The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest IvesIvy

pizap.com10.2682978031225502513972788237
Celebrities who are coffee lovers..
1. Jung Yong Hwa         1. miss A‘s Suzy
2. Lee Jong Suk                  2. Park Bo Young
3.Seo In Guk                       3.
Girls’ Generation‘s YoonA
4. Kim Woo Bin                    4.
KARA‘s Hara
5. Yoon Si Yoon                   5.
Park Shin Hye

cr: allkpop

by the way,

@EstefaniaM
  thanks for that info's..nice compilations of YongShin and events..

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

goodaqfternoon dooliers 
waa @EstefaniaM i love your analysis you make my day happy  :x :x :x
lool did yonghwa intuduce juniel too xD
and she has juniel's autograph cd 
ctto
parkshinhye-inside.png

did yonghwa intoduce to whole fnc fam soo she was close to fnc xD
hehe im soo happy today 
ctto
and in this look he's still lee shin inside
10167933_465546220242852_218544296701596

our dooley couple is coffee couple too :)
have a nice day dooliers
and hi too lookers 
its hot day today
here have some ice americano
icedamericano.jpg

its very refreshing

;)) ;)) ;))

Guest EstefaniaM1430293438

ilovekyo said: Thank you @EstefaniaM for sharing that wonderful analysis! And writing it in both English and Español, so thank you for your patience :D My dooley heart can't help but giggle while reading this.tumblr_lrtxvwspfS1qjkud7o1_500.gif

Guest IvesIvy

419614.jpg
 Hello Mr. Dooley..
    What are you thinking...you looked unhappy...yes, Los Angeles is a bit far from Korea.
but never be sad, Ms. Dooley is in good hands...she has a lot of activities and
preparing for her world tour like you.. Your friendship is like a distant star, but
remembered always YOU are the only Star twinkling and sparkling inside
her busy mind and hearts.. ♥
@ dooliers ^^ am i that crazy with this couple, thinking nonsense..^^ - just for fun - :))

Enjoy week end dooliers  

Guest 3bikinokobuta

Hi my dear Chingus! Everybody enjoying your weekend? Just thought of something I shared previously in Yonghye Chinese forum in Baidu....It's my observations of YH's actions during CNBlue's comeback and SH's past action or tendencies.....okie, maybe it is delulu hehehe but I must say it's not from lala land....okie you be the judge.
One one hand, SH said that she went to CNBlue concert ONCE. (During CNBlue Comeback Show)
On the other hand, YH openly admits that SH comes to CNBlue concert VERY OFTEN because they are CLOSE.
On one hand, SH hurriedly left her seat beside YH mum during Bluemoon concert, to avoid being seen by media or fans.
One the other hand, YH bravely confirms the fact that SH was indeed sitting beside his mum! On national. TV! Our dear boy even elaborated that it was all mummy's fault, she was so happy to meet SH and so asked her over. He confirmed the rumor yet protected his BFF image!
On one hand, SH has always been very cautious and careful when it comes to YH. She does not even twit about YH, though she does it openly with HK and JGS. SH does not even twit to support CNBlue's new albums in the past, although it's common knowledge she is close to YH.
This time, SH was put on high profile by YH for CNBlue's comeback album. She was featured as the first to listen to his songs, on her Birthday celebration, and the MV was even released on her official Bday! Causing many fans to speculate that it's his Bday present to her! Talk about avoiding scandal! This is open invitation to dating rumors! Hahaha! (Actually, I personally find odd why FNC did not feature YOon Do Hyund as the first to listen to the songs, since Korean society stresses on respect to elderly and his band is so famous in Korea, it would have been more appropriate...unless, SH means a lot more to YH....hehehe)
Lastly, SH practically has zero interactions or encounters on a personal basis with YH, let alone skinship, except when she is filming with him and in BTS, or Baeksang. But all in all, it's always under the pretext of work.
But during Radio Star, I was so touched by what YH said....he said he is afraid of dating rumors when his ex colleague was mentioned in the show. But he only gave one explanation why he does not like dating rumors, AND it has NOTHING to do with his rumors with his ex colleague....he said, because of the rumors, he cannot OPENLY interact and be close to his BFF Shin Hye. To me, he is just short of saying : "Guys, do you know how I wish I can openly interact and be close to SH?". This reminds me of HK movie premier in mid 2013. Both YH and SH attended but SH was with MH all the time and YH was no where near SH?..talk about awkward, no wonder he rants in the show, hahaha!
And lastly, dear Chingus, if you allow me to be delulu one more grade, I can't help feeling that SH is indeed a very (cheo-shim: Korean) cautious and careful GIRL. And if you ask me, of course she is of DAIMOND class.....agree? :D:)>- >:)
@ShilohB, @ivy0903, @sweetbabo, @mizzbolmae, @aliceblue, @akazukin02 Hope you like my POV today, it's really fun being a Doolier! Dooley and Dooliers fighting!

Guest IvesIvy

LET ME KNOW - Jung Yong Hwa - ENGLISH SONG
http://youtu.be/Ct4SmxApLUg

Ms. Dooley Let Him Know Please :) 

lyrics:

Time for the count. I’m hearing you
Time for the count. I’ve been with you
Faded memories of me and you, girl

Time for the count. I’m watching you
Time for the count. I’m feeling you
Looking at the pages of my life, girl

I’ll sing a love song. I will love you always
Do you know? ( SH: yes i knew, even dooliers already knew :) )

Let me know. Let me know
What you think of me tonight
Let me know the way to your heart
Tell me now
Let me know. Let me know
I will always be with you
It’s time to go home now
Tell me now. I wanna know
Let me know if you love me

Recall the time. I’m loving you
Recall the time. I’ve been with you
Faded memories of me and you, girl

Recall the time I first met you
Recall the place I first met you
Looking at the pages of my life, girl

I’ll sing a love song, I will love you always
Do you know?

Let me know. Let me know
Tell me now
Let me know. Let me know
It’s time to go home now

Let you know. Let you know
What I think of you tonight
Let me know. Let me know
Girl, I wanna see the love light in your eyes

Let me know. Let me know
Tell me now
Let me know. Let me know
It’s time to go home now

WHO SAID NO to THIS MAN..

yongie4.jpg?w=660

Did you make a wish Mr. Dooley? what makes you bothers?
Don't make a memories because memories was ended yesterday..
Always keep in touch, because it stays from day today until forever..

A Lovely Dooley...

photo/video:ctto

Guest 3bikinokobuta

Dear @EstefaniaM‌ , thank you so much for your analysis! Super work! If ever comes the day our OTP announces the good news and wedding bells ring....many if us here might already have become super sleuths with our own PI agencies with all these analysis we are doing everyday! Lol! Do keep it coming chingu yah....it's fun to be a Doolier spazzing with you!

Guest 3bikinokobuta

@emotionalstar2218‌
Chinguya, the video I saw was translated into Chinese, I believe it was taken from BTS for Taiwan DVD release, so I think it's official and correct.
So now, back to your query, YES, you are right. YH did not say that he sees SH like a boy. In fact, he actually made it a point to clarify that he does not see SH as a boy. He said that their interaction is so comfortable that it is comparable to friendship with a close guy friend, BUT he clearly stressed that SH is NOT like a boy to him.
Clever boy YH! But I Taxi I think he was cornered, he sort of nodded his head in agreement but he did not SAY that he treats SH like boy friend.

Guest IvesIvy

@3bikinokobuta

Since First meeting of YongShin there are many speculations surrounded.
 undying rumors for dating issues, sugar rush during baeksang,
the way they answered interviews with giggling habits, common gestures,
common pets, common brand (kenzo, jordan shoes, new balance shoes)
same colors of uniform in running man (blue team), same backpack in YAB, same jackets,
guitar habits, common friends, world tour activities, spotted infront of FNC building,
the same accessories (rings/bracelets), same sports (swimming,snow boarding)
even their schedules are almost the same, Fan meeting here and there, concert tour..
Musicians...All of their stuffs are common in any ways.
Almost the same and Perfect.

For Radio Star interview Yonghwa complains the world,
 Why are those rumors can't stop, he missed her so much,
that's why he complains on national tv. kekeke

Because of these and thats common stuffs of Dooley,
Who should be can shut off her/his delulu mode.. :)

As usual, issues for them are hanging around...Love is on Air.

Enjoy weekend dooliers..

So, JHssi, did you or did you not watch one of the most talk abt kiss of the year?

Of cos not!!!! Are you mad? I might break those expensive screens if I do.....duh!!!!  >:)

Just my 2 cents, no matter how busy one is, if there's some trending news/clip abt sumone close to you surely will try to watch that as much as possible...and in this present era its not even difficult to watch anything posted in the net since one can watch it from anywhere in the world...I mean what's the point having those expensive HD smart phones & tablets if one cant even watch a less than 2 minutes clip like this one...

X_X 

Its really hard to watch, rite, even for us....just imagine how much harder it wud be for YH    ^#(^

Guest silvergate08

lxands said:
Just my 2 cents, no matter how busy one is, if there some trending news/clip abt sumone close to you surely will try to watch that as much as possible...and in present era its not even difficult to watch anything posted in the net since one can watch it from anywhere in the world...I mean what's the point having those expensive hd smart phones & tablets if one can even watch less than 2 minutes clip like this one...

Its really hard to watch, rite, even for us....just imagine how YH wud feel   ^#(^

Archived