The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest maryajester

Hai, I'm new in this thread,but I know Dooley couple first from YAB, then love Dooley couple some much after heartstrings :x , I know this thread since heartstrings, miss dooley so much

Guest silvergate08

I HATE YONGHWA...

why does he look so good in pink?? wae? wae? he looks so beautiful!!

he looks better than me in pink!

pink lipstick, pink fingernails, pink cardigan, pink face, everything is pink

why do you look so good in pink??!! why why why?

ibaNdiIQ19VRQp.jpg

credits to the owner

by the way welcome to the new dooliers :)>- :)>- :)>-

Guest emotionalstar2218

se7enbigbang said:

emotionalstar2218

said:

I was supposed to post the Japan Mook 21 interview of Shin Hye and Yong Hwa. But after reading it, I came up with a better idea. I'll just put it in a video. But I don't know what song to used. Any suggestion?

@لولوعبدالله Kindly take down the image of the other fandom or put it in a spoiler we dont want fan wars here.. i think you are not fully aware of what happened here before if you want this thread to be peaceful and lively please heed my request.

Guest YourSchriftstellerR

NurIzzS

said: Annyeong2 @YourSchriftstellerR‌ :-h!!when you be a dooliers chingu?how do you know uri dooley couple?can you share with us...kekeke...keep spazzing always in this thread!

:D

:x saranghae!its more fun to be dooliers!welcome to dooley world =D>

Guest ShilohB

JUST FOR FUN
credit to valekita.tumblr

tumblr_n3oh7o44Ns1r9olceo3_500.jpgtumblr_n3oh7o44Ns1r9olceo1_r1_500.jpg

I would buy it... :-* You?? hopefully track list no 7 will be a hit...hahahha

Guest لولوعبدالله

akazukin02 said: @لولوعبدالله Kindly take down the image of the other fandom or put it in a spoiler we dont want fan wars here.. i think you are not fully aware of what happened here before if you want this thread to be peaceful and lively please heed my request.

Why this thread is so silent? Hay! I wish it's like the MinShin Couple Thread... their thread is up to 2000 pages I hope this thread too.. I don't hate that couple but I love YongShin Couple more... I don't know why but the rumors about them is so strong.. until 2014 the rumors between them is still active. So I'm still hoping that they are really together... :x

لولوعبدالله

said:

akazukin02

said: [size=2]

@لولوعبدالله Kindly take down the image of the other fandom or put it in a spoiler we dont want fan wars here.. i think you are not fully aware of what happened here before if you want this thread to be peaceful and lively please heed my request.

[/size]

Guest ShilohB

YourSchriftstellerR said: Why this thread is so silent? Hay! I wish it's like the MinShin Couple Thread... their thread is up to 2000 pages I hope this thread too.. I don't hate that couple but I love YongShin Couple more... I don't know why but the rumors about them is so strong.. until 2014 the rumors between them is still active. So I'm still hoping that they are really together... :x

Archived