The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest 3bikinokobuta

I just remembered that during 2012 Baeksang, Lee Hwi Jae said to SH that she has a baby face on stage, after YH gave her the flowers. He even emphasized it, saying it again by looking at the audience and saying that "wae?! I find she has a baby face!".....so why such a comment?

This is because YH appeared in LHJ's talk show before Baeksang and he mentioned that he like girls that has a baby face! Oh how I love LHJ!!!! Too bad I can't remember where I saw the video, any chingu here that has an idea? I'd be very grateful if you can post in the thread, kamsahamida!

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sheimen23

Good day, Dooliers, wow, the thread is moving fast..love the insights, pictures, videos of our Dooley couple..I've been a silent lurker for a long time...I don't know how to post any pictures nor any videos that's why I am just contended in reading all the posts and silently spazzing with you..reading only yongshin fanfic....by the way thank you to all yongshin fanfic authors who are here in this thread..I can't mention one by one but you made me love yongshin more with your stories... I always made sure to upvote and subscribe..lastly..thank you all for making me smile all the time...let's continue to support yongshin may it be as a couple or their personal life..:-)

Guest numblp

yepiiiiiiiii!!!! I'm back.....and the tread move so fast. thank akazukin02 you teach me how to make MV ^:)^.

Ms Dooley look sad in this pic. what wrong my dear..... are you missing someone who's going abroad.... :\"> :\"> :\"> :\">

ctto

Foto Daniar Sasongko.Foto Daniar Sasongko. 

Guest ShilohB

@3bikinokobuta thanks for the wise opinion & I appreciate all the things u say. .we cant deny it coz it based on facts. @EstefaniaM‌ thanks for your hardwork...and reading your analysist..makes me watched all that shinhye FM..she mention her ideal was like her father right?tall and kind like him..likes doing sports or outdoor activities. ..did I heard that she said she likes a man that likes painting??as in example_ drawing??? Hmmmmmm.... My POV : all that points to Mr.Jung Yong Hwa...he is kind, active in sports..they even have similarities in what sports they like..doesn't he likes to draw??correct me if I am wrong...thanks ;;)

Guest aliceblue

50th Baeksang Awards Ceremony will be held on 27th May 2014!!

BlEhK02CYAAN28f_zps2483d002.jpg

cr. as tagged

YongShin moments, pleaaaseee......

Guest aliceblue

Wow, thanks @EstefaniaM for your awesome analysis... looking forward to your next ones....^^

@3bikinokobuta you're right. She's kinda careful and cautious when it comes to Yong Hwa. She can take selca with her other guy friends, twit with Hong Ki and Sukkie, but why not with Yong Hwa? even when they had Heartstrings FM in Japan, there's no selca.... Y, Why?lol seriously, are they hiding something from us?kekekkee.... ;)) ;))

Guest numblp

ShilohB said: @3bikinokobuta thanks for the wise opinion & I appreciate all the things u say. .we cant deny it coz it based on facts. @EstefaniaM‌ thanks for your hardwork...and reading your analysist..makes me watched all that shinhye FM..she mention her ideal was like her father right?tall and kind like him..likes doing sports or outdoor activities. ..did I heard that she said she likes a man that likes painting??as in example_ drawing??? Hmmmmmm.... My POV : all that points to Mr.Jung Yong Hwa...he is kind, active in sports..they even have similarities in what sports they like..doesn't he likes to draw??correct me if I am wrong...thanks ;;)

Guest aliceblue

Mrs. Dooley and Shu Uemura in 2011....

BlCFD55CQAA9jam_zps84f03aa2.png
ctto

Mr. Dooley and Shu Uemura in 2014.....

2014041101001379300069471_zpsb9ad38d0.jp
ctto

Another coincidence? or Destiny??? hmmm.....
:-? ^^

Archived