The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Dooliers! It has been awhile since I've visited and posted something in this site.. I have been back tracking and reading posts since I last visited this page and I'm really glad for all the updates. Anyhow, as I was back tracking, I read the issue about PSH & LJS dating scandal and lots of Dooliers are kinda torn with the issue. When I read it online too, actually it was in twitter when I first saw it, I'm kinda not shock. I guess because I was expecting it. If you have been watching Park Shin Hye's movies or dramas, EVERY DRAMA she was casted as 1st lead, she was linked to all her leading men. As you can see:

1. JGS in YAB, though thru that drama, the 1st issue of PSH & YSH sprouted.

2. JYH in HS - where all THERE rumors started and linked unfortunately until now

3. YSY in Flower Boy Next Door

4. LHM in The Heirs

5. LJS in Pinocchio..

As I've seen all her dramas and checked updates from PSH since I'm a PSH Fan, there is one common denominator in all of those dramas and that is DATING SCANDAL. All of those leading men are rumored to be dating with PSH and guess what folks, both agencies (from leading men & PSH's agency) deny them except...... FNC and SALT.. I don't deny I AM A YONGSHIN/DOOLIER SHIPPER. So sue me!! Anyway, if you noticed when LHM & PSH was rumored, they were denied immediately by their agencies. And now LJS & PSH are dating w/ Dispatch pictures, and still both of those agencies denied them immediately. Now, has ANYONE OF YOU, read or saw online FNC or SALT denying both parties when JYH & PSH's dating rumors sprouted since 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014? Nope! None! Nada! Zero! Zilch! 

PS: If you saw SALT or FNC deny those rumors pls correct me. As much as I know, there isn't.

I know ever since, PSH made it clear that she will never go public of her relationship. I know its confusing since Dispatch shows pictures of HER getting out of the car but never see the guy's picture, except for that one in the shop or something. But don't you think it is its agencies risk in denying both parties if ever its true? 

These are the only pictures I've seen of PSH from Dispatch because she's been careful of her private life. I've noticed you can never  see photos of JYH in PSH's IG or Twitter nowadays but hey, she can freely post pictures of LHK, JGS, YSY & LJS.. So go figure guys. If they are really dating, I don't think PSH is dumb enough to go publicly knowing that Dispatch is just around the corner. 

I know this issue is kinda late.. ^_^ this is just my POV! I am so happy & thankful for all the loyal people in this thread, updating us! Thanks guys!

ITS MORE FUN TO BE A DOOLIER! KUDOS!

Guest schialuv

I honestly think that Shin Hye and Yonghwa REALLY date each other, but i'm not sure if they are still dating, the fact is that i'm pretty sure they were in a relationship.

*sorry for my bad english*

Archived