.

This has fed the so-called “girl crush” syndrome, or women’s non-sexual admiration for other women.

Women who are feeling vulnerable have also turned to characters like Park Soo-kyung, the food company executive in the recently concluded TV series “Oh Hae-young Again.” Played by Ye Ji-won, she is single, chic, and most importantly, generous with her taekwondo-style kicks.

Added to the mix is a fighter ghost played by Kim So-hyun in the tvN series “Let’s Fight Ghost.”

Five years after dying the day before her college admission exam, she roams the earth in her school uniform to fight off evil spirits with the help of an exorcist.

“With no change in the social system that is disadvantageous to women, women are on the verge of bursting,” said culture critic Kim Seong-soo. “As they root for these female fighter-like characters, one could say they’re taking action to remove the ‘glass ceiling’ above them.”

SEOUL, July 28 (Yonhap) — Women in South Korean dramas have increasingly been portrayed as tough characters who can do a lot of things on their own, a trend critics say reflects the pent up anger of women toward abusive men.

Female viewers are releasing their emotions through dramas in which, in one case, a woman singlehandedly puts down a group of gangsters. That woman, played by Park Shin-hye in the SBS TV series “Doctors,” is a neurosurgeon who puts her training in mixed martial arts to use when the need arises.

In Tuesday’s episode, she drew rave reviews after she caught up with and twisted the arm of a man who tried to run away after strangling his girlfriend to death.

cr. http://www.koreatimesus.com/drama-characters-heighten-girl-crush-syndrome/ 

20329.gif

Girls' Generation's Sooyoung thanks Park Shin Hye for a large gift!

Sooyoung-park-shin-hye_1469765878_af_org
On July 29, Girls' Generation's Sooyoung updated her Instagram with a photo of her holding a large, packaged box!

We don't know what's in it or what it's for, but she did explain in her caption, "My mood is happy after getting this gift from Hye Jung unnie. Unnie Fighting. Sung Hee is cheering you on. #Hye Jung Unnie you're paying your taxes well right #Yoo Hye Jung #Doctors #What's the gift #It's not snacks." Of course, the box also reads, "To Choi Sooyoung, From Park Shinhye."

Currently, Park Shin Hye is playing the role of Yoo Hye Jung in her drama 'Doctors', while Sooyoung is playing the role of Chun Sung Hee in '38 Police Squad'. It seems like the two close friends are cheering each other on!

Cogi6qVUMAE2cVQ.jpg

cr. http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/07/girls-generations-sooyoung-thanks-park-shin-hye-for-a-large-gift 

0152.gif

[Et items] Park Shin Hye, a romantic date look perfect

Park Shin Hye / Eland roem

[Sinmirae = Top Star News reporter] 

Actor Park Shin Hye showed off a romantic date look. E-Land (會長朴聖秀) was developed female brand roem (ROEM) the disclosure of pictorial were with Model Park Shin Hye 29 days to. Popular at one time published pictorial drama 'Doctors' one Park Shin Hye, yet have unique exclusive model of urban romantic receiving the body and found a lovely image capture at the same time.

Eland roem officials said would "be the opportunity to meet the look contained the roem unique romantic and lovely emotions," "normal, as well as a date or guests look even dress was showcasing items that can be used to" said. On the other hand, roem official Facebook and Instagram proceeds with Park Shin Hye roem look naming events until the end of the month 31 days.

Hide contents

cr. http://www.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=206903

thanks-cherries-ag1.gif

DOCTORS EP 13 PREVIEW WITH ENGLISH SUBS

CotL6YUVIAQuPDQ.jpg

THE cuteness continues with our OTP but it also looks like those of you shipping Yoon Do with In Joo might be getting your wish. I love his Laughter when In Joo mentions that she's a "woman with a past", Like the idea of them absurd to him. LOL! we also have another cameo, by NamGoong Min who plays a single father with two small boys. No idea if one of the boys get sick. or if it's Namgoong Min himself. i can't wait for tomorrow!

CotL7kxVIAIfdhP.jpg

CotL8htUIAA4hDD.jpg

CotL9xnUMAArjdt.jpg

CotPQuvUsAALPcl.jpg

cr.   http://couch-kimchi.com/2016/07/31/doctors-ep-13-preview-with-english-subs/ 

0-a-u8.gif

Namgoong Min Snaps Shot With Park Shin Hye While Filming Upcoming Cameo On “Doctors”

park-shin-hye-namgoong-min.png

Actor Namgoong Min has shared a peek at the set of SBS’s “Doctors,” where he recently filmed a special cameo!
On July 30, the actor uploaded a photo to his Instagram of himself smiling and flashing “V” signs with the show’s star Park Shin Hye. He jokes in the caption, “I came to the neurosurgery unit because I was ill, but the doctor was pretty so I took a photo.”

Namgoong Min also previously shared a shot of himself with the script for the drama.

Namgoong Min will be playing the role of a father with two children in the thirteenth and fourteenth episodes of “Doctors,” which will air on August 1 and 2. It was previously announced by his agency that he’s making this special cameo because of his friendship with the producing director (PD) Oh Choong Hwan, who he worked with on “The Girl Who Sees Smells.”
Are you excited to see Namgoong Min on “Doctors”?

cr: Soompi.com

f_3580153_1.gif

CNBLUE Jung Yong Hwa month the first time in the smile! "I'm fine, and you ??"

At 00:24 on August 2, 2016

CNBLUE Jung Yong Hwa month the first time in the smile!  "I'm fine, and you ??"

JungYong Hwa of CNBLUE has updated the Insta gram. Since the end of June, it updates about people May the first time. But, this only one month. And July of this year is something so long, nobody can imagine.
CNBLUE Jung Yong Hwa month the first time in the smile!  "I'm fine, and you ??"
(Photo: from Insta grams of Yong Hwa)
June 30, "Yong Hwa and Jung Hyun has received the prosecution of investigation by stock market gains. Yong Hwa is no doubt, Jung Hyun received a summary indictment disposal of fine 20 million won," said is their agency FNC since entertainment is in the clear, Yong Hwa was no longer appeared in public.

Past, self-shot increase in SNS was talking and are choosing to take a plurality of sheets, Yong Hwa. The only one, with just one word, yelling wrapped the netizens in the big happiness.
"Happy too is crying," "was long. I thought I might not longer meet" in that has not been "every day, when you see the face of Yong Hwa I had with worrying endlessly, everything blown away it! Thank you Yong Hwa," "all the way UP, surely too great but it went courage "," happiness I to UP, hot, such as not in words ", warm comments flooded the Twitter timeline.
That Yong Hwa has expressed this time of the comment, "I'm fine, and you ??" in English also, will from the spirit that was said to reach more straight to the fans who had been waiting all over the world. Reply in many languages from abroad were received.

cr. http://japanese.kpopstarz.com/articles/53492/20160802/cnblue-jung-yonghwa-smile-im-fine.htm

animated-thank-you-image-0035

Archived