The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest freeya

yongshins2 said: Dooleyburgers, do u know Heartstrings? Of course u know kkkkkk....so have u ever watched this FMV? It's short but simply amazing. I love the effects :x

ctu

Yay! We have new Members! Welcome @andacnblue & @yongshin1822. Glad to have u here. Spazz more with us & keep this thread alive :x
Hamburger-Pitcha-Ice Americano-PARTY!!!! It's more fun to be a Doolier, cause YONGSHIN is LOVE <:-P <:-P <:-P
This is 4 u, it's a screen cap from the MV :)

Whoooaa... your a legend @kimsoyeon18‌ regards my respect!! Maybe i am always late to know something about our couple :(( :(( :((

This threat is really2 help me. I found it for the first time when i am googling our couple. Until now i am always thirsty about them. Sorry if my english make u dizzy.

Guest silvergate08

but from what i heard that jacket came from other shipping....but what spazz worthy is yong doodled something on it kekekek

Dooliers!just now i had opened fan video of yongshin by blue moon light on youtube but it is already blocked by mbc and others korea entertainment..its spoil me.the video titled 'why yongshin rumors cant stop 2014' and the background song is 'LOVE IS' by cnblue.why they block it?waeyo?kekeke.the view of the video is near 100 thousand even it is upload one month!daebak! :(( so sad..heeee cheers dooliers! :-h

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"
i know this scene is not scripted
ctto 
xD
1901714_261253477379645_3584106882868841

Whoooaa... your axlegend @kimsoyeon18‌ regards my respect!! Maybe i am always late to know something about our couple

:(

(

(

(

This threat is really2 help me. I found it for the first time when i am googling our couple. Until now i am always thirsty about them. Sorry if my english make u dizzy.

It's never too late :) U can always ask us! I am a new Doolier too btw. I think my Love for them started in October 2013.While all ppl around me watched heirs, I watched Heartstrings and then Yab kkkk :D Like u, I first didn't know anything about them. Didn't know that they are bff in real life, didn't know about their dating rumors and so on.... I just know that I fell so deeply in love with these too and that I really wanted them to be a couple in real life after watching HS. Then I googled everything about them and found this thread, my home. I was so happy that I wasn't the only one with that feeling. Hmm yeah that's my How-I-became-a-Doolier-story kkkk :)

@NurIzzS‌ Hmm I noticed that too with the vid. It was really good! Why u know that it was blocked from mbc?Or maybe the uploader took it down?

:-?

Guest EstefaniaM1430293438

Trolling : Shinhye xDxD

1623617_438241896310350_5829797560109816

@ssinz 봄!!! like Can't stop? "흩날리는 바람에 그대 떠올라 눈부신 햇살에 그대 떠올라 나는 멈출 수 없네요 I can’t stop loving you" ♡♡♡

— 데니스/ ღDededeLoveღ (@kokorokawaii93)

April 15, 2014

Guest emotionalstar2218

Park Shin Hye's Twitter, Weibo and Ameblo Update (15April14)
TwitterBlOwzAKCIAA2KHI.jpg
Weibo
BlOxKiICcAEgcmP.jpg
Ameblo
BlOydAXCEAAMMk9.jpg

No translation yet for her ameblo account