The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest TuekaK

aliceblue said: @Britney-ShilohB  Yes, it's so OBVIOUS and CLEARLY written there..... I think they're too blind to see it ....lol.
thanks, for sharing, made my day ....kekekkkee  ;))

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TuekaK

Thanks for all my Sunbae-nim here... this thread make my day always happy.. and more love for uri YongShin Couple...
:x :x :-*

Guest ShilohB

Remember those tweets??? Shin Hye tweets twice abt Lee Seung Hwan song "" Fall to Fly""

Read ths article: http://www.soompi.com/2014/03/26/singer-lee-seung-hwan-talks-about-actress-park-shin-hye-fondly/#.UzU1U1dI9im

Singer Lee Seung Hwan Talks about Actress Park Shin Hye Fondly

Some may not know that actress Park Shin Hye began her career under singer Lee Seung Hwan’s company Dream Factory. In fact, she began her training there as an actress, singer and musician after successfully auditioning for Dream Factory.

Lee Seung Hwan recently released his 11th studio album “Fall to Fly” on March 26, and referred to Park Shin Hye fondly during his interview at an event commemorating the album’s release. “I think it was meant to be that I let her go without any conditions.”

“I told her that if she stayed that Dream Factory, she wouldn’t be able to do well. I’m a bad producer. Even now on my cell phone, I only have the phone numbers of three PDs. And they are all my clubbing friends. It was clear that she would not get anywhere under my charge. I was really sorry in the beginning, but now I am thankful since she’s become successful.”

“I thought that we should not be swept away by stardom. This is especially so for those who experience sudden fame and are unequipped to deal with it. They may encounter problems with character building. At that time, the trainees were all Park Shin Hye’s peers. I felt a deep sense of a responsibility for the first time when Shin Hye’s parents moved from Gwangju to Seoul for the sake of her future. I felt that if I couldn’t help them financially, I should be responsible for their daughter.”

He added, “She had to make friends so I made her attend classes in the morning. She was also free to date. I felt that she should have space to play while she was young. Among the trainees I had, Shin Hye is the most successful of them all and thankfully, she was able to grow up beautifully.”

Thats y she was very down to earth-he is a very good mentor.
really love to see her date..kekekekkeke

Guest bebot7794

Britney-ShilohB said: @kimsoyeon78
in their face right??? :D
I have just ordered Pitcha.... kekekkekekee

@aliceblue & @bebot7794 i believed u received it already..kekekkekeke

\:D/       \:D/       \:D/     \:D/

Guest Fuziah Jaafar

Britney-ShilohB said: I have something to spazz but cant show it here....
It was quite annoying if u see it but Mr Dooley makes one thing CLEARLY & OBVIOUS..
kekekekeke..
PM me if u want to see it.kekkekeke

:)) Yong HYE???

Guest anggrekmufc

I have something to spazz but cant show it here....

It was quite annoying if u see it but Mr Dooley makes one thing CLEARLY & OBVIOUS..

kekekekeke..

PM me if u want to see it.kekkekeke

:)) Yong HYE???

PM me, please ????

I'm soooooooo curious

;;) ;;) ;;) ;;)

emotionalstar2218

said: If I remember it right, someone posted this before.

During Inheritors/Heirs Presscon, Kang Minhyuk expressed familiarity. "Shinhye nuna loves me a lot. I also love nuna. So I contact well with her usual and It is comfortable."

The above information was taken from this Korean news site 
http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20131007170407392?newsid=20131007170407392

I try the google translation and it's like the above post.
'Now write to the crown, to withstand the weight of d-heirs (the heirs ) 'at the press conference "(night) sinhye a sister and never as comfortable shooting the drama," he said breathing smoke and Park Shin Hye. gangminhyeok is "pretty much makes sinhye sister. usual because I also like my sister keep in touch and comfortable doing, "he was also acquainted with to show off.

It would be great if someone can translate the article to make prove that we are not just being delulu regarding Min Hyuk's closeness with Shin Hye.

Guest ShilohB

Yeh... finally i learn how to post here, all this while i'm juz a slient reader. If u don't mind sharing it wit me, very curious

:)

Done . check pm dear

Guest ormie

Congratulation! 140328 Music Bank - Today's winner CNBLUE !! CTTO

And today is their goodbye stage, I'm so glad. =D> :)>-

yes yes we really did it :)
@CN_FANCLUB#씨엔블루 #CantStop 뮤직뱅크 1위!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!마지막 방송까지 많은 응원과 사랑을 주신 BOICE 여러분 감사드립니다^^* ♥♥♥♥ pic.twitter.com/mEtLitXzq7
BjzyiROCEAE0pqk.jpg

CNBLUE's thank you speech @ KBS MuBank winning #1

(Trans) Thank you for giving us this honor on our last show. I want to dedicate this win to, more than anyone else, BOICE, our fans. Thank you, FNC family. We'll continue to work hard to become CNBLUE that can have you listen to good music. Thank you!

trans by: heich_

Archived