The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest silvergate08

attack by my delusion

FOR FUN ONLY

shinhye bright and SUNNY new weibo header (she is done trolling yong-mouse ;))  )

Bkvi-NSCcAAtq9Q.jpg

and yonghwa description as SUNSHINE BOY in shu uemura CF

BkrNzcpCMAAf4FYpnglarge.png
ctto to klaritia translation

KEKEKEKEKE SEE THE SIMILIARITY???

Guest EstefaniaM1430293438

Girls, do you remember my analysis of YONGSHIN relationship? :\">

After many many hours , i finished the analysis of 2013!!!, but this in my language, later i translate it to English for you  :D

Guest sheshel

Annyeong Dooliers! It's been a while :) I miss visiting our thread but I always make sure to catch up!

Btw I hope to see more of the so called couple stuffs like my analysis of the khufanny couple.kekeke! It makes me more convinced of a possibility they are more than friends. Keep them coming!:)

Guest 3bikinokobuta

Sorry chingus I must include the pic....notice that the SS print is on the LEFT? It's exactly where his HEART is !!!! Hahaha! Super delulu!

1fwhXZ.jpg

yongshindooley  facebook 

:x

Guest TuekaK

se7enbigbang said: Morning @Dooliers!!!!Have a nice day!!! :)
Thanks @ShilohB for the capture of Shin's twt :xKakaoTalk_ccac523257cc190e_zps37a7989c.j

[TRANS] "U ah I am in the car when uncle's song from radio comes out. Because I miss u so much ~~ because I miss u so much~~ HwaYang~~ YeonHwa ah ah ah~~~~ ^__^ It (the song) is so match with the sunshine"
kkkkkk. Why she chose the lyrics (?) Because I miss u so much ~~ because I miss u so much~~My delulu continues on :)

Archived