The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest annabella_zulaikha

CNBLUE releases new Japanese album

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150407

Popular Korean rock band CNBLUE will release its new Japanese EP “White” on Wednesday, its agency FNC Entertainment announced Tuesday. 

The album’s eponymous title track, which was pre-released on Japanese music site Recochoku, has topped the chart since April 1. The single also reached number one on another major Japanese music chart, HMV. 

For the band‘s ninth Japanese album, all the members actively participated in composing the songs and writing lyrics. 

The title track “White” is written by Jung Yong-hwa and Lee Jong-hyun, while the album‘s two other tracks -- “Irony” and “Stay Sober” -- are written by Lee and Jung, respectively. 

The four-member group is expected to appeal to Japanese fans, with appearances scheduled on Japanese TV programs, including TBS “King’s Brunch” on April 11. 

Along with the band’s projects, the boys will continue their solo activities. Band leader Jung is expected to perform songs from his new solo album “One Fine Day,” along with other CNBLUE songs, on April 11 at the National Indoor Stadium in Beijing, China as part of his Asia Tour. 

Meanwhile, guitarist Lee is currently starring in the MBC virtual dating program “We Got Married” and is cast in the KBS2 drama “Orange Marmalade,” which will hit the airwaves in May. 

Drummer Kang Min-hyuk will appear on the tvN night time food program “Wednesday Dining” on Wednesday at 11 p.m., while the bassist Lee Jung-shin is currently hosting Mnet’s weekly music program “M Countdown.”
Source: kpopherald

Guest annabella_zulaikha

CNBLUE’s Yonghwa values honesty in relationships
main.jpg

Jung Yonghwa, who will be holding his first solo concert in Singapore on May 30, tells MeRadio in an email interview that he is someone who values candor in romance.

“If honesty can reach someone, I will be able to feel it. I don’t think there is a need for casual relationships. A man and a woman must feel love in order to create their own ‘one fine day.”

And Yonghwa’s earnest nature can also be seen in the way he typically cares for his fans (CNBLUE’s fans are known as BOICEs) and the less-fortunate. Back in January, the CNBLUE frontman delivered coal to senior citizens, the disabled and low-income families in Nowon, Seoul to help them stay warm during winter, keeping his promise to participate in the charitable deed if his first solo album One Fine Day tops music charts.

One Fine Day, which was released on January 15, consists of 10 tracks including ‘Checkmate’ – a collaboration with local singer-songwriter JJ Lin. The song received overwhelming response from fans around Asia and saw JJ perform on KBS’ Music Bank for the first time.

Quizzed if he had plans to record ‘Checkmate’ solely in English or Mandarin, Yonghwa stated he is open to singing the song “in different languages.”

“The track ‘Checkmate’ was recorded in three languages and that was what I had intended to do right from the beginning. But if possible, I would like to sing it in different languages as well.”

Read on as Yonghwa reveals the reason why it was awkward filming his first reality showHologram (even though he really is no stranger to variety programmes – he appeared in Running Man 12 times!).

sub-data.jpg

You recorded the track ‘Checkmate’ with JJ Lin. If given a chance, would you record an English or Chinese version of the song, or even record an English/Chinese album?

The track ‘Checkmate’ was recorded in three languages and that was what I had intended to do right from the beginning. But if possible, I would like to sing it in different languages as well.

You mentioned on SBS PowerFM 'Kim Chang Ryul's Old School’ that you have rejected girls who showed interest in you. If a girl was to confess her feelings for you, what should she do in order not to be rejected by you? And what would make ‘One Fine Day’ with your date?

If honesty can reach someone, I will be able to feel it. I don’t think there is a need for casual relationships. A man and a woman must feel love in order to create their own ‘one fine day’.

What was it like filming your reality show Hologram?

It was very awkward filming the show on my own. However, fans and viewers love seeing my natural self on the show so I have come to accept it naturally. Filming the show was a good memory for me.

sub-2-data.jpg

Source:MeRadio.com

Guest annabella_zulaikha

Lee Jong hyun
tumblr_nmetktg15M1qdhf3po1_500.jpg
tumblr_nmetktg15M1qdhf3po2_500.jpg
tumblr_nmetktg15M1qdhf3po3_r1_500.jpg

JongHyun’s New Car?… Aston Martin V8 Vantage

This looks better than his white Mercedes Benz xD

cr to owner

Guest annabella_zulaikha

class="single__title entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; font-size: 3.125em; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; margin: 0px 0px 0.5em; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Shin Hye shows goodwill as a Hallyu actress in Shanghai13.jpg

Park Shin Hye shows goodwill as a hallyu actress in Shanghai, becoming an exemplary role model in China.

The actress arrived in Shanghai on March 27th to attend a press conference at IAPM Centre and tour with reporters. The next day, on March 28th, Park Shin Hye held a fan-meet at Shanghai Centre Theatre for 1 thousand fans.

Since 2013, Park Shin Hye has been holding solo fan-meets for three consecutive years now. However, the actress has decided to donate all of this year’s fan-meet proceedings to stray animal protection shelter, Tasowon, and non-profit organization, Hunger Saver, which she is currently serving as the honorary ambassador for.

An affiliated local coordinator in Shanghai mentioned, “It is common to see many hallyu stars visiting for their fan-meets, but it is a rare occasion to have one like Park Shin Hye, who is donating all the proceedings from the ticket sales to a non-profit organization. Due to her good deeds, she has earned a title as a role model among many Chinese as well as dispersed a warm synergy between the two nations: China and Korea.”

Various events took place during the fan-meet. Park Shin Hye performed six songs live and did not forget to hug, hand kiss, and take Polaroid photos with the fans as well. Some Chinese fans were given the opportunity to try out scenes from Pinocchio in Korean and presented an emotional fan-video to the actress.

Park Shin Hye showed tears after watching the fan-made video and mentioned, “Your love moves me. It was your love that allowed me to work on projects, prevent me from falling, and made everything happen as it is today. Because I believe in you all, I will run until the end. I am so thankful and love you all!”

Meanwhile, major Chinse press, including, Sina, Sohyu, qq, Youku, and more have extensively publicized and covered Park Shin Hye’s recent fan-meet, growing her popularity in China.

Source: TV Daily

Guest annabella_zulaikha

CB_phQoUEAAtk5j.jpg
To All Shin Hye Fan.. This Is Not Shin Hye But Is Yuri From SNSD.. This Pic Taken During Yuri Filming  Dating Alone On Feb 2015 .. Yuri Also Post This Pic At Her Instgram.. 

DISPATCH Caught and Photographed PARK SHIN HYE

DISPATCH Caught and Photographed PARK SHIN HYE --- while riding REGALLY on her horse Tiara. Shin Hye has started taking lessons on horseback riding, spending her time productively. What a girl! heart emoticon heart emoticon heart emoticon 

"SORRY GUY'S I CANN'T PIN POINT WHOSE THE REAL PARKSHINHYE IN THAT PHOTO'S THEY SAID THIS 
ONE SINGLE PHOTO BUT THE OTHER'S SAY IT IS NOT"image
[Dispatch = Red Support News] stars have unveiled a special hobby. Will enjoy riding spiral in health care. From Idol to actors took to star in a variety of fields are riding preacher.

Ask for a long time we have done in the body riding equestrian riding to the recent introduction of management team members, estates and enjoyed the hobby together. Be manor riding were with my sister. " You look awkward, but was also a lot of fun too Leave a comment was made happy "with the SNS.

'Girls' diva glass and also socialize through horseback riding. They are best known through the exercise together and had all the usual fraternity.

Actress Claudia Kim introduced the same day the pictorial riding a horse. 8 ppomnaetda an extraordinary force to retard gireokji. Park Shin Hye is a sympathetic figure yiyeotda was lovingly stroked the horse.

The riding has been a great popularity as a hobby of well-known recent star to be able to see a big difference in body fat and improve muscle strength improves, Body Care in aerobic exercise capacity.

<Photo: Park Shin Hye, glass, diva, Seek, estate SNS>

credit to dispatch

animated-thank-you-image-0110

Archived