The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Share article   line40.png   twitter20.png   facebook20.png   3056.png  

Park Shin Hye, thrilled to coffee catering car Yong Jun-hyung was to arrange

2016/07/08 (Fri) 22:20

218372_l.jpg[Photo: Park Shin Hye of Instagram] actress Park Shin Hye has conveyed the feeling of gratitude to Yong Jun Hyung. Yong Jun Hyung of BEAST was preparing a coffee catering car in the shooting of the moon fire drama of SBS "Doctors" that Park Shin Hye has been enthusiastically. Park Shin Hye is 8 evening, when saying in its own SNS "and this morning be nice if there is to feel better on Jun Hyun's is not good too much condition. What's amazing! From 3 weeks ago that's healthy is unlikely I posted a comment and a short video and photo that surprise gift "of the prepared Jun Hyun. The published image is reflected hood tracks with a placard. Are housed is "my friends will cheer the cine and Doctors" that complain and Yong Jun Hyung and Park Shin Hye photo of the placard. Park Shin Hye is to express the joy and smiling in front of the. Park Shin Hye and Yong Jun Hyung've been show off the depth of the friendship from the usual. At the end of last year it was or posted on the SNS a close friend authentication shot met in Tokyo. 

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[M + TV people] #ParkShinhye, unpretentious do more beautiful

Cm2IIBNUcAAogoZ.jpg

Park Shin Hye is now a bright, but boasts a healthy image, even a strong debut in seconds through the heavy pale image "Stairway to Heaven" and "Tree of Heaven".It was built up thanks to some works not stay only digest the various roles and Park Shin Hye acting debut could take off the second image. Park Shin Hye naetdeon boasted a strong presence since his debut was not a thing kkumkkwotdeon actors from the beginning. Yiseungui through the year 2003 'Flowers' music video Arlene Park Shin Hye's face was a trainee aspiring singer, not an aspiring actor. Park Shin Hye, but the chance to audition met with acting like fate, after holding healthily healthily grow as an actor-digit year '13, which is responsible for today's home theater. ' Representative works haejun Park Shin Hye is located beyond the catch child actor to adult actor 'You're Beautiful handsome, "a drama which was aired in 2009. In an interview past, Park Shin Hye has reviewed the bar "works haejun gotta work the first time you are an adult, a child actress called to announce the start of a" Park Shin Hye "and not" as "handsome." Park Shin Hye one through the 'You're Beautiful' proved that could work in a trendy drama 'You're me blew me away "" Drama - Do ghosts is the' reveal my age and personality bright and spirited college student charm worthy through the 'Flower Boys Next Door' worries period began.works Park Shin Hye gave the place to catch a 'box - office star, representing the 20 actress is' the heirs' and' Pinocchio '. Through the above 'You're Beautiful' Park Shin Hye raised awareness in Japan and Greater China are located to catch the floating enjoying popular Hallyu star, such as 'the heirs' significant drag popularity in Asia over the domestic to the actress's first Asian tour. 2014 was the first Korean Visa card model was completely out in the 'Cinderella-type candy' and 'True lurch, did not discard the meantime, Park Shin Hye through the' Pinocchio 'which was aired according to the advertising period.

220270772326_99_20160708173305.jpg?type=

Hide contents

Park Shin Hye Chung, known as the Class of 08 is steadily entertainment activities with the academic is also famous as the star yieogan to attend school. For what is known of his past Lu Chao Fiesta alumni group MBC entertainment program 'Golden Fishery - Radio Star' appeared at the time to "work very hard also for all the friends and friendly throughout stay throughout Park Shin Hye school I came not fall well. Well to test bodeora. I wanted to succeed, I think I'll be so hard He also praised the role model he is. " It's not just preach the midam for Park Shin Hye silk Chao Lu.Park Shin Hye is currently wolhwa SBS drama 'Doctors' being appeared ohchunghwan PD is "the set official name is 'We Wake Up' for the press conference at the time of the heroine Park Shin Hye. AM, has created a midam in the afternoon. First I was thinking that I wanted to give it a well made hard to be an actor. Smoke also may be good toughness, "he testified. " (Reduction of 'Pinocchio' and) makmal Outspoken me well and I are very similar. Hahaha.Laughter and downed it in the usual reaction is also large and also very similar to the good part, inde cuts and even around. The woven nature of the work you want to be relaxed, too! "

000117276637_99_20160708173305.jpg?type=

cr. http://naver.me/F7tp14Br 

Thank you graphics

Park Shin Hye is touched to tears by Junhyung's sweet gifts

B2ST's Junhyung and actress Park Shin Hye showed off their steadfast friendship once again!  It's nice to see they're as close as ever.Junhyung-park-shin-hye_1467991173_af_org

On July 8, Park Shin Hye made two new Instagram posts showing the gifts sent to the set of her drama 'Doctors' by Junhyung.  She wrote, "My condition was so bad this morning that I was telling Seung Hoon how I wish something would happen to lift my mood, when daebak!  The surprise present prepared by Junhyung three weeks in advance because I looked like I had no energy.  How do I express how touched I am?  Thank you.  Really thank you.  I will gain strength and film, Junhyung!  I was going to skip dinner and sleep. I'm going to eat two plates.  Hing.  Tears are coming.  What a cool man," and, "There's also a coffee cart.  The Junhyung that B2UTIES love are this cool of a person.  You probably know even without being told this, but a day in which words of thanks are not enough."

That's so awesome!  Great for her and so kind of Junhyung, right?

Cm2rOGQUcAAdzh1.jpgCm1yRj6VMAAEbtX.jpg

cr. http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/07/park-shin-hye-is-touched-to-tears-by-junhyungs-sweet-gifts 

thank-you-smiley-animated-Smile.gif

'Doctors' Your male and female lion face to face on-site public 's Eve storm'

Kim Rae-won - Park Shin Hye-Yoon Kyun-sang - Lee Sung-Kyung gathered in one place.

SBS wolhwa drama "Doctors" (a play hamyeonghui, / director ohchunghwan) side hongjihong (Kim Rae-won minutes) July 9, yuhyejeong (Park Shin Hye minutes), jeongyun degrees (Yoon Kyun-sang min), Jean Nishi (Lee Sung-Kyung minutes) facing lions gathered in one place It unveiled stills.

Four people notice prior to the start of the installation kimyeo square tangled relationship with work and love was rising expectations of the audience.

Photos published in Kim Rae-won and Park Shin Hye, Yoon Kyun-sang, Lee Sung-Kyung is punggigo the atmosphere unusual gathered in one place while wearing a doctors coat. Hitting him keenly in appearance and in gazing at each other with eyes face serious questions are amplified dwaetneunji gathered in one place for any reason they deuthae to notice the eve of the storm.

20160709090714907uwzu.jpg20160709090715074waij.jpg

In particular, the competitive landscape is formed between Nishi's Hye Jung and built the bar even daeripgak selection of jihong yundo and training, and their lion face is the focus of interest not to come driving any wavelength within the hospital. (Photo provided entertainment fans)

CR.  http://media.daum.net/entertain/drama/newsview?newsid=20160709090715266 

thank-you-glitter-animation.gif

Park Shin Hye Agency Admits Having Geared If the 'Doctors' Failure

13592709_1149631868392710_76135591210167

korea.iyaa.com - On 10 July, the agency Park Shin Hye, Salt Entertainment reveals something about the drama project for Park Shin Hye, the SBS drama Doctors.
"We think the time factor [drama viewership] will make a failure. How can we always succeed in drama all the time? that's why we have set ourselves on the flop and tell myself not to be too disappointed if the play was not a success, "said agency representative Park Shin Hye, Salt Entertainment. But the result is far from failing, drama Doctors became popular drama. In six episodes of this drama, whose ratings are always increasing in each serving. National rating in episode six reached 19.7%, while for the Seoul area had crossed the 20% rating. Photo: SBS Representatives of Salt Entertainment said, "Over the last 3 years, there is no drama [Park Shin Hye] that failed and everything went well so really we got nervous for this one. people say it's time at least to experience a failure, and we also thought it impossible that we can be successful in all respects. " Agencies say about one of the factors they finally chose this drama "When we chose to selanjutya project, we wanted to do a different style although the results will fail so we chose Doctors ," What do you think the selection of agencies and Park Shin Hye for drama Doctors this? Is it right? Source: Soompi

cr. http://korea.iyaa.com/

Thank you graphics

Park Shin-hye takes picture with cake

photo745091.png

Park Shin-hye posted a picture of her holding a cake on Instagram. She said, "This cake is from Ji-hoon. It's a carrot cake and it's the best cake I've ever had".

She's holding up the cake to her face.

Meanwhile, Park Shin-hye is starring in the SBS drama "Doctors".

•  

#ParkShinHye, lovely four of expression public in filming "adorable and innocent"

r.580x0

Adorable four of expression of actress Park Shin Hye has been published. SALT entertainment of the agency 11 days, has released a behind cut of Park Shin Hye you are enthusiastically the Yoo Hejon role to grow doctor filled with a sense of mission from tough rebellious children in the SBS Monday and Tuesday drama "Doctors" . Park Shin Hye in the published photo is for a while to show facial expressions, such as thoughtful take off the costume of doctor. But as also to the happy heart of people who have seen the look that smiled a little smile. Park Shin Hye was to concentrate the line of sight in a lovely charm, yet innocent. Park Shin Hye has received a good reputation that it melted into "Doctors" minute a stack of efforts such as the stand-in with no action scenes and surgery scenes, naturally Hejon auditors. "Doctors" is broadcast at every Monday, Tuesday afternoon 10 in South Korea.

CR.  http://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=2048534 

tygarfield1.gif~c200

#Doctors is No. 1 Drama in July 1st Week. #PARKSHINHYE #KIMRAEWON

pizap.com14682181154971-2.jpg

pizap.com14682240652471.jpg

[Sports Today jangminhye News] 'Doctors' and 'show Humidors Money 5' July 1 weeks car climbed on top of the TV topicality 1. 11 days TV topicality researcher Good Data Corporation on July 1 weeks car (July 04, - July 10th) announced a comprehensive ranking topicality TV. drama No. 1 appeared as wolhwa SBS drama 'Doctors'. Second place KBS2 drama 'aeteut be abused', third place MBC 'unppal Romance', 4 tvN above was' The Good Wife 'and 5 above tvN' ohhaeyoung yet.
The 'mess aeteut to "start the first broadcast and defended' Doctors' No. 1 during the promotional marketing would be shown live on the popularity of online securely formed. Has received the 'mess aeteut it' is a twice better than one rating, but overall banal as to appear quite a lot this opinion linkage is inconvenient falls story a "Queen of Cannes" Jeon returns to CRT in 11 years 'the Good wife' was a 'signal' after the addition was flat tvN 'one thing.' The film works like a word with the girl group After School's Nana is the resin compared to Miss A received a passing grade. Non-Drama 1st Division won the Mnet 'Show 5 Humidors money. MBC 'Infinite Challenge' is No. 2, KBS2 'Happy Together 3' the No. 3, JTBC. 'Tuyu project - Sugar Man "is fourth, MBC' bokmyeonga King was up 5 'show Humidors Money 5' 3 weeks the charge has accumulated consecutive News comments 1 ranks. Video Views beolryeotda is twice as great difference between the two 'big brother knows. " 'Happy Together 3' is fitted with a headwind remarks that boy group EXO, but they appeared as a child actor's topicality is Coming Seo Shin-Ae gimhwanhui like the other groups than the exo.

cr. stoo.asiae.co.kr/news/naver_view.htm… 

lunapic_129189320874823_1.gif~c200

#‎ParkShinHye‬, B cut even prettier prettier [pictorial]

13606469_1150669401622290_2916728643868613615428_1150669431622287_82089760806070

13592355_1150669474955616_45341481539483

Wolhwa SBS mini-series <Doctors> updated every day with the highest rating and was released a day after day "Park Shin Hye is mwondeul 'the other making a lovely hidden pictorial B of the actor Park Shin Hye cuts hit. One will be in March <singles June> B pictorial cuts taken from the public in Manila, Philippines. Park Shin Hye is a drama filming rush predecessor, despite already <Doctors> heroine <yuhyejeong> and totally fell in love seemed ppomnaetda courtesy refreshing yet healthy beauty. Pictorials in Park Shin Hye When ppomnaeneunga sexy charm, yet innocent as a baby rose lip color to a clean tone mix and match the sunglasses and bags etc. in various tint colors in vogue in 2016 were also showing off the charm as a fashionista. <yuhyejeong> scoring breathed life into the character to grow at a mission full of doctors in rebel cul-de-sac in the <doctors> the gwichu is focused on the continued transformation of grown as an actor Park Shin Hye suddenly see to believe. The weekly Kim Rae-won makes simkung viewers - Park Shin Hye in sympathy with the two actors hamyeonghui authors digging a wonderful Chemie and viewers chest goes ambassador renewed the history of drama writing drama 'Doctors', which are Monday - 10 Tuesday night

cr. http://naver.me/5W4nnjqK

Thank you graphics

#Parkshinhye 'Doctors' seven times real-time ratings rose 25.92% up to 21.56%.

pizap.com14682979383761.jpg

Wolhwa SBS drama 'Doctors' real-time ratings rose. According to real-time audience measurement company on the 11th day AMTM broadcast 'Doctors' seven times the average real-time ratings rose 21.56 percent based on the time the program aired.

1 minutes recorded the highest rating stood at 25.92% as 1 part 11 pm (Seoul metropolitan area based on 700 households) This figure is higher than the past five days ahead of the broadcast audience six times. Six times the average real-time ratings 20.83 percent, had the highest ratings of 22.87% (22:35). Meanwhile, seven times in yuhyejeong (Park Shin Hye minutes) like mind revealing hongjihong (Kim Rae-won minutes) and jeongyun degrees (Yoon Kyun-sang and to the appearance of minutes) was drawn.

cr.star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2016071123221484209 

Thank you graphics

“Doctors” Maintains Interest And Popularity With Cliffhanger

“Doctors” Maintains Interest And Popularity With Cliffhanger

SBS’s Monday-Tuesday drama “Doctors” maintains its #1 spot.

On July 12, ratings research company Nielsen Korea revealed that the July 11 episode of the drama recorded 18.8 percent ratings nationwide.

The previous episode which aired on July 5 received 19.7 percent meaning there was a 0.9 percent decrease. Despite the decrease, “Doctors” remains the most watched Monday-Tuesday drama and has continued to be first place since its first episode on June 20.

The July 11 episode featured more heartwarming scenes of leads Park Shin Hyeand Kim Rae Won. Furthermore, the episode ended on a cliffhanger involving Ji Soo. With the cliffhanger, the next episode of “Doctors” is being highly anticipated.

Meanwhile, MBC’s “Monster” acquired 10.5 percent ratings while KBS 2TV’s “Beautiful Mind” received 3.5 percent ratings respectively.

Watch the latest episode of “Doctors” below!

http://www.mp4upload.com/zsk32fq3xtxw

cr. http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/12/doctors-maintains-interest-popularity-cliffhanger/ 

Thank you graphics

[Star toktok] 'Doctors' Park Shin Hye, outstanding acting classes proved to tears

OSEN | Enter 2016.07.13. 09:39

[OSEN = JYP News] convergence of actor Park Shin Hye acting shone once again. Tear smoke was Park Shin Hye has figured myeongbulheojeon.

Park Shin Hye is engaged in hot rolled take the neurosurgical fellow yuhyejeong wolhwa station SBS drama "Doctors" (a play hamyeonghui, directing ohchunghwan). Yuhyejeong a childhood which was a bad student to hurt your family is based on love malsun grandmother (Kim Young-Ae minutes) and hongjihong teacher (Kim Rae-won minutes) a person that changed his life.

And now the grandmother is the most wanted doctors can save lives of people. Of course, it is struggling to hit itgido dig the truth malpractice grandmother. In the process, Hye Jung There is a continuing motdahan love to meet again in 13 years jihong, jihong is waved furiously to reveal the loving heart for yeosim Hye Jung once teumman.

20160713093917356jhfr.jpg

But the unfortunate past have always hurt the hearts of Hye Jung. Now come and get to know yourself sipdamyeo upcoming geuraetgo father, new mom did that only sound bad.A spring of traffic accidents and old friends (Index minutes) met in a long time reluctant to Hye Jung made to sit again.

Life of Happiness and sorrow coexist Hye Jung that it is able to draw more compelling by actors that Park Shin Hye who are too delicate to postpone it. The forced postponement would not be pitting viewers are immersed in unfolding every time. The last 12 days the broadcast eight times too.

Hye Jung was silsaek A spring of zinc in a traffic accident took place in front of your eyes. Park Shin Hye look to check the status of a doctor the moment A spring tears engulfed in shock and grief of heart was hurting from the audience. A spring in particular, gives just hold your hand, "No!" Said the crying scene was able to correctly tell whether Park Shin Hye Why is considered a unique 20 Actress. Because everyone knows Hye Jung give a sense of duty as a doctor to be kept among you afraid of losing a friend to shine ohrotyi case pitting a solid acting of Park Shin Hye.

Park Shin Hye is already well known as an actor strutting solid acting uncharacteristic works that appeared batahon every age of the audience praised. Park Shin Hye tear smoke Among them are about to be unmatched. Especially youngteuk know one actor able to put a tear line sokedo different emotions to suit the situation of the right character Park Shin Hye. Myeongbulheojeon not worth the word, so it is believed to be the moment to see actor Park Shin Hye is expected to be more active in the future show.

cr. http://durl.me/cowtc8 

ZHM_MickeyMouseExtras_ThankYou-vi.gif

Archived