The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahaha yongieee....

Transcript

Host: CNBLUE's Jung Yonghwa and Lee Jungshin appeared on a brand store for ribbon-cutting on May 15. We all know it needs scissors for ribbon-cutting. It seems Jung Yonghwa plays guitar too often that makes him use scissors in an awkward way. He took more than one second than others to cut the ribbon.

Yonghwa (in Cantonese): I am Jung Yonghwa. Jung Yonghwa.

Reporter: Jung Yonghwa looked good and adorable right now, but he would feel embarrassed later for sure. He looked at the scissors on his hand and seemed a little confused while everyone stood together for pictures. He looked at others first, and seemed to be confident a little bit of doing this well.

Banner on screen: A person was nice to help him.

Reporter: ...He is a don't-know-how-to-use-scissor idol, but can sing very well.

PARKSHINHYE WINS IN VOTING

3-7.png

tumblr_mmxmwd8wKM1rj6mn8o3_500.gif

yes? the voting is already ended.i can breath easily now. i'm gonna cried because of super happiness i felt rigth now. our princess wins over krystal. thank you so much to all of you chingus who devoted your time and efforts in making shinhye be the top of the votings.

CREDIT TO TAG

ATT44444.gif

Guest erna20_stv

Phewww.. Uri JYH is already  confirm that he will perform in Baeksang Awards this year. Im sure that everyone now is courious about will he give another bouquet of flowers to uri PSH? I hope so..  if JYH do that.. I think im gonna faint due to happiness level in me has been exploded... kyaaaaa.. let's pray together, chingudeul...

3 meals 1 day vs Producer -- 36.5% vs 23.4% at 21:35 time

Highest 54.2% at 22:05

11144072_695259707287266_748386325725577

CFnpvpjVIAM9lw2.jpg

parkshinhye guesting in three meals a day boast the rating and even beat it's competitor " producer" it really show how popular our princess is. she even beats kim soo hyun in producer who is unbeatable on it's timeslot. congratulation shinhye on your so many attainment in life. you truly deserved it and you even sedulous on work.

credit to naver

thankyou20kleinmeisje.gif

Archived