The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yongshin4ever

annabella_zulaikha said:

ganada

said:

Today, OFD Concert.....

YH sang  SH's song "Without words" for short time while he introduced his band members.

"Without a word, you made me know what love was, Without a word, you gave me your love..."

:x :\">

:)

)

:D

Guest annabella_zulaikha

Dream of Angel in Shanghai' 28.March.2015
CBL9Q1bUkAAQ4Ah.jpg
CBL9RHzVEAACYCT.jpg
CBL9Om3UgAEhs0z.jpg
CBL-OKVVIAA1tHd.jpg
cr to owner

I Like When Shin Hye Make Her Hair Pony Style.. She Looked So Cute And Adorable...

Guest binbunbunbun

So many "signal" from yonghwa. He sing without word and yffm 3times. I hope we can also get "signal" from shin hye. Ms dooley. Can you give us "signal" ? So our happiness can be complete. Hhe *sorry if my englist not so good

hello everyone *bowsI'm new in this thread, been a silent reader for sometime, but I just can't help posting *finallyjust come back from watching this vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8PMVKPN9eYoh...and I was initially Geunshin shipper, but since I feel that their vibe is more like brother-sister vibe, I changed sides, hahahhhand may I spazz a little?In my personal opinion, at the start of Yong's career as an actor, I thought that he wasn't really that good at hiding emotion. And I definitely can see it his eyes, the way Yonghwa looks at Shinhye, I'm a firm believer that the eyes is the window of ones soul. But I do realize that at that time and probably until now, Yong still places his career more than anything, that's why he didn't act on his feeling towards Shinhye. Hopefully when they get older they can be a real couple. Ahhh....I feel like a noona cheering for her doangsaengs.

yunjae87 said: hello everyone *bowsI'm new in this thread, been a silent reader for sometime, but I just can't help posting *finallyjust come back from watching this vidoh...and I was initially Geunshin shipper, but since I feel that their vibe is more like brother-sister vibe, I changed sides, hahahhhand may I spazz a little?In my personal opinion, at the start of Yong's career as an actor, I thought that he wasn't really that good at hiding emotion. And I definitely can see it his eyes, the way Yonghwa looks at Shinhye, I'm a firm believer that the eyes is the window of ones soul. But I do realize that at that time and probably until now, Yong still places his career more than anything, that's why he didn't act on his feeling towards Shinhye. Hopefully when they get older they can be a real couple. Ahhh....I feel like a noona cheering for her doangsaengs.

Archived