The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest dibbieS

ivy0903 said:

REPOST from NORINEJ : Jan 2014

http://youtu.be/eTDp0u9i5OE

ctto

WATCH THIS VIDEO AND FOR THOSE WHO HAVENT KNOW OR SEEN TELL ME WHAT CAUGHT UR EYES IN THIS VID!!

well YH did went to c ms Dooley on the set of HEIRS before the tour huh?!? lol!! NICE..

Oh and most of the BOICE fans loves SH...dats gd news...ohhh more juicy news to come!!!

according to norinej, yonghwa has confirmed to visit last heirs shooting..

but sad to say, this link is not playable in my country.. hehehe

the admin block this video not to prove that YONGSHIN is TRUE.. kkk :))

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest IvesIvy

ganada said: @BluenB

thx for posting nice photo!

ctto
@EsmeraldaG
my grandmother used to say ... "Once is coincidence, twice begins to doubt ... three times is a statement"
Ohhh it's wonderful words, thanks a lot!!!

One of Lee HongKi's fan worte its comment what Lee HongKi said in his fanmeet few yrs ago: JYH's spiritual leader is PSH!

Q: Do you think woman and man can be friends? (Interview YH & JH only, Magazine Exile, 2012.Aug)
YH: Yes....I have a girl friend who I seek her advice(opinions) over many matters...
JH : Impossible!!! between man and woman, you can be friends becasue you have a fancy for that woman.
       Honestly don't you think you can't be friends if you don't have any interests in her???

Hahahahahah
JongHyun~~~ you shot the gun to your brother in this interview!
                      You fell YH into danger to reveal his love!!!

YEAH~~She's wearing white dress looks like Spiritual leader!!!

Guest IvesIvy

dibbieS said:
ivy0903 said:

http://youtu.be/eTDp0u9i5OE

ctto

WATCH THIS VIDEO AND FOR THOSE WHO HAVENT KNOW OR SEEN TELL ME WHAT CAUGHT UR EYES IN THIS VID!!

well YH did went to c ms Dooley on the set of HEIRS before the tour huh?!? lol!! NICE..

Oh and most of the BOICE fans loves SH...dats gd news...ohhh more juicy news to come!!!

ivy0903 said: ganada said: @BluenB

ctto
@EsmeraldaG
my grandmother used to say ... "Once is coincidence, twice begins to doubt ... three times is a statement"

One of Lee HongKi's fan worte its comment what Lee HongKi said in his fanmeet few yrs ago: JYH's spiritual leader is PSH!

Q: Do you think woman and man can be friends? (Interview YH & JH only, Magazine Exile, 2012.Aug)
YH: Yes....I have a girl friend who I seek her advice(opinions) over many matters...
JH : Impossible!!! between man and woman, you can be friends becasue you have a fancy for that woman.
       Honestly don't you think you can't be friends if you don't have any interests in her???

Hahahahahah

ganada said: ivy0903 said: ganada said: @BluenB

ctto
@EsmeraldaG

Hahahahahah

Guest IvesIvy

EsmeraldaG said: ivy0903 said:

ctto

@ganada said:

Hahahahahah

@ganada...

did Jonghyun said like that... wahhh... i'm happy to knoe that....love u jonghyun... kkk.

ctto

the admin block this video not to prove that YONGSHIN is TRUE.. kkk

elinaelina

said:

@ivy0903.... i'm here ivy... still patienly and love to hear any update from yong yong or shin hye... i will lurk here everyday but cuz of circumstance cant post any... but dont bash me dooley... i have a bit worried cuz yongyong ideal woman single again...i do believe yongyong love so strong to shin and nobody cant stop him to love her..... but i just feel uneasy to read that news.... otokeee..please console me a bit.... neway i really miss  yongshin interaction as at before... please dont give up yongshin.. fighting... we love u...

^

:)

^ =((

:(

(

Guest IvesIvy

elinaelina said: @ganada said:

Hahahahahah

@ganada...

did Jonghyun said like that... wahhh... i'm happy to knoe that....love u jonghyun... kkk.

ctto

the admin block this video not to prove that YONGSHIN is TRUE.. kkk

ivy0903

said:

BTW, we need to mention other dooliers to join us today..
@elinaelina @sonja @cikbella @yongshins2
@fitrah90 @JenniferG @blue25 @luhan @veniii
@makino and of course @ShilohB and new member @ShilohD
and of course before i forgot :) to lovelycouple @BluenB where are you?
HIDE & SEEK again?  :))

and specially To all Legends/Immortal/Superstar/Idol/Trainee
Please come and join to celebrate this 1000pages of YONGSHIN thread :))

HEART HEART ♥♥

CHEERS! IGNORE BASHERS! :)

One of Lee HongKi's fan worte its comment what Lee HongKi said in his fanmeet few yrs ago:

JYH's spiritual leader is PSH!

Hahahahahah

Spiritual leader..? In what sense? Because I'm on the perv sensHahahaha :P :bz

Daebak!! JH you are right can we see the reaction of YH after listen to him saying it? Hahaha JH is one of the hard Dooley shippers too hahaha!! Welcome to the club mah love

Archived