The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 3bikinokobuta

lxands said:

Ryeowook: Park Shin Hye ssi, do you like Kim Tan or Young Do more? I am really very curious!
Hongki: Please say you like Hongki more haha
Shin Hye: I am currently abandoning Kim Tan and Young Do and running away, so … right now Eun Sang is appearing on a radio show… and if I say I like Hong Ki more then I will die
Ryeowook: Hmmmm then choose between Hongki and Jong Hoon
Hongki: Eh… This it too…
Shin Hye: That’s like asking if I like dad or mom more

Ryeowook: Whoa you guys have such close relationship
Hongki: Then we should ask which friend of hers does her mom like more
Shin Hye: Hongki what kind of silly question is that? You are desperate for love
Hongki: I didn’t know what to say so…

@Ixlands, @ShiloB Dear Chingus-yah~, great minds really think alike huh? Haha, so happy to see that there are people who got the same vibes as me from this interview. Really want to thank Hongstar for those unspoken hints said in between the lines.
I was really intrigued by what HK said, and also by SH's reaction to his statement. She was obviously caught off guard and her reaction was a wee bit late, by maybe half a sec? Haha, that actually says a lot, at least to me. SH is not called a veteran in the entertainment industry for nothing, she has always been quick and witty in her response, but this time she was really caught by surprise because I think HK statement strike a very private part of her life - her love interest - something that she is not accustomed or prepared to share with the public.
To me, HK being known as a close friend, his statement kinda imply that SH indeed has or at least had, a love interest AND he obviously knows who the party is. (And can I say that Jong Hoon looks suspiciously in the know as well? haha) Her slight pause in reply was the crucial clue, if she has no love interest, she would have easily laughed it off or said her mom always likes HK etc.
Now, even if HK and SH are close, I believe her love interest must have been a while and stabilized, before even her inner circle knows about it. And for HK to make that statement, he must have witnessed the interactions between HIM and SH's mum, or he actually knows HIM as a friend, first hand account etc. And looking at the date of interview, which is Nov 13, it kinda eliminates one recent rumor (hehe) and leaves two strong contenders. Well, if HK has been friend-zoned, then I think one of them has been eternally brother-lised. So we are down to one....and is it too much if I say that this ONE, fits her description of her ideal to a T?
He is a born leader, he loves sports, he learns to cook, he ruffles her hair, he pats her head lovingly, he can definitely serenade to her, he is both bold yet warm and makes her laugh, he's obviously multi- talented and definitely dorky, and the list goes on....Most significantly, she will love the guy that loves only her. After all these years, he has been consistent in his actions and words when it comes to her and their close relationship, never wavered, and I'm not even into his lyrics in his songs yet, lol!! That, I must respect his group and their fans.
Okie major delulu but I am not claiming anything, not even dating, Iove interest only. And no names mentioned, it's everybody's guess and my wishful thinking. It's really fun to be a doolier!

Guest IvesIvy

Yonghwa in New York last Blue Moon World tour
Cute Dance Moves :) 

video dd-cated to: @NorineJ  & @Akazukin02 :)

http://youtu.be/SsXBdTROEug
video cr to the owner

Guest NorineJ

@cikbella‌ @ivy0903 Buwahahaha =)) =)) I luv it! Shake sum more for me Yonghwa ya! @shinyong29‌ mianhe @akazukin02 let's haf yong wif rice n gravy now!!! Annyeong Dooliers! Luv all ur posts! Throwback pics videos & interviews r awesome! Making us loving them much n anticipating their next interactions on or off screen. 0f124c6b01a01d1cefc2ecb44c7b4254_zps58d37748.jpgIMG_4441_zps9cf5b5d9.jpg3a67d0277eee99aadfb210f9c93fb172_zps5744920a.jpg @se7enbigbang‌ looks like I'm going to watch YAB tonight!! c7751f238780db0d1c76f0efce66d6e6_zpsc53bdb36.jpg ctto

Guest anggrekmufc

I just watching again Running Man eps. The Heirs..

I can't stop laughed when saw Miss Dooley dancing Sistar's dance, she was pretty Sekseeehhhh LOL

but one thing which is made me happier when there's someone said "IDOLS ALSO GOING TO CRY WHEN SEE SHINHYE's DANCE SKILLS !" wow, daebak *clap, clap, clap

and it was remembering me about Yonghwa said in their Japanese FM that Shinhye's dance is better than another Girl Group in Korea, woooowwww

so...Yonghwa-yaaaaa, you know her better than others huh ??? :-? :-? =)) =)) =))

Guest 3bikinokobuta

@Ixand @ivy0903‌

Hi chingus, thanks for bringing up the Taxi video for CNBlue and put me into spazzing mode...hahaha! Actually, I've watched the segment on YH talking abt SH multiple times but I'm always baffled by JungShin's reply to the MC Kim GuRa at the end of the segment and why everyone laughed so badly anf YH looking so shy after JS reply....anyone with me on that? Okie, here's a recap:

MC Kim was talking to YH on his relationship with SH and MC Kim says SH said that YH was not gentlemanly towards her. So MC Kim says YH seems to treat SH like a buddy of the same sex. YH sorts of agree. MC Kim then sounds his suspicion and disbelief that anyone can ever see SH as a guy. He went on to suggest to YH that YH and SH might as well date since people think that they are an item anyway, so why not? Then he asked JungShin;

MC : JS, can you understand this?

JS : Ahjusi, it seems that you're still busy....

So what next? Okie, remember I said I've watched the SEGMENT of the video multiple times? One day, I came across an official Japanese broadcast version of the whole program and decided to watch it. I must thank my lucky stars that day. At the beginning of the show, there was a conversation on MC Kim. Apparently he was caught unaware of recent happenings in the entertainment industry because he took 6 months hiatus to attend to some personal matters, in short, he was busy so he was not aware of what happened...,,,and BAM! Suddenly JS's reply totally make sense to me. And when you put two and two together:

MC : JS can you understand this? ( POV: why they are not dating?)

JS : Ahjusi, it seems that you are still busy ( POV: so that's why you are still not aware of what has already happened!) !!!!

Oh well, I have always been wondering why the dating rumors were so hot for Dooley in Korea in early 2013 when their last interaction was in early 2012 Baeksang? Now, I am beginning to comprehend....hehehe, I still don't know what I don't know. Enjoy spazzing guys! Here's an early TGIF to all Dooliers!

He definitely fits the description of her ideal guy, and i remember her interview after her recent drama when she was made to chose between her two leadingmen she said they don't fit her ideal type since she likes a guy who is gentle and in her recent interview with Heechul she said she likes someone who has leadership qualities and we all know has those qualities. Yong Hwa has always been known as the gentle and warm guy and IMO part of CNBLUE's success is Yong Hwa's leadership, keeping the group grounded that's why his dongsaengs look up to him and they really respect him. the list really goes on, how compatible and perfect they are for each other. aside from the lyrics of his songs we haven't discussed their hobbies yet and i say they share a lot of them. aaahh @3bikinokobuta, @lxands etc keep your insights coming we love reading them.. now i miss @jyhpsh chingu what's up with you i hope you are doing just fine.. and Re:Jong Hoon he knows he's in the inner circle he is both close to Shin Hye and Yong Hwa ;)

3bikinokobuta said: lxands said:

Ryeowook: Park Shin Hye ssi, do you like Kim Tan or Young Do more? I am really very curious!
Hongki: Please say you like Hongki more haha
Shin Hye: I am currently abandoning Kim Tan and Young Do and running away, so … right now Eun Sang is appearing on a radio show… and if I say I like Hong Ki more then I will die
Ryeowook: Hmmmm then choose between Hongki and Jong Hoon
Hongki: Eh… This it too…
Shin Hye: That’s like asking if I like dad or mom more

Ryeowook: Whoa you guys have such close relationship
Hongki: Then we should ask which friend of hers does her mom like more
Shin Hye: Hongki what kind of silly question is that? You are desperate for love
Hongki: I didn’t know what to say so…

@Ixlands, @ShiloB Dear Chingus-yah~, great minds really think alike huh? Haha, so happy to see that there are people who got the same vibes as me from this interview. Really want to thank Hongstar for those unspoken hints said in between the lines.
I was really intrigued by what HK said, and also by SH's reaction to his statement. She was obviously caught off guard and her reaction was a wee bit late, by maybe half a sec? Haha, that actually says a lot, at least to me. SH is not called a veteran in the entertainment industry for nothing, she has always been quick and witty in her response, but this time she was really caught by surprise because I think HK statement strike a very private part of her life - her love interest - something that she is not accustomed or prepared to share with the public.
To me, HK being known as a close friend, his statement kinda imply that SH indeed has or at least had, a love interest AND he obviously knows who the party is. (And can I say that Jong Hoon looks suspiciously in the know as well? haha) Her slight pause in reply was the crucial clue, if she has no love interest, she would have easily laughed it off or said her mom always likes HK etc.
Now, even if HK and SH are close, I believe her love interest must have been a while and stabilized, before even her inner circle knows about it. And for HK to make that statement, he must have witnessed the interactions between HIM and SH's mum, or he actually knows HIM as a friend, first hand account etc. And looking at the date of interview, which is Nov 13, it kinda eliminates one recent rumor (hehe) and leaves two strong contenders. Well, if HK has been friend-zoned, then I think one of them has been eternally brother-lised. So we are down to one....and is it too much if I say that this ONE, fits her description of her ideal to a T?
He is a born leader, he loves sports, he learns to cook, he ruffles her hair, he pats her head lovingly, he can definitely serenade to her, he is both bold yet warm and makes her laugh, he's obviously multi- talented and definitely dorky, and the list goes on....Most significantly, she will love the guy that loves only her.
After all these years, he has been consistent in his actions and words when it comes to her and their close relationship, never wavered, and I'm not even into his lyrics in his songs yet, lol!! That, I must respect his group and their fans.
Okie major delulu but I am not claiming anything, not even dating, Iove interest only. And no names mentioned, it's everybody's guess and my wishful thinking. It's really fun to be a doolier!

Archived