The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sweetbabo

@3bikinokobuta  hey ...i am falling hard for your analysis ...hahaha ...keep them coming
i also was very confused about jungshins answer that "there was no time " as translated by some translators ...it made no sense at all because its not the kind of answer that would create laughs haha ... also i noticed tht MC s were kinda forcing yonghwa to agree when they said tht he never saw her memb of opp sex. From YAB time i remember hongki and jks used to say they dont like girls like go minam in real life but yonghwa never said tat he didnt like girls like go minam .even when jks asked yonghwa if sh asked him to date .he never said that no he wont date her etc Even her new friend kim woobin treated her as one of the guys .yonghwa is never in those guys category who say she is just like a guy friend .shinhye has said tht they r like guy friends but never ever yong .his actions speak louder ..
in a recent interview sh said tht on set she is very cheerful and talkative but when she is with her friends she talks less.
we know stories abt how sh often biker with yh and even pretend to b angry with him .in HS bts i have seen yh always making shinhye laugh with his antics and joking around her ,.. what i am trying to say is shinhye is cheerful for others but the one who makes her laugh is yh .joking around her or teasing her .they r so close tht she doesnt feel tht she shd b cheerful all the time..
in 2010 when shinhye had started to let her hair grow ..she had front bangs that year..and yonghwa drew his ideal girl with front bangs..
my pov(COULD BE DELULU) on him is tht he looks like a late confessor to me ..he liked her from yab days but they maintained friendship also in heartstrings he doesnt look like he had yet confessed ...but after that i leave it to your imagination haha
recently i came to know through twitter tht sh likes tokyo banana ..yh bought tokyo banana for his staff of drama as a gift ..there are so many things to relate to them like this ..cnb went to japan a lot may be he brings her those and decided he could gift the staffs too..whatever their relationship is they said they are close and have many interests in common .the fact that she is close to fti and even knows their pets fav food is enough evidence that all of them are close and in circle of friends

Guest windflower01

Anyeong! Windflower01 here!^^ 

I just want to say hello to my fellow dooliers. :) I'll update my stories soon. Thank you guys for this wonderful thread! I just can't get over Yong Hwa's answer in "Radio Star" about the intense kiss scene between min ho and shin hye... His answer was 'daebak'... hahaha! defensive yang hwa oppa!

windflower01 said:

I just want to say hello to my fellow dooliers. :) I'll update my stories soon. Thank you guys for this wonderful thread! I just can't get over Yong Hwa's answer in "Radio Star" about the intense kiss scene between min ho and shin hye... His answer was 'daebak'... hahaha! defensive yang hwa oppa!

Guest ShilohB

windflower01 said:

Morning @Dooliers!!!!Have a nice day!!! :)
Thanks @ShilohB for the capture of Shin's twt :xKakaoTalk_ccac523257cc190e_zps37a7989c.j

[TRANS] "U ah I am in the car when uncle's song from radio comes out. Because I miss u so much ~~ because I miss u so much~~ HwaYang~~ YeonHwa ah ah ah~~~~ ^__^ It (the song) is so match with the sunshine"
kkkkkk. Why she chose the lyrics (?) Because I miss u so much ~~ because I miss u so much~~My delulu continues on :)

Guest vienetta88

Annyeong dooliers..

its been a while since my last post.

I'm so happy to see this thread move so fast

I love yong's shu uemura to the max...

its so lee shin..

:x

what is in that cf directors mind anyway?

it looks like they are the dooliers too.

the way they brings the heartsrings look for doolies... its so wow...

YH with lee shin look for shu uemura

and SH with lee shin look also for mamonde

... :))

its hillarious seeing shinhye as lee shin

They are all dae to the bak @-)

Guest ShilohB

Thanks @se7enbigbang. ... :-*

Because I miss u?? I love it...kkkkkk..let's listen to this song.

Credit to the owner

Heartstrings OST: Because I Miss You (Jung Yong H…:

Guest vienetta88

Morning @Dooliers!!!!
Have a nice day!!! :)

Thanks @ShilohB for the capture of Shin's twt :x
KakaoTalk_ccac523257cc190e_zps37a7989c.j

[TRANS] "U ah I am in the car when uncle's song from radio comes out. Because I miss u so much ~~ because I miss u so much~~ HwaYang~~ YeonHwa ah ah ah~~~~ ^__^ It (the song) is so match with the sunshine"

style="font-family: Verdana;">

kkkkkk. Why she chose the lyrics (?) Because I miss u so much ~~ because I miss u so much~~

My delulu

continues on :)

it seems lee gyu won miss lee shin so much

:))

Guest emotionalstar2218

3bikinokobuta said: @Ixand @ivy0903‌
Hi chingus, thanks for bringing up the Taxi video for CNBlue and put me into spazzing mode...hahaha! Actually, I've watched the segment on YH talking abt SH multiple times but I'm always baffled by JungShin's reply to the MC Kim GuRa at the end of the segment and why everyone laughed so badly anf YH looking so shy after JS reply....anyone with me on that? Okie, here's a recap: MC Kim was talking to YH on his relationship with SH and MC Kim says SH said that YH was not gentlemanly towards her. So MC Kim says YH seems to treat SH like a buddy of the same sex. YH sorts of agree. MC Kim then sounds his suspicion and disbelief that anyone can ever see SH as a guy. He went on to suggest to YH that YH and SH might as well date since people think that they are an item anyway, so why not? Then he asked JungShin;
MC : JS, can you understand this?
JS : Ahjusi, it seems that you're still busy....
So what next? Okie, remember I said I've watched the SEGMENT of the video multiple times? One day, I came across an official Japanese broadcast version of the whole program and decided to watch it. I must thank my lucky stars that day. At the beginning of the show, there was a conversation on MC Kim. Apparently he was caught unaware of recent happenings in the entertainment industry because he took 6 months hiatus to attend to some personal matters, in short, he was busy so he was not aware of what happened...,,,and BAM! Suddenly JS's reply totally make sense to me. And when you put two and two together:
MC : JS can you understand this? ( POV: why they are not dating?)
JS : Ahjusi, it seems that you are still busy ( POV: so that's why you are still not aware of what has already happened!) !!!!
Oh well, I have always been wondering why the dating rumors were so hot for Dooley in Korea in early 2013 when their last interaction was in early 2012 Baeksang? Now, I am beginning to comprehend....hehehe, I still don't know what I don't know. Enjoy spazzing guys! Here's an early TGIF to all Dooliers!

Guest emotionalstar2218

kimsoyeon18 said: hmm 
according to my other boice friends
cnblue was former endorser of holika holika i dont know if its true ??
ms dooley for holika holika
waa she is beautiful here
ctto

Guest emotionalstar2218

se7enbigbang said: Morning @Dooliers!!!!Have a nice day!!! :)
Thanks @ShilohB for the capture of Shin's twt :x
kkkkkk. Why she chose the lyrics (?) Because I miss u so much ~~ because I miss u so much~~My delulu continues on :)

Archived