The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sweet_Jeany

When Yonghwa in Tokyo, Shinhye in London. When Yonghwa in Shanghai, Shinhye in Tokyo. When Shinhye in Shanghai, Yonghwa in Tokyo.
Gooosshh!!! X_X X_X

PARKSHINHYE CUTEST AEGYO GIFS

Spoiler:imageimage

beautiful parkshinhye will always astonish  me whenever i see her.the brilliant smile and laughter she always wore everytime she's happy and giddy makes me like to hug her tightly. she has a lot of aegyo that a person will melt whenever they see her.and this lovely woman will forever captivates us. i'm constantly very proud to be one of your devotee fan...

credit to DC and jenzzy tan
Thank you graphics

class="single__title entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; font-size: 3.125em; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; margin: 0px 0px 0.5em; padding: 0px; text-align: start; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"               FNC Entertainment to hold  class="single__title entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; font-size: 3.125em; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; margin: 0px 0px 0.5em; padding: 0px; text-align: start; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"             family concert in Hong Kongfnc entertainment

FNC Entertainment has announced that they will extending their family concert FNC KINGDOM to Hong Kong.

Previously revealing the news of their first family concert in South Korea, FNC Entertainment announced that they will also be holding 2015 FNC KINGDOM in Hong Kong. 

With 2015 FNC KINGDOM in Seoul taking place on May 2nd and 3rd at Jamsil Gymnasium, the concert will make its next stop on May 16th and 17th in Hong Kong. The concert will be held at the Asiaworld Expo Arena at 7PM. Additional information will be released shortly.

Meanwhile, FNC Entertainment recently stated that they will be joining the film industry to release their own dramas. They are currently preparing for the drama Who Are You – School 2015 which will be aired on KBS 2TV.

credit to koreaboo and Source: FNC Entertainment

Thank you graphics

Guest annabella_zulaikha

FNC KINGDOM FAMILY POTRAIT
20151797356_363870263804546_2951394552223390
2013ftisland-cnblue-fnc.jpg
Their Looked More Mature And Become Beautiful Person In 2015.... 

Guest annabella_zulaikha

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa Does Community Service, Keeping His First Place Promise
yonghwa-2.jpg

CNBLUE’Jung Yong Hwa keeps his promise of doing community service with briquettes after winning first place.

He worked on March 26, from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. with rapper Sean, and actressLee Da Hae also joined in on this day. They worked together with around 40 people who signed up through Sean’s Instagram.

On January 19, during his private showcase for his first solo album “One Fine Day,” he was asked what he promised to do if he wins first place. To that he answered “If I win first place, I will do community service with briquettes.” Jung Yong Hwa was able to keep his word and prove his trustworthy side to the general public. 

Source:soompi

Archived