The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

silvergate08 said: shinyong29 said: ivy0903 said: so much fun to see and read all @dooliers post..updated in daily activities of yongshin, from photoshooting,commercials,concerts,fansigning event, promotionals,even outgoing activities, all are already posted it here..very artistic and idealistic dooliers, it made complete to stay longer for new comers..so much fun here, so much fun for being dooliers.. @kimsoyeon18‌ @NorineJ‌ @Britney-ShilohB‌ @shinyong29‌ @Akazukin‌ @se7enbigbang‌ @all-always making a lively and lovely thread all day long,. :) happy :)

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 143yhpshlover

I really love yonghwa's twitter header..i dont know why, i just really love it i dont think there's a meaning behind it..but i love how he cloloured it red and put a star at the end, u know..? He might have done it unconsciously but shinhye likes red as well and hihi :D starlight angel? Well at first ive also misread it as 'SH', and it could be interpreted with different names..,u know what i mean?? But no, its really 'YH'..

Guest silvergate08

okay Delulu time!!! LOL LOL

They say people find it hard to look straight in the eye when not telling the truth

same old story ~~~~

take note: FOR FUN ONLY
:)) :)>- :D:)) :)>- :D:)) :)>- :D

heirscontroversy.jpg

kissreactions.jpg

please do not re-post vid pics are not mine.

credits to the owner

Guest sweetbabo

@Britney-ShilohB‌ hiii u r giving me the honor of being ur new twin ...kyaaaaaaaaaaa *jumps*

But all great minds think alike

So alll dooliers r like twins from all over the world ..

@silvergate08‌ in ur post above and also i observed tht yh does nt seem nervous when asked abt the role he rejected he is quite ok answering heirs question but seems a bit figety /nervous /taken offguard when asked abt the kiss....also when kyu teased him before tht he has a very serious expression on his face ... seeing tht i remembered his obsession wd the song greedy man in those december days .. singing it everywhere on fansigns etc and again if thy r realy close frnds thn he cud see the scene nd tease her abt it ..unless he has a reason to not see tht scene... ( read :jealousy ).. (((i initially thought tht yh might regret tht yongdo role but i see tht cnblue n kimwoobin seem real close .... woobin even gave intrw on cantstop .i think yh nd woobin r really cool wd eachother n i can predict them being tight frnds in future)) so only reason he cant watch heirs full is tht he cant see his girl wd other guyz .sorry for boring analysis of my head

@numblp‌ i havent seen tht bts of kiss scene but its a one shot scene ???? I know yonghwa must be cuz once shinhye said herself tht he is a jealous guy lol.. (on the other note snsd yoona said tht she isnt jealus of suengi suzy kiss scene cz thts work)

On day our namja would b less jealous lol

Guest sweetbabo

Emm i know its a bit ot .lol. but gotta post it here

Emma watson is having twitter chat wd fans rite now and she answered one fans tweet

Fan : who did u like kissing the most? Rupert, danial , douglus or logan ?

Emma watson : YOU DONT REALLY THINK ABOUT THAT WHEN YOU ARE ON SET .ITS KIND OF CLINICAL !!

So um nevrrlanders need to calm down . Read above . Unless u have bts to prove tht parties are enjoying it (smiling, joking,giggling, bursting cheeks, NGs )

If not , as emma said its clinical

Guest ShilohB

Kyaa....@se7enbigbang..sorry for OT_ed your posts...fell asleep while reading posts using my hp. .. [-O<  its 459 am now..quickly I checked my posts after I read kkt...sorry aa se7en...undo it already.now lets hug >:D<
@sweetbabo‌ yes..we all think alike dont we??dooliers are all twinkers....always hv our back n we always help each other..like @silvergate08 said. ..they are many dooliers..they are in twitter.some in fb too.and even knetz are dooliers..hahhahaha
@ivy0903‌ thanks for your recognition. ..the best thing is_we gave all TRUE event n information abt them..we dont even link everythg yh do with sh; like a small n tiny thg just to keep ths thread alive (unlike_ u know)...and someone said that our ship are the luckiest ship coz we hv many thgs to spazz on_from YAB n HS.but what I luv the most abt Dooliers r we r not desperate in making our OTP real n we stay humble..even when others dont believe us..we stay strong n we stay united.we hv faith in them even though sometimes we feel unsecure when others claiming theirs r real.but stay calm;it hv bn 2014 n they r still saying that they r CLOSE FRIEND n not colleague :) we should celebrate on that...

Guest ShilohB

Emm i know its a bit ot .lol. but gotta post it here

Emma watson is having twitter chat wd fans rite now and she answered one fans tweet

Fan : who did u like kissing the most? Rupert, danial , douglus or logan ?

Emma watson : YOU DONT REALLY THINK ABOUT THAT WHEN YOU ARE ON SET .ITS KIND OF CLINICAL !!

So um nevrrlanders need to calm down . Read above . Unless u have bts to prove tht parties are enjoying it (smiling, joking,giggling, bursting cheeks, NGs )

If not , as emma said its clinical

Hhehehe..nice!!!! like shinhye said"do what u have to do"...well, makes me wonder abt HS end kiss..we did see the bts bfore the kiss right? The NGs...but we never saw bts after the kiss_the alleged scene where we thk they really2 kissed :) yes, it was taken quite far but zooming at it; kekekkee_makes me wonder...oh no!!!I m getting delulu thinking of it..hahahha_someone plz slap me.. @-)

Guest silvergate08

posting again, making myself busy here to make up of times im not active

posting again and again and again LOL before i become MIA the next day LOL

HAHAHAHAH :P <:-P ;) =))

like i said, ONLY FOR FUN

yongshinvsyongshin.jpg

credits to the owner of vid pics

please do not re-post :)

I LOVE BOTH COUPLE
:x :x :\"> :\"> 

Archived