The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sonjawong0214_213c

@

ivy0903

HAHAHAHAHAH YEAH~~

JH~~ you did great Job!!!   Good BOy!!!

oh my JH boy. bravo

Yong said he would not waste time on those he wont like much(in taxi and radio star). how about your best friend!!!

Yong also push himself in.

@yongshins2‌ :

hahaha don't worry about it my dear! He just said this, cause it's a safe answer... kim yuna is really well loved in korea...^^yongs ideal woman is shinhye, we all know that! 

@ivy0903‌ :

Don't worry dear, I'm expected broken up situation because of news and controversy regarding his boyfriend got caught during training..just only an Ideal Girl nothing's to worry.. YONGSHIN marraige proposalwill be coming soon and will happen here in our thread  kkk  dn't be sad 

thanks lovely @ivy0903‌ and @yongshins2‌ for your console.... even it still hard when to think about... but when i think back... why i should worry so much.. they even go through hardest time even before..separated and reconcile and i'm sure that make their love more stronger now... can see clearly how yongyong face more happy, energetic n handsome now it all because he get back his SPIRITUAL LEADER... shin hye please take care yongyong for us.. we believe on you... fighting... :x :x :x

Guest sonjawong0214_213c

@ganada said:

Q: Do you think woman and man can be friends? (Interview YH & JH only, Magazine Exile, 2012.Aug)

YH: Yes....I have a girl friend who I seek her advice(opinions) over many matters...

JH : Impossible!!! between man and woman, you can be friends becasue you have a fancy for that woman.

Honestly don't you think you can't be friends if you don't have any interests in her???

Hahahahahah

JongHyun~~~ you shot the gun to your brother in this interview!

You fell YH into danger to reveal his love!!!

YEAH~~She's wearing white dress looks like Spiritual leader!!!

@ganada...

did Jonghyun said like that... wahhh... i'm happy to knoe that....love u jonghyun... kkk.

EsmeraldaG said:

Yes, I have heard many hearsays then but, when they checked the evidence

online, no more visible images in net hehehe... INVISIBLE love affair of yongshin

BTW, we need to mention other dooliers to join us today..

@elinaelina @sonja @cikbella @yongshins2

@fitrah90 @JenniferG @blue25 @luhan @veniii

@makino and of course @ShilohB and new member @ShilohD

and of course before i forgot to lovelycouple @BluenB where are you?

HIDE & SEEK again? 

and specially To all Legends/Immortal/Superstar/Idol/Trainee

Please come and join to celebrate this 1000pages of YONGSHIN thread

@ivy0903.... i'm here ivy... still patienly and love to hear any update from yong yong or shin hye... i will lurk here everyday but cuz of circumstance cant post any... but dont bash me dooley... i have a bit worried cuz yongyong ideal woman single again...i do believe yongyong love so strong to shin and nobody cant stop him to love her..... but i just feel uneasy to read that news.... otokeee..please console me a bit.... neway i really miss  yongshin interaction as at before... please dont give up yongshin.. fighting... we love u...

^:)^ =(( :((

The thread is going too fast and could reach 1000pages in a few days.

I am busy in these days and unable to leave message but would come in thread when I am free..

Every doolier did a good job.

@‌yongshins2

haha you know me so much!! Thanks a lot for you to post my boys photo.

@ganada‌

Your post always amazing.

I heard also about the LHK comment. But I cant found the source. Thanks s lot.

@ivy0903‌

continue to bring fun to the thread………gogogo.

@‌elinaelina @BluenB‌

I love you!!

class="at_title" style="font-weight: normal; text-align: left; font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 32px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 38px; padding: 0px 14.65625px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"CNBLUE Jung Yong Hwa Tops China's Gaon Weibo ChartFNC Entertainment's band CNBLUE's leader Jung Yong Hwa has topped China's Gaon Wiebo Chart and revealed his huge popularity in China.
On November 18, Gaon Weibo Chart revealed that Jung Yong Hwa had topped this chart. On top of this win, many of his Weibo tweets have been ranking first on the real-time hot Weibo rankings as well, receiving much attention in China.The Gaon Weibo Chart is a collaboration between China's social networking service Weibo and Korea's Gaon Music Chart. Rankings for this chart are conducted by looking at how popular their Weibo account is and where they rank on the Korea Gaon chart.With Jung Yong Hwa currently ranking number one on this chart, he has become quite popular and is being called a 'hallyu artist' due to his popularity in China.CNBLUE has been receiving continuous support and popularity in China for their live performances on stage.Jung Yong Hwa has also appeared in many popular dramas including "Heartstrings", "You're Beautiful" and more and received even more of a fan base in China because of these dramas.His most recent drama, "Three Muskateers" has also been sold in many different countries including China, making him a true 'hallyu icon' of this age.On the other hand, the band will begin their '2014 CNBLUE LIVE-Can't Stop' live tour starting in Nanjing on November 29 and continue to other cities around China.Jung Yong Hwa debuted with CNLBUE in 2010 and their first mini album title song, "I'm A Loner" was a huge hit. It still holds the record for making the number 1 spot in the shortest amount of time for TV network music charts.He also released hisf first solo digital single in 2011 and was also a huge success on the charts.CNBLUE is known for self-composing most of their music and is truly a multi-talented band of this generation.
source: http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/137874/20141118/cnblue-jung-yong-hwa-tops-chinas-gaon-weibo-chart.htm

Guest sonjawong0214_213c

Yongs Twitter update!
모두들 식사 맛있게 드세요~~~!!!!

Trans:
Everyone, please enjoy your meal~~~!!!!

Yong Yong what would you do after meal? Ready to watch the ep03 of Pinocchio to support your best friend right?

But you must buy some snacks to visit the crew to show your sincere. :D

omo uri yong so handsome naa... :xlol yong how many pictures you want to upload in a day??i hope you can make an amazing song for your solo album and cnblue album too..
good luck for your solo album and your concert with cnblue member!!cnblue jjang!!
YONGSHIN FIGHTING!!
ITS MORE FUN TO BE DOOLIERS.. :)>- :-*

Guest sonjawong0214_213c

Dear friend, I really would like to have a beautiful wedding doolier in 2017, but remember that she wants to marry at age 30, so I think it will be in 2020, lol  i hope so

My dear @luhanaloloopsy_4a9d

It depends on when will he go to army. Korean man mostly will go to army on 28years old. So I agreed with @EsmeraldaG he will get marry on 2017.

Lets wait together until that day. I will send an extremely big bouquet of flower for celebration.

YongShin is the best.

Archived