The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

I notice also when jung yong hwa sang on baeksang awards night in the background there's no lee min ho and shin hye. Its only shows lee jong suk and shin hye kissing.

​I think maybe the background teaser is for nominated dramas only...

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest winkay_stv

hi all, like everyone else I was checking the whole morning (Canada) about the Dooleys and was so happy! Read someone pointed out that LMH was being not gentlement, which I find a bit out of his character. Initially I felt bad for our princess but then on weibo I came across the follow fancam https://youtu.be/r0hsWc_KElU

Seems like supporters for LMH were calling out his name so loud, both times when our princess's name were not heard off stage.

Guest pyaarhia123

The ending of the song is daebak. Jung yong hwas ending background song is our shin hye and lee jongsuk in the drama pinocchio wedding

​how awkward it is for him to be placed on that kind of spot.. hahaha!! i can't help but LOL.. baeksang is such a troll.. haha! they're starting smoke for a fire.. haha! :)

hi all, like everyone else I was checking the whole morning (Canada) about the Dooleys and was so happy! Read someone pointed out that LMH was being not gentlement, which I find a bit out of his character. Initially I felt bad for our princess but then on weibo I came across the follow fancam https://youtu.be/r0hsWc_KElU

Seems like supporters for LMH were calling out his name so loud, both times when our princess's name were not heard off stage.

​well... i don't mind the loud cheer for min ho.. i only needed that thumbs up moment yong hwa gave shin hye.. that sweet gesture can't be replaced by any loud cheer.. :)

11249394_309641089160165_201265776720613@JenniferG

This is too funny. I love ShinHye-YongHwa loyal friendship.... And YongHwa Jjang!! He is manly, brave and wise. He got all marks for treating uri Shin Hye like his special one. 

And bet MinHo and GuenSuk must be amazed with the two of them.  

@MissGiss126 , Yong made Sinzz really happy! 11224816_847964505241363_197669820735613:wub:

Yesterday I checked our thread after a long time and I'm so happy to see that it's still active! Baeksang gave us lots of yongshin moments! I'm still so happy about it. Maybe a chingu can make a yongshin video with all these new baeksang moments?? That would be great  kekeke :wub:

PS: I have to get used to the new soompi design kekeke

Fighting Dooliers!

Guest ranabellevelasco79

Woohooooo:):D I am totally part of this thread, my first Korean loveteam I got hooked. Long way to back reading:phew::blink: Goodluck to me....Hello to all of you:)

Gaaaahhhddd.. so happy. Yongshin moment is here.. Although it wasn't his personal flower. But the happiness level is still up. Right? I guess he can't give his personal flower because he's already standing there, presents the award and give the "official" flower to her. If he gives another one, someone should be running to the stage and give the flower to YH first before YH give it to PSH and that would be... awkward. Kekeke

I'm sorrt for my bad English. Hope u can understand what im trying to say, chingudeul.. gomawo..

We understand u dear because we are YongShin shippers ;-P

Ok first, I know we're not suppose to quote pictures, but I just need to point out ShinHye's last action/reaction after her bump w/ YongHwa. Isn't it totally a girlfriend move? That giddy reaction of her totally just blew my mind. Just looked at how happy she was! 

*sigh* Just love these twos' interaction and stolen glances and smile. ♥ :) Very happy for them. We all are a bunch of happy campers! 

10985462_309697692487838_223740736335128

credit to tag

​Again, so sorry for quoting the pic. And thanks for it! 

Jung goes on 'Happy Camp'

photo597317.jpg

It has been confirmed that singer-guitarist Jung Yong-hwa from boy group CNBlue will appear on one of the most popular Chinese variety programs, "Happy Camp", which has been produced by Hunan Broadcasting System since 1997.

The 25-year-old will film the program alongside top Singaporean singer JJ Lin on July 1. 

The episode featuring the singer will be released during the same month.

Jung received a huge following after collaborating on the song "Checkmate" with JJ Lin earlier this year. 

Thanks to his popularity in China, the singer was able to appear in season four of Chinese sitcom "Diors Man" as a guest in April, a first for a Korean celebrity.

In addition to singing, Jung is also pursuing an acting career. The lead singer of the boy band has starred in various Korean drama series such as "The Three Musketeers - Drama" (2014),"Heartstrings" (2011) and "You're Beautiful" (2009), all of which were well-received by fans from overseas. 

By Jin Min-ji

Archived