The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest IvesIvy

On every happenings, there are always "Behind the Scenes." :)

Shinhye spotted in FNC building last month maybe because of her
new digital single..since FNC music knws best for shinhye style of music
she loves to do the recordings w/ FNC family..
 Last YAB days shinhye did her (OST) music recordings with FNC music w/
Han Seung Ho-CEO of FNC followed by Heartstring OST, drama w/ yonghwa.. according to her
from one of her interview "since FNC music knws about my style of music the
recording went well". just thinking :)..always a chance to encounter? :)) or maybe
FNC linked Shinhye and Yonghwa by a chance or intentional? :)) kidding..:))

HSH so proud for Ms. dooley, the multi-talented actress.

Guest xxshadowxx

Here's the English Translation that I know everyone probably wanna know.

Come this much closer

So I can see myself reflected in your eyes

What kind of face do I have and am I being loved by you?

Every day seems like a dream because of you

Oh baby, I close my eyes, filled up with you

Silently entering you

My great love that I haven’t told you yet

I will leave it in your heart

When I fall asleep on your arms

Pat me with your hands

Every moment feels good because of you

Oh baby, I close my eyes, filled up with you

Silently entering you

Our love grows

Oh baby, close your eyes, fill yourself with me

I will silently enter you

Giving my thanks to the person who translated it. Got it from here, btw. I don't own it.

http://popgasa.com/2014/04/01/park-shin-hye-arm-pillow-팔배게/

Guest EstefaniaM1430293438

[Relation Can’t Stop/ Arm Pillow]

Credits to me: DEDEDELOVE

@kokorokawaii93

English

YH: At one word you say, I smile…

SH: Every moment feels good because of you…

YH: I'll wait one step behind...

SH: Silently entering you...

YH: Can’t I? Can’t I? If I can’t, then what do I do?...

SH: Come this much closer. So I can see myself reflected in your eyes...

YH: The scent of spring that resembles you is still cold/ My heart that only looks at you is still cold…

SH: My great love that I haven’t told you yet. I will leave it in your heart

YH: I think of you at the blowing wind. I think of you at the dazzling sunlight…

SH: Every day seems like a dream because of you. Oh baby, I close my eyes, filled up with you…

YH: Can’t I?Can’t I? If I can’t, then what do I do?...

SH: Oh baby, close your eyes, fill yourself with me…

YH: I can’t stop,I can’t stop loving you

SH: Our love grows…

Spanish

[Relacion Can’t Stop/ Arm Pillow]

Hecho por MI y mi mente doolier

YH: Con una sola palabra que digas, yo sonrío…

SH:Cada momento se siente bien gracias a ti…

YH:Estaré esperando desde un paso atrás…

SH:Silenciosamente entrare en ti…

YH:¿No puedo? ¿No puedo?. Si no puedo, entonces, ¿Qué puedo hacer?

SH: Ven más cerca. Así puedo verme reflejada en tus ojos …

YH: El aroma de la primavera que se parece a ti todavía es frío/Mi corazón que sólo te mira todavía es frío…

SH: Mi gran amor, que no te he dicho todavía .Lo dejaré en tu corazón…

YH: Pienso en ti con el viento que sopla. Pienso en ti con la deslumbrante luz del sol

SH: Cada día parece un sueño gracias a ti . Oh bebe, cierro los ojos, llenándome de ti

YH: Si no puedo, entonces, ¿Qué puedo hacer?

SH:Oh bebe, cierra los ojos, llénate conmigo

YH:No puedo parar, no puedo dejar de amarte

SH: Nuestro amor crece

Guest ShilohB

Embedded image permalinkShin Hye Twtr 1.4.2014
ssinz   

잔디밭에 누워서 팔베게 베고 낮잠자고 싶은 따듯한 봄이네요~~ 히야~~ 설레여라~~ 헤헤..쑥쓰럽지만 이쁘게 들어주세요^_^

credit to PSH Translate Twtr:

PSH_Translate @PSH_Translate 25m

@ssinz "It's cozy spring making us lie on the grass, and take a nap with arm under head~ hia~excited~ abashed.. Please enjoy the song^-^"

Cant stop falling in love with this girl-why she is so beautifurr... her beauty is so natural- so lucky is the guy who have her Heart  :x

Guest NorineJ

Woot woot! ^:)^ ^:)^ =D> =D> Standing ovation for our Lady Park Shin Hye!! Super multiple talented what more can anyone ask of a girl, ehem...more like a Greedy Man lol! =)) :)) Being Delulu now....Shinhye yang just go ahead & confess or whenever u ready ok.....dun care about the haters or fakers or bashers! I super duper luv ur cute mouse-like voice....d tube is going to go crazy coz of d repeat button! Anywho......listening to CNBLUE Let me Know & I Don't Know Y sigh......these 2 BFF makes our heart go dugeun dugeun fluttering d heart. Thanks to all Dooliers keeping this thread alive. Warmest welcome to all newcomers.... :)>- oh n to aliens who lost their ways or just wanna spy hard on us [-X lol Miss spazzing like crazy here..... Be safe wherever u guys are or doing. Can't Stop HARUS!

Guest ShilohB

TODAY it's about PILLOW...kekekkeke
Coincidence - today both have photos with a pillow.kekekekke :) Have FUN Dooliers
(credit to the owner of the photos)

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

Guest ShilohB

NorineJ said: Woot woot! ^:)^ ^:)^ =D> =D> Standing ovation for our Lady Park Shin Hye!! Super multiple talented what more can anyone ask of a girl, ehem...more like a Greedy Man lol! =)) :)) Being Delulu now....Shinhye yang just go ahead & confess or whenever u ready ok.....dun care about the haters or fakers or bashers! I super duper luv ur cute mouse-like voice....d tube is going to go crazy coz of d repeat button! Anywho......listening to CNBLUE Let me Know & I Don't Know Y sigh......these 2 BFF makes our heart go dugeun dugeun fluttering d heart. Thanks to all Dooliers keeping this thread alive. Warmest welcome to all newcomers.... :)>- oh n to aliens who lost their ways or just wanna spy hard on us [-X lol Miss spazzing like crazy here..... Be safe wherever u guys are or doing. Can't Stop HARUS!

Guest numblp

Coincidence, confidence or evidence ke..ke..ke.. =)) =)) Mr Dooley Similarity with Ms Dooley co-star (his hairstyle)
1. Shin hye co-star in Hayate The Combat Bulters (George Hu)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpvYDuh9HTnbe-VojnWbP     images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUmcPc6qg3J2Vv8kcPDi8   

2. Shin Hye co-star in flower boy next door (yoon Shi yoon)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoDVsEqzF0C60T_xdcvxi     images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRb9y7OkYT8P92wbfeHZbF

3. Shin Hye co-star in the heirs (lee min hoo)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRNwIyh3Z3YQWz6jltR6g     images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQI1HNJLuxbmtLDkhMFXa

yaaaaaacccccchhhhhhhh Mr Doooooollllleeeeyyyyy. what did you do ? We believe that you're Ms Dooley namja..... no other man  

Guest numblp

Dooley forehead kiss

they try best for they job

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpSGMzWaiOhvc3kFhTYrG                 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKB_U_L0DOLg4sL5aPi7U            images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDln3lakUIbhPU9codrei

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDlj17cZx64dOTioUFEUi           images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR04QsNi5Dbm3xNN3TKQLY

feel the difference (they close they eyes when with other and open they eyes if with...........)
my delulu mode maybe when they kiss they imagine with they.......... =D> [-( 8->

Guest makino14

Shin hye posted on her official china weibo that she mentioned before in interview that she's not gonna publicize her relationship but all the speculations that are far from the truth on her bf really hurt him so she's gonna disclose her secret bf now. he's very multi-talented, handsome but dorky cute.

Then she posted pix of go minam lol

Well apparently it was a Aprils fool joke BUT you never know if it's really 100% a joke ;)

Archived