The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​They don't

And latest i check, CNBlue twitter don't follow PSH anymore right?

​IG, YH &SH don't follow each other but...still in twitter CNBLUE and SH following each other.I checked today. :wub:

I miss old soompi page....new design?!   I don't like this much....

PSH 5/15/15 Weibo/IG Update

#브루노말리 싸인회에 와주셔서 감사합니다. 오늘도 덕분에 즐거운 하루였어요. 그리고 예쁘게 사진찍어주신 기자님들도 감사해요.. 날씨가 조금 우중충하지만 기분은 맑음이네요.^^ 즐거운 금요 (i don't know how to translate and google translate is crappy haha)

8fe7ffd2jw1es50ds8z9fj20hs0hsdh9.jpg

Thanks a lot everyone came to BM event today. I had pleasant time due to you all. Also thank to reporters from news companies who took good photos of me.

Weather is a bit blue but my mind is 'Fine' ^^.  Have a good Friday.

It's good to see the thread back...... but HA~~~~ Why I miss old version of this page.....am I alone who think like that? :(

I should adapt myself to the new design soon...Yeah....

Anyway today SH was so beautiful~~~~~ YH was handsome.

:)

Hi Ganada! Its good to see u again..been a while..I'm new here but loves your posting in all the previous pages. Loves all the posting of all the sunbaenims that always posts in very detailed way

Rewatching CDD111 now. JYH's friendliness and leadership amazes me to no end. Loves the way he teaches the juniors. Learn with fun

​IG, YH &SH don't follow each other but...still in twitter CNBLUE and SH following each other.I checked today. :wub:

I miss old soompi page....new design?!   I don't like this much....

You r right on both things. Glad they still following each other 

Hi Ganada! Its good to see u again..been a while..I'm new here but loves your posting in all the previous pages. Loves all the posting of all the sunbaenims that always posts in very detailed way

Rewatching CDD111 now. JYH's friendliness and leadership amazes me to no end. Loves the way he teaches the juniors. Learn with fun

HunnL, ​Happy to see you again!  :w00t::w00t: YH is a natural leader...He is a man has big guts as well. Also very sweet to people around him.

So SH does....she's so sweet and kind...also takes good care of friends, family, co-workers,....she keep the good relationships with people for long time....because SHE'S LOYAL to her people! :)

HunnL, ​Happy to see you again!  :w00t::w00t: YH is a natural leader...He is a man has big guts as well. Also very sweet to people around him.

So SH does....she's so sweet and kind...also takes good care of friends, family, co-workers,....she keep the good relationships with people for long time....because SHE'S LOYAL to her people! :)

Is there any variety/reality show like CDD111 with PSH? would like to watch it...

Yeah.. Psh is widely known for her sweet friendly nature. I was actually following PSH and get into JYH bcoz of her :)

Is there any variety/reality show like CDD111 with PSH? would like to watch it...

Yeah.. Psh is widely known for her sweet friendly nature. I was actually following PSH and get into JYH bcoz of her :)

​No! but u can see "three meals a day" next week Friday Shinhye filmed....fans are excited seeing its trailer today!

YONGHWA'S FASHION STATEMENT

yonghwa watch is a cartier tank solo (U$2,550)

11233511_308209669303307_4383286291684381540_n.jpg

1625631_308209679303306_5987885691963840106_n.jpg

Seem like #YongHwa blazer is from Thom Browne too...Worsted Three-button Norfolk Jacket...cost is 1620USD

11011453_308209762636631_6274114227139289495_n.jpg

#YongHwa shirt from Thom Browne...Classic Oxford Button Down Shirt with Grosgrain Placket...cost is 330USD

11267197_308209785969962_4304155808435206413_n.jpg

credit to the owner

20135.gif

Guest annabella_zulaikha

​Yap, that's right... What's happen with them??? I hope nothing bad happened there. I always love to see the bond between FNC, CNBLUE and PSH

​Cnblue twitter still following shin hye twitter.. 

Archived