The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest 3bikinokobuta

YourSchriftstellerR said: Why this thread is so silent? Hay! I wish it's like the MinShin Couple Thread... their thread is up to 2000 pages I hope this thread too.. I don't hate that couple but I love YongShin Couple more... I don't know why but the rumors about them is so strong.. until 2014 the rumors between them is still active. So I'm still hoping that they are really together... :x

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YourSchriftstellerR

said:

Why this thread is so silent? Hay! I wish it's like the MinShin Couple Thread... their thread is up to 2000 pages I hope this thread too.. I don't hate that couple but I love YongShin Couple more... I don't know why but the rumors about them is so strong.. until 2014 the rumors between them is still active. So I'm still hoping that they are really together...

:x

@YourSchriftstellerR‌ not you never late dear..just keep spazzing..dont care about other fandom..bcos dooley is dooley.so,we as dooliers have to support them whatèver they do..friendship is more important thing than the other thing in this world!kekeke.so,its more fun to be dooliers!dooley dooliers fighting!! :D \m/

Guest IvesIvy

JUNG YONG HWA some of JEWELRIES STYLE

COLORFUL CUBIC STAR EARRINGS
CN09-CNBLUE-Jung-yong-hwa-Sty-Colorful-C
Dreaming Cubic Earrings
cnblue-a-n-jell-jung-yong-hwa-style-star
CUBIC 2-STAR RINGS
beast-yoon-do-jun-style-black-bold-round
UNIQUE SHARP STAR EARRINGS
cnblue-jung-yong-hwa-style-vivi-star-ear
LO-VE INITIAL EARRINGS
cnblue-jung-yong-hwa-style-love-initial-
CINTAMANI EARRINGS
cn19-cnblue-jung-yong-hwa-style-cintaman
STARFISH EARRINGS
cn25-cnblue-jung-yong-hwa-style-starfish
FRAME SQUARE EARRINGS
cn22-cnblue-jung-yong-hwa-style-frame-sq
HEARTSTRING EARRINGS
cn16-cnblue-jung-yong-hwa-style-heartstr
SPARKLE 2-TONE N-LACE
cn20-cnblue-jung-yong-hwa-style-sparkle-
A FLYING SAUCER EARRINGS
-cn36-a-flying-saucer-ring-cnblue-jung-y
YAB STAR N-LACE
KOREAN-Youre-Beautiful-Jung-Yong-Hwa-Sta
VIVI STAR EARRINGS
CN13-CNBLUE-Jung-yong-hwa-Style-ViVi-Sta
SWAROVSKI STAR CUBIC EARRINGS
CNBLUE-Jung-yong-hwa-Style-Swarovski-Sta
RAINBOW STAR EARRINGS
CNBLUE-Jung-yong-hwa-Style-Rainbow-Star-
CUBIC BAND BRACELET

bracelet%20d.jpg
cr:kpoptown

Guest ShilohB

maryajester said: Hai, I'm new in this thread,but I know Dooley couple first from YAB, then love Dooley couple some much after heartstrings :x , I know this thread since heartstrings, miss dooley so much

Guest emotionalstar2218

Hello fellow Dooleys :)
I'm planning to answer one post but decided to just ignore it. Kekeke! Instead while browsing YT I saw one video. Sadly not a Dooley video. Its a video of our neighbor. (Yes, I also watched their video) I'm just curious why they say they are real. 
And this is my observation on that video (Sorry I won't give the link. Kekeke) 
1. I think the one who made that video hasn't seen our couple's video or if not a video of Shin Hye with her friends. Why? Beause a real Shin Hye fan will know that: 
a. she is really touchy to other people (not only male, female too) >>> If for that uploader, being touchy is a confirmation that her ship is real then what more the touchy scenes of our couple right?
b. she always mentioned in her interview who ever is/are the actor she is currently or just acted with. (remember how she changed her ideal type) >>> she never mentioned YH on her interview on purpose, she was asked about him to think their last drama was 2011. 
2. The uploader doesn't know the difference between BTS and actual scenes. Because most of the scenes in the video are taken from the actual drama. 
3. Lastly, never claimed that your OTP is real. We can always spazz and feel giddy about our ship but we can never claimed that our ship is real than the others. Because none of us (whatever ship you are) know what is real. Only Shin Hye can tell us who she is really dating. 
It's more fun to be a Doolier!

Guest silvergate08

YourSchriftstellerR said: Why this thread is so silent? Hay! I wish it's like the MinShin Couple Thread... their thread is up to 2000 pages I hope this thread too.. I don't hate that couple but I love YongShin Couple more... I don't know why but the rumors about them is so strong.. until 2014 the rumors between them is still active. So I'm still hoping that they are really together... :x

Guest Riko1430292431

We all have rights to ship whoever you want with anyone. There's no completion or goals here or there. More followers or shippers or popular isn't prove that your ship is real. There's no need to strongly convince others to believe your otp is real. You believe what you believe. No one knows which ship is real or not unless they are officially admitted it.

As a doolier, I embrace and cherish yongshin closest friendship and support them individually and as together. Of course, I believe they are more than just friend, but then what? I don't win anything if they are really a couple. I just feel happy for them they are perfect for each other's as what I think they are. If they are not a couple, i don't lose anything either, I still support them individually and respect who they love.

waaa, there are lots of new dooliers here... this community is getting bigger and bigger...
i love all your post, you all sure love uri couple so much but please take a bit of your time to read the rules so that your post won't get flag and won't lure unwanted neighbor here...
here is the link to the rules...http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/1317/soompi-forum-rules

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2020835/rules-shippers-paradise-read-follow#latest

and please put the sensitive pic or unrelated pic in spoiler, learn how to in here...http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2002719/soompi-forum-how-tos/p1

lastly,Welcome to all of you...images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTNx4PYv8Y7uOoouN1PY7

have fun spazzing here and let's keep calm and support Dooley's Friendship...Have a nice day...
heartstrings_yonghwa_shinhye2.jpg
ctto

i wanna post the sina interview of shin hye she mention yonghwa there and she's favorite and memorable is heartstrings 2nd anniversary but i cannot post here because is belong to other ship thread  :(
i wish dooley shippers can have the sina interview

Guest YourSchriftstellerR

@silvergate08 Okay... Now I understand everything.. please bear with me, I'm just so excited that I am part of this thread, and I like to have more friends that are doolier shippers.   :)>- So here I am again to say my sincerely apologize about posting nonsense earlier, I'm not doing it again and about the tragedy of Korea, I don't know that yet... I am really sorry I don't have time to watch news, but for that I am part of their mourn.. It happened at the Philippines at many times so I know the feeling... They're hope is my hope too... By the way thanks for the advice. I am now posting the most sensible about YongShin and not mentioning about other fandom.

And about their friendship yeah! I know that is really true.. I am already shipped about that, and the truth I am more addicted to them because of their friendship... It is more admirable! coz you know I have my guy best friend too but of course I can't confess my feeling coz I know our friendship might be affected for that feeling… So I think they feel the same way.. Just I think…kekekeke! Don’t worry I am not get offended actually I am more happy now coz I know I’m in the right place.

By the way can I get your twitter and facebook account, if it is okay? I want to join all of you I want to know more about YongShin… and I want to be more responsible.

Anyway thanks to @akazukin02 @3bikinokobuta @ShilohB too… thanks to your advice too, it’s highly appreciated.

NOW I AM SO PROUD THAT I AM DOOLIER! YEAH YOUR RIGHT IT’S MORE FUN TO BE A DOOLIER… now I see that and I really I love that.

YONGSHIN FIGHTING!

Guest IvesIvy

emotionalstar2218

yes/definitely/absolutely/correct&true :)  Only Park Shin Hye can tell us
when and to whom she belongs..

We must say and which is the fact that previous virtual marriage of YH has received
millions of followers compared to others...but possibly other ship had no time to watch
some of Yonghwa's interviews... they didn't even know that the YongShin fandom are
very strong and more stronger compared to them ^^^, Yonghwa clarified his dating issues
both Shin HYe and SeoHyun and we respect to that... BFF is just a BFF, dating is just
a date, and rumors is only a rumors and no one can explain the true feelings of one
person...we need to respect and we need to support them as their followers...morethan
that no more... we just stick on them (yongshin) for when they wanted to show their true
feelings and for whosoever they want to..

yes WGM has a popularity award... but, they will never imagined who was the first one
who helped to promote at dawn and waking up so early in the morning just to post some
messages to help out her BFF to gain popularity...Yonghwa called Shinhye w/ an overseas
call asking his BFF to listen and make some post about their songs..(banmal -for 1st time lovers)...
Shin Hye has a big part of that variety show, even the shows considered her as the bread and butter for Yonghwa popularity, and the industry knows that, YongShin open to public on how they
support each other but they don't claimed to us that they are in relationship...so and so.. BFF :)
^^

And that funny thoughts (varietyshow+othership)... that is impossible for Yonghwa to
date a girl with out the permission from his BFF (ShinHye) kekeke :)) ..,

"On every happenings, there are always behind the scenes"
and our YONGSHIN is more glowing on their BTS compared to
their actual scenes..

BTW authornim...thanks for the hard work and for your updates in your FF..

Archived