The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dooley..... Let move this thread 1000pages with full of love yongyong and shinhye... yeayyyyyyyyyy... love them... the ring the ring the ring....... please come closer... do u also play hide and seek as @ivy0903 and @BluenB always do.... kkkkk

1939893_818470961515211_288850140383737910247220_818470948181879_494722449851798

10373985_4999114831275_22185923750798797

Thanks to the owner of this picture.

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; text-align: start;"                                          CNBLUE Rock In Japan Making

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR-2ErFPtWY#t=10

credit to the ownergraphics-thank-you-646906.gif

Guest ShilohB

hi guys..... wow this thread really is moving fast.....
continue spazzing responsibly....keep on having Fun with your delulus :P
i will try to ask the others to make a reunion here to celebrate our coming 1000 pages....

calling @NorineJ @akazukin02 @cikbella90 @shemotional @sevenbigbang @shinyong29 @citaphils @silvergate08 @greenfrisbee @jyhpsh @maya2206 @jjeennyy19 @kimsoyeon18 @3bikinokobuta @sweetbabo @makino14 @katie19 @wangie
well... i hope they will come and join us..hehhehehe

love u all...
:x

cairo-hello.png?w=550

Hello, i'm back
Finally i manage to sign in (i had been denied since Soompi ID is no longer use for access, silly me)  and ...Omo...It's almost 1000 pages now. :o
Dating, holding hand, proposal, ring, wedding, honeymoon, military service, babies (yes in plural) are already mentioned
WAIT! Did i miss such happening? :((WAIT! I need to calm down. I need to read backward to catch up guys.
Thank you, chingus all make the thread full of love and joys.Miss you all. Thank you @ShilohB,@ivy0903, @BluenB and @margs for making me sneezing :)) :x

Motto Shiritai! Korean TV Drama vol.45 -Heartstrings BTS [© scannes by chiara ] 
V07LNJf.jpg

jCPmtAg.jpg

ncsKYXo.jpg

KMVZs1V.jpg

swb4kN9.jpg

P.S : please let me know if these scanned copies had been posted :) Thanks

Guest ju_fishlove

ktd50_05.jpg?w=594&h=812cr (http://cnbluestorm.com/2012/08/10/scan-jung-yonghwa-and-park-shinhye-on-korean-tv-drama-vol-50/)

Relationship after acting twice together

Q. Shinhye said both of you are in a stage whereby you can both clean each other’s nails, what if you are to define your relationship now..
YongHwa: Eh.. Sending congratulatory flowers during award shows – relationship?
ShinHye: A.. I received Yonghwa’s flowers during 2012 Baeksang Arts Awards! But the cameras wasn’t filming him when he was giving me flowers secretly from behind. I told him to be more upright next time and give flowers upfront.
YongHwa: Actually I wasn’t caught on the camera a year ago. I wanted to be more upright and pass the flowers to Shinhye this time round, who would know I would get jitters at the last minute. I would be more bold the next time I give flowers!
ShinHye: My thoughts have changed slightly from previously, we are currenly only in a relationship where we call each other when necessary? (laughs)
YongHwa: Yes.. So when exactly is necessary?
ShinHye: Just joking just joking! There was no game to clean each others’ fingernails during Heartstrings.. (Think for a moment) Till now we can know what each other are thinking just by looking at their faces? Even though we have not met for a very long time, we can still remember clearly filming times, so we have not changed at all!

Q. Since both of you share a good relationship, it must not have been easy to shoot intimate love scenes because of the awkwardness?
YongHwa: Rather than being shy, we are more embarrassed.
ShinHye: Yes, the extent of embarrassment is about the same for both of us.
YongHwa: Especially during the scene when I had to chant to Gyuwon that she had fallen for me.
ShinHye: We promised to not laugh and act seriously but it was of no use. First Shin had to chant to Gyuwon, then it was during the musical when Gyuwon had to chant to Shin. I was still calm during the second time but Yonghwa was totally screaming “Woaaaaaaa” and shaking his body at the same time. (laughs)

Q. What kind of relationship are you looking forward to if there is a third chance for both of you to collaborate?
YongHwa: Wa, if we were to collaborate for the third time then we must have great affinity! But won’t the audience be too obsessed with the past dramas?
ShinHye: Yes.. we might probably be despised. Then we should not act as lovers, what about colleagues or something?
YongHwa: Shinhye will act as a young heiress while I act as her driver? (In a deep voice) Ok, Miss have arrived.
ShinHye: Police is fun too, it would be good if we were partners! [Omg this drama sounds fun!! Hoping this would happen kkk ~ C]
YongHwa: I always thought the role of pilot suits Shinhye. (To Shinhye’s manager) Isn’t it?
ShinHye: He always told me to try the role of pilot.

OLD Article.. but love to read it :)

If they collaborate for the third times, Shin Hye said : Police is fun.. --> maybe like a romantic action movie by Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie : Mr & Mrs Smith.. 

MR & MRS DOOLEY :x

Guest sonjawong0214_213c

For Welcoming the 1000pages. I'd like to review
THE EVERLASTING HEARTSTRINGS
What a pity for both of your faces...0282.jpg0283.jpg0199.jpg0200.jpg0422.JPG

LEE SHIN(..or YongHwa) eyesight too sweet....
GYUWON (..or ShinHye) your are too lucky to have him.
But I just worry for both of your face...

:D

Archived