The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest Sweet_Jeany

annabella_zulaikha said: class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 610px; word-wrap: break-word; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"150425 CNBLUE WHITE Live in Yokohama -
Yonghwa's brother

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest annabella_zulaikha

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 610px; word-wrap: break-word; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"150427 Jung Yong Hwa - You Give Love A Bad Name

cr to owner video

JHY Truly Entertainer... He Just Amazing.. I Just Keep Repeat And repeat You're Rock Star !!!!

Guest annabella_zulaikha

CDmFQDjUEAEaVX4.jpg:largeCDmh6V0W8AIonSm.jpg:large
CDmsW6AWMAIavKr.jpg:large
CDmtgVqWYAAANvQ.jpg
CDmuJMDWEAEzawv.jpg
JYH Twitter Update 27.05.2015
Are You Alone Mr Dooley ??? Or Waiting Mrs Dooley Return From Hawaii....

Guest annabella_zulaikha

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-family: Merriweather, Georgia, serif; line-height: 38px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; font-size: 22px; word-wrap: break-word; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Yong Hwa & Min Hyuk – Cycling in the street 2014
BoeUJ1YIAAA_etQ.jpg:large
BoeUJjVIMAA79WH.jpg:large
BoeUJuwIUAA6h4Q.jpg:large
BoeUJ4sIMAAorX5.jpg:large
cr to owner pic
Looked Like Min Hyuk Also Have Same Hobbies With Them.. I Think Jong Hyun Also Love Bicycling..

imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.
it's very refreshing to see the big margins of vote's. daebak it's almost 100%? congratulations princess. certainly she's really famous and i'm very proud of you princess.  i guessed jesus heard our prayers, thank you lord for the this magnificent  news....

congratulations princess.......

image    image

credit to the owner of the gifsimage

Guest annabella_zulaikha

CDpJxkJWMAIO2Ns.jpg:large
JYH Twitter Update 28.054.2015Trans: Good morning Jjing-i
Jjingi Do You Miss Nori And BongJi ???herpups_zpsede52c9e.gif

Guest annabella_zulaikha

10418306_306183786172562_86793084669609311041035_306185256172415_469801946584523
JYH IG Update 28.04.2015
Welcome To IG Mr Dooley And Dont Forget Follow Mrs Dooley IG.. KeKeKeKe

There is another online vote running at the moment. 'Young Inspirational person'. It is similar to Goddess of Asia vote and it is free. Please find Shin Hye's photo and click the vote button underneath her. You need to type in verification code afterwards. Can vote every half an hour. http://y.vdfly.com/ It's free

Guest annabella_zulaikha

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa Joins Instagram!
jung-yong-hwa-insta.png

Idol group CNBLUE‘s Jung Yong Hwa is the latest celeb to join the world of Instagram!

The singer/actor has joined the photo-sharing social network on April 28 and personally confirmed it on his official Twitter account. In about 30 minutes since he has announced his Instagram page, he has already gained 8,000 followers!

His very first Instagram post was a picture of the Han River, with a caption that reads, “Instagram start~ #justpostedapicture #trembletremble.” He also posted a selfie shortly afterwards.

Most recently, other high-profile actors and stars have joined the social media network, including T.O.P, Lee Min Ho, Joo Won, and Park Myung Soo.

Don’t forget to follow Jung Yong Hwa here at @jyheffect0622! 

Source: Soompi

Guest annabella_zulaikha

CDqEWZdUEAIKi06.jpgCDqEWZ1UEAAIkX-.jpg

Yong Hwa Already Follow His 3 Brothers.. I Guess He Already Saw Min Hyuk And Jong Hyun Follow Shin Hye  On IG Also.. Dont Be Shy Mr Dooley You Also Can Follow Mrs Dooley.. Just Click Button "+FOLLOW".. KeKeKeKeKe

Hmm... just went to have a look at "Darling" thread and then listen to "One Fine Day"all the emotions from One Fine Day seems to be screaming at me..Can't help feeling sad
However, i ship Dooley's friendship first and relationship 2nd :)

Guest annabella_zulaikha

YONGSHIN 
CDfUD0JUIAA2OH3.jpg

CDfUD0ZUEAEs3LB.jpg

HAVE FAITH,BELIEVE,NEVER DOUBT,KEEP FIGHTING,KEEP DREAMING,KEEP SHIPPING YONGSHINNNNNN !!!!
cr to owner pic

Archived