The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest IvesIvy

Yonghwa weibo video; https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=kOd03b3QmZk 

Trans said: Seems like " I HOPE I CAN SPEAK CHINESE"

Don't worry yong as long as you can say "MA FANS I LOVE YOU"
to all your chinese FANS they are all HAPPY and feeling COMPLETE..

Yonghwa is trying his best in weibo, yes.. china a huge market so,
yonghwa is trying to communicate CHINESE FANS, in returns to appreciate
CNBLUE music

video cr to the owner..thanks

Guest IvesIvy

fitrah90 said: yes yes my dear @ivy0903 i have seen that.. hehe thank you.. :x i love you! but.. 1000 pages means we have put so many memories and thought in this pages all this while.. i will miss to read all those back read in future our beautiful thoughts and supports to both of them.. there is no way to back to those days again.. huhu
Dear Ivy, just call her.. then she will appear soon.. sooner or later..dear sis @elinaelina dont mad at me.. :D iam sorry and  i love you!

Guest sonjawong0214_213c

ctto

weibo sentence:

[cp]난 중국어를 잘하고 싶어요~ [/cp]

I want to well speak in Chinese.

in the video

我想說好中文

(explanation same)

@BluenB‌ said : 

JYH : " I like to wear clothes that are comfortable and don’t look brand new. I likeMartin Margiela sneaker which has painting on them. I wore exaggerated dramatic clothes in fashion pictorial shoot a lot but actually i never bought them. Today’s theme of clothes for pictorial shoot is my style. Is Kurt Cobain’s style with the ragged t-shirts, the faded jeans and the knitted cardigan? But actually I wear sweat pants usually. "interview  of @JYHeffect in Instyle Deccredit. forum soompi thanks to greenfreesby is for fun... is just coincidence right? nobody believes that he is the owner of the t-shirt right?... i love be delulu!!!

@EsmeraldaG Yes, no one will believe it. I don't believe it. bcs I knw YH is a normal and gentleman, How come he own A WOMAN SHIRT?? (except if he's married) @Sonja thank you for sharing your stuff with us. You make it clear tht Yong visited heirs to support his BESTFRIEND. Now shall we wait an info tht our Yong visit my angel at Pinocchio set? Since it's not a big deal for us to visit our BESTFRIEND right? Even my angel went to JGS concert although they have rumor. Moreover your Jonghyun sponsored the drama Bt i think it will be better if we keep quite or else@elinaelina will getting delulu again. Just look at her reaction when you post the kissing scene of our Yongshin...

@elinaelina i didn't mention you, so dn't be angry neh? 

Park Shin Hye showing her romantic side with her boyfriend...If you don't have any faith just dn't open ths. Especially you @elinaelina it's will be better if you're not open ths or else you will fainted...Spoiler:They are look so adorable right?  I really love this couple...@ganada wht's wrong with your profil pic? You knw when i saw your profil pic, i was like ths...

yaaaaaaa..... BluenB... i'm the one who always cool here rite... kkk... but being delulu its the best part to dream especially when part of yong yong and shin hye announce their married and their kiss picture taken by dispatch.....mmmmmm..... yummy...dilicious......i luv it... but neighbour will scream it..... kkkkkkkk >:) >:) >:)

@ivy0903 said;  @dhewi86 said:

Happy 1000 pages...  Guys correct me if I'm wrong... Just my delulu or not, I see cnblue picture at Pinocchio episode 3 at 34.50 until 34.53 (sorry I don't have a picture that scene). And at Pinocchio episode 4 choi in ha said "my uncle has become a Dragon"....(lol..who is in her mind when she said that)  I think I need a medicine, my delulu is overload.. Pinocchio Ep. 03 @ 34.50 - 53Did you mean this IMAGES on SCREEN dhewi..?  kkk I've got screenshoots..image 01This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.image 02This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

@elinaelina dhewi said it was the appearanced of CNB member..so, it burst out our delulu mode again,  for me, no wrong at all.I'm claiming that possibly That was CNB, because it was the same,same like  4-GUY CNB member..   Take a look on TV screen maybe it's possible right?  kkk  

@ivy0903... @devi @bluenB @yongshins2‌ @fitrah90‌ @EsmeraldaG‌ @margs @ganada‌ @blue25 @blue25‌ @luhanaloloopsy_4a9d‌ @sonjawong0214_213c‌ @NaryeL‌ @jenifferG @ShilohB @NurIzzS‌ ...

hye fitrah... i do love u.....kkk

nway ivy... let me ask dooley to dance with me.. while ware Margeila t-shirt... eek ahh eek ahh.... yeh yeh... but dont forget the theme of song the ring ring the bell.... kkkkkk

. :bz :bz :bz :bz :bz

Guest dibbieS

BluenB said:
EsmeraldaG said: BluenB said:

THE REASON WHY SHIN HYE CAN'T STOP LAUGHING & GIGGLING BEC. YONGHWA KEPT ON TELLING HER "DON'T LAUGH IT'S REAL!" HE WAS REFERRING TO THEIR KISSING SCENE.
THIS KISSING SCENE WAS TAKEN FOR 10 TIMES. JUST 10 TIMES. KYAAAAA ~~
cr: to Yongshin FB

Guest dibbieS

ivy0903 said: dhewi86 said: Happy 1000 pages... :-bd Guys correct me if I'm wrong... Just my delulu or not, I see cnblue picture at Pinocchio episode 3 at 34.50 until 34.53 (sorry I don't have a picture that scene). And at Pinocchio episode 4 choi in ha said "my uncle has become a Dragon"....(lol..who is in her mind when she said that) :\"> I think I need a medicine, my delulu is overload.. :(

OMG I just wake up and saw all your posts  =D>  and i am so happy with my new conclusions: 
1.  "Lucky" was his choice,=D>  because  he was confessing!!!! :))2.  Gyu won was not gyu won  (was PSH)  :))3.  The producers of Heartstrings choose real moments  =D> because was more romantic than script moments :))4.   the song "sorry" "love is" was wrote in a painful time for Yong hwa (so sad).... 5.   Can´t stop is a reconciliation song ... "Angel"is ....OMG  OMG 6.   Yong Hwa is every day in weibo, twitter, etc.... maybe he is lonely because his girlfriend is very busy with "Pinocchio"  (don´t worry yong, the time fly so fast.:))  :))7. Yes dear Friend Yong Hwa repeats the scene because he wanted kiss her again and again , even he not close his eyes because he wanted see her face during the kiss  kkkkk :)):))

Dear Friends the right time  for the announcement is so far  yet....Proper time is still far away, they are still very young and if we assume that at some point they broke   and now returned, is because they want to do better this time ... maybe in about 4 or 5 years we can receive pleasant news ...for now let's joining points and being delulu !! :)) =D>

ivy0903 said: CNBLUE LOVE IS .. exclusive interview
CECI MAGAZINE - THAILAND
- june 2014

Ceci : Can’t Stop is your all composed album. What is your inspiration to make this?

YH : Yes, we written and composed all songs by ourselves on this mini album. We put all our effort into it. We were inspired by all our experience in our past. We collected experiences and present it in the way we like.

So It's real, by composing I'M SORRY track before was a sad love story

happened in yonghwa's life.. kkk.. Expressing feelings into music related to true

to love stories happenings in him.. 

LOVE is lyrics:

LOVE is always this cruel

LOVE is always this sharp

LOVE is always like fire

Even when we know this, we still LOVE..

Break-Ups are always this painful

Break-Ups are always this hurtful

Break-Ups are always like this

Memories will grow to become mere recollections..

Yonghwa said from I'M SORRY interview that all break ups are hard..

Definitely he broken up w/ some one else before.. and, CAN'T STOP

CNB MINI ALBUM were the ANSWERS of all yonghwa's heartAches.

Like others Dooliers said can't stop is "THE RECONCILIATION ALBUM" kkk

Ceci : You’ve been together for more than 5 years. Please let us know what are the charming of each members?

YH : Min Hyuk is very expert in IT, Gadget,Electronics. He is the IT boy of the band! (all laughed)

Minhyuk an IT expert :)) so yonghwa mean it?.. maybe, CNB minhyuk was

the one edited junghyon and shin hye photo last seoul fashion event ahhhh :)

Ceci : What to ‘Can’t Stop’ do it if a girl want to reach the heart of you?

YH : For Min Hyuk, must give him the best of cool gadget! Give him lots of these! (Laughed)

Ohhhh Yonghwa ssi, as far as I knew you were the one receiving Electronics

devices from FANS, not an ordinary but the latest devices of course.. :))

Thanks EveryOne..Enjoy Week-End ♥

images full credit to the owner

sorry for cutting this interview.. but thanks to :

sriwika ceci thailand/kelly blue star boice for translation

ctto

@ivy0903‌ said ;

@margs‌

YONGSHIN like this Stuff margs.. This is not co-incidence at all.. this is true hehehe  opppsss 

my dear ivy... the picture that u post on CNBLUE PLAYTIME it is edited pic or real pic taken by them (cnblue).. how about the date it is today also.. if the pic original i'll prepare the the ring ring party now... if not.... grrrrrr

:-B :-? :-?? 8-}

Maybe it is off topic but.... 8-} i confess , am extremely, really  really in love of Choi Dal Po .... i can´t stop of see him again and again.. 8-} .... Don´t worry  Yong Hwa,  My oppa  Lee Jong Suk will not be a problem for you .... because he is only  mine ....  :\">  :\">  :\">  :\"> 
Yong Hwa  Fighting 10299922_760126977358450_457442273481235
cred to owner

Hosts : 24 years later, Ms. Park Shin Hye will bring two children with her and visit CNBLUE in the future as well.
Yonghwa : (LAUGH)

425548_333035546734264_422615177_n.jpg?o
581289_382535218450963_1231395382_n.jpg?
cr: as tagged

@EsmeraldaG i think you unintentionally press an Offtopic at @Ivy0903 post at pages 1003 and @zeldaxdooley i see you also give an offtopic to Esmeralda post pls undo it neh?
:)

ju_fishlove said: ktd50_05.jpg?w=594&h=812cr (http://cnbluestorm.com/2012/08/10/scan-jung-yonghwa-and-park-shinhye-on-korean-tv-drama-vol-50/)

Relationship after acting twice together

Q. Shinhye said both of you are in a stage whereby you can both clean each other’s nails, what if you are to define your relationship now..
YongHwa: Eh.. Sending congratulatory flowers during award shows – relationship?
ShinHye: A.. I received Yonghwa’s flowers during 2012 Baeksang Arts Awards! But the cameras wasn’t filming him when he was giving me flowers secretly from behind. I told him to be more upright next time and give flowers upfront.
YongHwa: Actually I wasn’t caught on the camera a year ago. I wanted to be more upright and pass the flowers to Shinhye this time round, who would know I would get jitters at the last minute. I would be more bold the next time I give flowers!
ShinHye: My thoughts have changed slightly from previously, we are currenly only in a relationship where we call each other when necessary? (laughs)
YongHwa: Yes.. So when exactly is necessary?
ShinHye: Just joking just joking! There was no game to clean each others’ fingernails during Heartstrings.. (Think for a moment) Till now we can know what each other are thinking just by looking at their faces? Even though we have not met for a very long time, we can still remember clearly filming times, so we have not changed at all!

Q. Since both of you share a good relationship, it must not have been easy to shoot intimate love scenes because of the awkwardness?
YongHwa: Rather than being shy, we are more embarrassed.
ShinHye: Yes, the extent of embarrassment is about the same for both of us.
YongHwa: Especially during the scene when I had to chant to Gyuwon that she had fallen for me.
ShinHye: We promised to not laugh and act seriously but it was of no use. First Shin had to chant to Gyuwon, then it was during the musical when Gyuwon had to chant to Shin. I was still calm during the second time but Yonghwa was totally screaming “Woaaaaaaa” and shaking his body at the same time. (laughs)

Q. What kind of relationship are you looking forward to if there is a third chance for both of you to collaborate?
YongHwa: Wa, if we were to collaborate for the third time then we must have great affinity! But won’t the audience be too obsessed with the past dramas?
ShinHye: Yes.. we might probably be despised. Then we should not act as lovers, what about colleagues or something?
YongHwa: Shinhye will act as a young heiress while I act as her driver? (In a deep voice) Ok, Miss have arrived.
ShinHye: Police is fun too, it would be good if we were partners! [Omg this drama sounds fun!! Hoping this would happen kkk ~ C]
YongHwa: I always thought the role of pilot suits Shinhye. (To Shinhye’s manager) Isn’t it?
ShinHye: He always told me to try the role of pilot.

OLD Article.. but love to read it :)

If they collaborate for the third times, Shin Hye said : Police is fun.. --> maybe like a romantic action movie by Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie : Mr & Mrs Smith.. 

MR & MRS DOOLEY :x