The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest greenfrisbee

Hey guys..long time no see. I miss my OTP :wub:

Dancing Queen & King for you.....

tumblr_njhh6um1KO1unvqyvo4_r2_250.giftumblr_njhh6um1KO1unvqyvo6_r1_250.gif

credit to the gif owners

Guest erna20_stv

"Little PSH" and "nowadays PSH" is So adorable. I find it hard to see the difference.. kekekeke.. still so cute and beautifull.. so little change... we heart uri princess.. 

PARKSHINHYE CHIC AND STYLISH IN HER LATEST

BRUNO MAGLI PICTORIAL

11262424_1417971688524631_644489088978083550_n.jpg

36343_100085_4548.jpg

Bruno Italian fashion brand, while seeking 14 days to dry unveiled the paparazzi photos of Park Shin Hye classic elegance stand out.

Park Shin Hye is in the photo, despite being a natural routine of waiting for someone sitting on the sofa gives the feeling that seemed to look at a scene from the movie, and caught the attention of fans. Park Shin Hye usual exceptional comfort and fashion that showcases the sense sikeuham sensitivity showed seemed natural unpretentious casual look with a semi-white color matches the color black navy blouse points Jean.

In particular, I introduced a classic sensibility sense to wear trendy bucket bag of gray color plus added an edge to fashion a gradient pattern keurokeu detail in modern design is flat.

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye will hold a fan meet from 15 am to 2 pm Atelier Bruno Mali myeongdongjeom is coming.

<Copyright © beautyhankook.wowtv.co.kr prohibits unauthorized copying and redistribution>

CR: beautyhankook.wowtv.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=36343

thank-you-bubbly-drink-ag1.gif

Guest Sweet_Jeany

So, this is our new home? I'm toooo late here.....  It's nice but cuz I used saw the old ones it's a little mmmm weird. 

Love to see many newbie here, welcome chingu, let's spread the Dooley love. Does Shinhye and Yonghwa follow each other on IG? Can't access my IG hiks hiks,,,,

So, this is our new home? I'm toooo late here.....  It's nice but cuz I used saw the old ones it's a little mmmm weird. 

Love to see many newbie here, welcome chingu, let's spread the Dooley love. Does Shinhye and Yonghwa follow each other on IG? Can't access my IG hiks hiks,,,,

​They don't

And latest i check, CNBlue twitter don't follow PSH anymore right?

Guest Sweet_Jeany

​They don't

And latest i check, CNBlue twitter don't follow PSH anymore right?

​Yap, that's right... What's happen with them??? I hope nothing bad happened there. I always love to see the bond between FNC, CNBLUE and PSH

​Yap, that's right... What's happen with them??? I hope nothing bad happened there. I always love to see the bond between FNC, CNBLUE and PSH

​Hopefully it's just due to "to avoid misunderstanding and rumours" :tears:

PSH 5/15/15 Weibo/IG Update

#브루노말리 싸인회에 와주셔서 감사합니다. 오늘도 덕분에 즐거운 하루였어요. 그리고 예쁘게 사진찍어주신 기자님들도 감사해요.. 날씨가 조금 우중충하지만 기분은 맑음이네요.^^ 즐거운 금요 (i don't know how to translate and google translate is crappy haha)

8fe7ffd2jw1es50ds8z9fj20hs0hsdh9.jpg

Archived