The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest greenfrisbee

@yongshinfan sorry but i vote no..... i would only be excited if it were running man

at the most i would like too see them in a cf together this year...i think that's not too greedy..

@ShilohB pm me too!!

Yes i totally agree with you @numbIp..or they will in the same group.its daebakkk chingu..yes if they in the different group yong surely feel symphatize to shin hye to grab shin nametag..but they are profesional right chingu?

Guest IvesIvy

@yongshinfan
   No worries about that, we all know and we're hoping for
yongshin next project but not that kind of virtual marriage..
maybe for next project its either in small screen or big screen i think
it's okay and we are hoping for that..but not that kind of virtual marriage.
  love love..stay happy spazzing here..

Guest NorineJ

Me second. lol.

No need to show the reason cuz the reason is too clear dear. 
After the show, you see how him called that his previous co-worker. lol. i know he will and never call Shin like that. 
But it s no need to see them in that show.
Just for now, it s enough already.
:x

Me 3rd n 4th n 5th n so on.....it's a BIG NO NO NO! Beep beep beep!!!!!!!!!

Sorry dat show spells trouble for real! It's nothing good comes out of it....goodness pls I rather vote for Running Man anytime Anyday for yonghwa & Shinhye to appear together as a team or opposing....it'll b fun to watch!

Yongshin as we know started as friends n dats d sole reason y we r here in d first place we NEVER claim they r dating for real but if that do dats a BONUS!

How rude of me...Annyeong Dooliers! Miz u guys so much....superstar me super busy buwahahaha!!

Haf a great Dooley day/evening/night/noon wherever u r!

Can't stop HARUS!!!!

Guest jyhpsh

se7enbigbang

said:

One year had passed, another one has comed. Since the beginning of this year, we have thrown many parties full of Burgers & Iced Americano to celebrate their Close Friendship. From 2009 up to now, 5 years has passed by, eveything has changed but THEY havent changed at all, or their closeness has just been deepened day by day. And also, 1 thing will never change, THEY always be supported & loved by many people, not just by Dooliers. 
hehehe. That s all for the beginning. All i wanna say is it's Apr - May - time for Baeksang. I wanna back that time lol. 
Baeksang 2011

[110526] Park Shin Hye’s Twitter Update

ssinz: in Han River - I am a le Samsoe

ssinz: Everyone thank you!! Yonghwa who arrived with a bouquet & jumped up on stage!! Thank you^^* Handsome Yonghwa-ya~~~~~!!

trans: Park Shin Hye International Fan Club (shinhye.org)
Baeksang 2012

[120426] Park Shin Hye’s Twitter Update

ssinz: Jung Yong Hwa ssi handed me a bouquet of flowers!!!! Thank you my friend..!! Best of luck CNBlue~~>_</

[120430] Park Shin Hye’s Twitter Update

ssinz: Sunscreen lotion, handkerchief.. and off to cycling.. good weather today ..^^
tumblr_m3jubbrarn1qauajd.jpg
trans: Park Shin Hye Singapore Fanclub (PSH_SPORE)

EDIT
Her bicycle updated in twt makes me delulu TT.

Guest IvesIvy

Dooley @ 25th birthday..
Jung Yong Hwa is wearing a DSM HAT  - Dark Sexy Metaljung-yonghwa-birthday-picture.jpg?w=600
Park Shin Hye Celebrates her 25th Birthday w/ fans
1621713_682839261739319_1342359297_n.jpg

Guest numblp

[RUMOR] Park Shin Hye Rumored to Join Lee Jun Ki in Joseon Gunman drama along with Jeon Hye Bin and Han Joo Wan! (from https://www.facebook.com/yongshinloveteam)
-
FULL ARTICLE HERE :
http://koalasplayground.com/2014/04/06/park-shin-hye-rumored-to-join-lee-jun-ki-in-joseon-gunman-along-with-jeon-hye-bin-and-han-joo-wan/

(Source : koalasplayground)

http://i966.photobucket.com/albums/ae145/ockoala/Casting%20News/nnnsd.jpghttp://i966.photobucket.com/albums/ae145/ockoala/Jun%20Ki/soda1.jpg

yach... Ms Dooley with other hot man................... and Mr. Dooley reaction (Cz he know that she only falling in love with a guy who only love her)

1382232_654490904588725_1344322747_n.jpg

Guest silvergate08

@yongshinfan

hello welcome to the thread!

first i would like to apologize if we have offended you in anyway but to your petition i'll say

Tumblr_inline_mki6xcSnsn1qz4rgp.gif
ctto

reasons?

1. WGM is a scripted program and our dooley does not have a delusional relationship, they ARE FRIENDS IN REAL LIFE.

2. they have enough busy schedule in their career. yonghwa have to beg to the CEO to even have a vacation, he also have more than 40 concerts held last year. i dont want to kill him. shinhye on the other hand has movies and dramas coming. do you know filming dramas, its a miracle to even sleep 5 hours a day?

3. dooley fans are not desperate. its enough that their friend-relationship is doing just fine. that words comes out from their own mouth

hope to see you more here in this forum :)>- :)>- :)>-

Guest yongshindooleyforever

Yup :)) if yonghwa and shin hye both come to running man would be daebakk! Since they are so good and funny in playing games it should be the most awesome episode of running man hahaha :)>- and about the wgm thing.. my answer is NO. since heartstrings and yab was just memorable and precious to them and us, we will always remember it and their special relationship that can replace boyfriend and girlfriend is really daebakk.. that's why I am here to support them.. :x I will never feel tired watching them together, dooliers hwaiting!! WHY CAN YONGHWA BE SO HANDSOME?? WHY AN SHINHYE BE SO PRETTY?? WHY CAN TWO OF THEM BE SO TALENTED AND CUTE??? ARGHHH ~X( hahahaha hope they can be guests of running man together!! :))

Archived