The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

HAPPY 11th ANNIVERSARY FOR MY GORGEOUS ANGEL SHIN-E

Ah, my eyes got teary right now. Imagine how hard her life to gain her popularity like now. She was a little actress back then. But she never give up on her dream and now, She stand as a Hallyu Queen. She's popular not only in Korea. She received many awards. She is known as a natural beautiful actress even some people called her as an angel.  

Bt life is life. She feel sweet and bitter. She got so many fans bt also haters. She got love and hate. I want her to know tht even though there are many haters bt there are more people loving her. Her fans, her friends and family. Shinhye-ya, pls be happy and healthy. We will always supporting and loving you.

imageimageimageimage
cr: to the rightful owner of all the pics

I want you to know tht I'm proud to be your fans. 

waaaah good day for us Dooliers!!!!

Proud of CNBLUE & Shinhye :x :x :x

it's daebak..early this evening yonghwa update his twitter that he smell a wonderful night tonight!! and guess what...it's wonderful!! shinhye 11th anniversary with pinnochio presscon. cnb concert and won at mama..hahaha yeah daebakkk!!!

Guest ShilohB

i read on twitter that today HS scenes were also shown before the concert start? is it wright wright? (confused)

Yes..its a promo..to promote yong's activity...even TTM scenes was also shown...not only HS :D