The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest IvesIvy

Talking about Rumors again: 1) Park Shin Hye & Lee Min Ho are dating. Shinhye: I like the rumor becoz it meant that the actor(heirs) are looked good together. Salt & Starhaus: That's a baseless story and 300 percent untrue. 2) Park Shin Hye & Jang Geunsuk are dating. Shinhye: we just enjoy spending time together like brother and sister. We are close friends. 3) Park Shin Hye & Jung Yonghwa are dating. Shinhye: I think we looked good together. ( w/ matching happy face :) Yonghwa: We are close friends. ( w/ sweet smile) Shinhye is my ONLY celebrity friend. "Yes true Ms. & Mr. dooley you have compliments each other and pure close friends relationship. and we knew also that during the time of interviews both of you are very much happy while MC's tackle your rumors issues. both of you are nonstop of laughing and sweet smile.. No wonder, becoz don't know why and what are those reasons behind that all giggling smile..just continue to close and closer to each other as close friends hehe. You both alive and happy when the time somebody caught your dating issues.. " SEE MY EYES" :)) Full support for Heartstring the movie. We miss Dooley couple hope soon shinhye collaborates the next Album of cnblue since she is considering as fifth member..Yongshin hearts!

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ShilohB

Friendship quotes ♥

It's cute when couples act like bestfriends or when bestfriends act like couples.
Every girl has her bestfriend, boyfriend, and true love. But you’re really lucky if they’re all the same person.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdfJ80xOmw6CXxTTRtm7h full credit to the owner

I'm loving all the heartstrings related posts lately. There are supposed to be unreleased scenes in the movie right? Maybe those were the scenes cut from the supposed 16th episode that weren't aired anymore due to poor ratings.

it's ironic that while heartstrings was criticized for its plot and poor ratings, 3 years later it's made into a movie :)

It's the icing on the cake for us dooliers then and now :)

Guest ormie

se7enbigbang

said:

Yonghwa has changed his header in twt early today 140321(Yesterday Shin also changed her bio in twt as well) kkk

BjMA3tQCAAA_jlK.jpg
ctto
It s YH with STAR shape and in red color.He really loves STAR :)  ;)
But believe me, at first, because of his dp, i thought that letters behind were SHWho do think the same with me?
kkkkk Good Night @DooliersToday is also a Good day!
Have a nice weekend! 

hye all..its been a while posting here .the thread sure moving fast with yh recent interview..btw just wanna share although it's a pity that our otp can't be friendly on public but that doesn't mean that they didn't meet up once a while.in yh interview he say it sad him they can't show their friendship while in sh recent interview she say she wish to hide her love relationship bfore marriage.so delulu me say its always private when it related to yh.and as for yh he may think it sad him they can't be friendly publicly as he is a jealous type especially with sh showing her friendship with yh friends(heechul/junhyung/hk/simonD).but still at the end of the day boths share a beautiful friendship/relationship..sorry if my post so boring.

JodyS said: I'm loving all the heartstrings related posts lately. There are supposed to be unreleased scenes in the movie right? Maybe those were the scenes cut from the supposed 16th episode that weren't aired anymore due to poor ratings. it's ironic that while heartstrings was criticized for its plot and poor ratings, 3 years later it's made into a movie :) It's the icing on the cake for us dooliers then and now :)

Guest silvergate08

i found this really cute and funny

yong complaining to the national television that he cannot meet his BESTFRIEND due to people continuously prying on them

yongcomplaining.jpg

meaning, he constantly wanted to see her LOL
:)) :)) :))

Guest IvesIvy

so much fun to see and read all @dooliers post..updated in daily activities of yongshin, from photoshooting,commercials,concerts,fansigning event, promotionals,even outgoing activities, all are already posted it here..very artistic and idealistic dooliers, it made complete to stay longer for new comers..so much fun here, so much fun for being dooliers.. @kimsoyeon18‌ @NorineJ‌ @Britney-ShilohB‌ @shinyong29‌ @Akazukin‌ @se7enbigbang‌ @all-always making a lively and lovely thread all day long,. :) happy :)

Guest silvergate08

shinhye: automatically fanning yonghwa
             (she knows he is not comfortable with heat)

yonghwa: *chuckles* you care for me that much, huh?

shinfan2.jpg

:)) :):))

ivy0903 said: so much fun to see and read all @dooliers post..updated in daily activities of yongshin, from photoshooting,commercials,concerts,fansigning event, promotionals,even outgoing activities, all are already posted it here..very artistic and idealistic dooliers, it made complete to stay longer for new comers..so much fun here, so much fun for being dooliers.. @kimsoyeon18‌ @NorineJ‌ @Britney-ShilohB‌ @shinyong29‌ @Akazukin‌ @se7enbigbang‌ @all-always making a lively and lovely thread all day long,. :) happy :)

Guest silvergate08

shinyong29 said: ivy0903 said: so much fun to see and read all @dooliers post..updated in daily activities of yongshin, from photoshooting,commercials,concerts,fansigning event, promotionals,even outgoing activities, all are already posted it here..very artistic and idealistic dooliers, it made complete to stay longer for new comers..so much fun here, so much fun for being dooliers.. @kimsoyeon18‌ @NorineJ‌ @Britney-ShilohB‌ @shinyong29‌ @Akazukin‌ @se7enbigbang‌ @all-always making a lively and lovely thread all day long,. :) happy :)

Archived