The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest numblp

evidence, or coincident, or by accident : Ms Dooley bag was leopard print when going to Thailand (2013) and now Mr. Dooley hat was leopard print too  

10313693_247531298704478_903479415894293
706.jpg

ctto

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest makino14

@bluedooley annyeonggggggggggggggggggggg,chinguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice to meet you...
keep spazzing here!
welcome to our dooley world!!!!

:-h :-h :-h

a big hug for you...

:-bd

@bluedooley welcome! Thanks for sharing ur pov and you pinpointed all the recent moments which we are super excited about. And don't worry. This ship doesn't need our protection to prevent it from sinking hehe but don't forget to refrain from mentioning other fandom and sensitive stuff. Our ship is sailing peacefully and we don't want fan war. Have fun and welcome again!

@bluedooley
WELCOME TO DOOLEYWORLD! Have fun here and keep spazzing :x Don't worry we will never sink. Dooliers are so alive! Especially the last days kekeke 

It's a BFF Thing

10341765_247565032034438_239516070510181
cr as tagged
10277896_247558648701743_538738707280048
cr as tagged

Guest numblp

no wonder why we can't see her airport picture going to NY yesterday. Do you recognize her when she just like this.... :-? :-? :-? :-? :-?

imagejpg1_zps5b166370.jpg  or this 0d0aa0692a22abacba64f5f0d16e5aa9_ntsKNOB ctto

She was humble person

Annyeong!! Dooliers/Yongshins!!! welcome to all the newbies!!!

@3bikinokobuta im sorry wasn't able to answer your PM this afternoon was busy at work i believe NorineJ also PMed you regarding the software it works for windows and mac but not on iOs devices.

@ormie @ilovekyo @YourSchiftstellerR i guess you already got the software also and thanks to @NorineJ unfortunately they issued an update on the Paeksang application and i believe it can now detect if you are voting from phone i was still able to vote before the update but now not anymore :(

BTW Congrats Shin Hye for winning Best Actress award and Best Ensemble cast for Flower Boy Next Door!!

if only Paeksang will open an online voting or iOS app for the paeksang Award so others who dont have android phone can vote for her also *le sigh*..

3bikinokobuta said: OMG!!!!! She actually sang The Day We Fall In Love! What a surprise! *squeal and roll eyes!* if she needs a happy song, why not from YAB, since that coupling was still chosen to be the hot favorite by Arirang after many years. Or why not promote her new song Arm Pillow? After 3 looooonnnngggg years?!!she still chooses to sing a song from Hearstrings, complete with shy smile and heart gestures, big or small....and as if it's not enough to melt my shippers heart, the organisers have to screen the big handsome face of YH in the background!

For Dooliers who has been following Yongshin's "interaction", that's saying A LOT for SH. No wonder everyone is spazzing happily today!!!! Unlike YH who has been constant in his gestures towards SH, like his video messages, flower giving, openly admitting their closeness, letting SH be the first to hear his album, singing YHFFM at almost all concerts etc.....SH on the other hand, has always been too careful when it comes to anything related to YH, agree? SH almost always plays safe and chooses things or persons related to her latest drama in interviews or shows, to avoid rumors or to promote her new drama.

Not sure if anyone is with me on this, but in my opinion, the ONLY time that SH lets slip her emotions when it was related to YH, was when she cried during her fan meet in Thailand. That day was the second anniversary of Heartstrings and when she saw the congratulatory banner held up by her Thai fans, she started crying. Heartstrings must have meant so much to her and takes a special place in her heart....or else why a congratulatory banner can make a veteran actress that's been in the industry for 10 years cry on stage uncontrollably while singing? And as for YH, there's no need to say what Heartstrings means to him. "Do you know Heartstrings?". Hehehe.

Lastly, Heartstrings is just a show, like any other dramas. But it's the special memories with a special someone while making that drama that makes it so special, and unforgettable.

Ahhhhh, today is indeed a happy day!

Guest 3bikinokobuta

@NurIzzS‌ , @se7enbigbang‌ , @eyhnihs‌ , @JodyS‌ , @akazukin02‌ Dearies, Chingus yah~! Thanks for liking what I write, the honour and pleasure is mine! As you guys probably know by now, this senior ahjuma can't do techie stuff like gifs or even pics, so can only contribute by writing! Let's spazz together and keep the thread alive, happy, and safe. Cheers!

Guest sheshel

Annyeong Dooley Burgers!:) How's everyone doing? Hope you're all doing well! Just bumping this thread up!

Guest ShilohB

Morning dooliers. ... sorry was quite busy yesterday...and didn't hv time to spazz more here...

@3bikinokobuta I always love your opinion. ..it's ok if u can't do gif etc ..but your writing skills are good..way better than mine.. :))

@bluedooley‌ welcome to the thread...keep on spazzing n pls read the holy rules.... :))

this thread is getting more and more members. ...so happy to see that our family is growing. ..

just stopping by to say hi to my dooley mates especially @shinyong29‌ @se7enbigbang‌ @akazukin02‌ @NorineJ‌ @shemotional‌ @silvergate08‌ @greenfrisbee‌ @cikbella‌ @jjeennyy19‌

Archived