The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest IvesIvy

luhanaloloopsy_4a9d said: in  class="date-header" style="margin: 0.5em 0px; position: relative; font-stretch: normal; font-size: 14px; line-height: normal; font-family: Georgia, Utopia, 'Palatino Linotype', Palatino, serif; text-transform: uppercase; color: rgb(136, 136, 136); min-height: 0px; background-color: rgb(149, 87, 41);"THURSDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2010

Mook 21's You're Beautiful Vol 2 Guidebook - Shin Hye's 100 Questions

in the question number  24 Shin hye said that her ringtone was "love love love" of ft island .... maybe she has this version.
credit to hongdama0128

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest IvesIvy

elinaelina said: i love you too tht's whhy i told you have faith with Yongshin... Seems like my vitamin really works on you hihihi?

@BluenB... yeahhh... that vitamin help me a lot... now i feel more energetic... hahahahaha....
:P:P <:-P <:-P

Thank you for the owner of this photo

Guest sonjawong0214_213c

@BluenB
My dear, I've received your vitamin. As a five year Boice, I heard more detail things for that buy it could not be discuss in thread it is really sorry. I'll inbox you!

Guest dibbieS

ivy0903 said: @BluenB‌ my lovely couple i want vitamin too.. :)) please include me for sending.. lovely dooliers, if yh and sh celebrate their wedding vow, we need to prepare simple gift for them.. kkk Okay? :) gosshhh too much delulu its a sign of healthy mind and heart :)) Hello ladies.. Have a great day/night :)

Guest dibbieS

luhanaloloopsy_4a9d said: BluenB said: ju_fishlove said: BluenB said: @Sonja i already PMed you. Just check your inbox ;)

My lovely couple @Ivy0903 it's just an old article, i bet you already read it since you're senior here... Are you sure you want to knw it too? I'll send to your inbox if you are sure tht you won't regret it gagagaga

cr: to the owner

@Luhan @DibbieS you can check your inbox now. I've already sent it. Just dn't regret if you already read it...
Oh my god i feel sorry for our lurkers, maybe they also curious too... Bt i'm sorry i can't post it here hihihi
:)>- sonjawong0214_213c said: @BluenB
My dear, I've received your vitamin. As a five year Boice, I heard more detail things for that buy it could not be discuss in thread it is really sorry. I'll inbox you!

Guest IvesIvy

HAD RING On my FINGER.. That was before during imaginary marraige..

B2pCHNwCUAA62CT.jpg

Few years back, I've got divorce..
and look at me now, No ring at all..
wanna say I'M SINGLE ????????

HE HE HE HE ♥

I AM BELONG FOR SOME ONE ELSE now.. :))

B2pCFfPCEAEDEvN.jpg

full credit to the owner..

@sonjawong0214_213c

My dear Sonja... inbox me please...  i also want to knoe that... can u......
;);)

@ivy0903 and @EsmeraldaG
dear friend @‌elinaelina dont worry for Kim Yuna, yong hwa choose her in the same way that my princess choose her father like her ideal type....lol.  beside  when cnblue made a photoshoot with kim yuna they don't show none interest each and others.Kim Yuna is some one great, but i am sure that she is not interested in a guy who is obviously inlove of someone else  lol And, CNB member was felt uncomforatble last CF.. very impossible to yonghwa
to have yuna in his life.. HE is destined to Shin Hye only..and he needs to accept
the reality

Ivy and Esmeralda do u have any photo cnblue with her ideal girl... would u inbox me please... i just want to see...
:)>- 8-} [-O<

Archived